A New Start?

Freddy's POV

I want my brother back and spring too. I miss them a lot. Goldie is/had been in a coma for 2 years and I've given up on him ever waking up. Spring was captured and kidnapped from what I've heard from Midnight. We've looked everywhere for him but failed. Even Midnight is depressed because he said he arrived on the scene right when the car drove off with spring in it, he then due to springs yelling. When he got there he saw Goldie on ground bleeding and knocked out. Midnight rushed him to the hospital and called me of course I rushed there and found out he was in a coma. I miss Goldie, I miss Spring...

*Ring*

"It's probably Midnight falling to see how I'm doing." I thought. I walked lazily over too the phone and picked it up. "H-Hello" I said quietly. "Hello this is the receptionist at the hospital, Goldie has been moving a lot more in his coma and he woke up for a second the fell asleep you need to come down here as f he wakes up I need to tell you something...important" The receptionist said as I hung up the phone grabbed my jacket and bolted out the door realizing I forgot my keys. "Dang it I forgot my keys" I said rushing back inside and out. I got in the car and started driving off not paying well attention to the speed I was going but I could care less, I got my phone out and video called all of our friends.

"Hey Freddy you look happier than usual what up?" Midnight said as I looked on the screen. Midnight was looking at me, Chica was saying hi and eating pizza, Bonnie was tuning his guitar, and foxy was polishing his hook. I spoke but the o my words that came out of my mouth were gibberish. "Freddy say that again...but slower" Midnight said as everyone was paying well attention now. "Ok" I took a deep breath and kept my eyes on the road. "The receptionist call me a few minutes ago and said Goldie woke up for a second today and fell back asleep and has been moving more and it's a possibility he may wake up today!" I said ecstatic as everyone gasped. "Well I don't know about you but I'll meet you at the hospital." Bonnie said as he quickly hung up. The others nodded and hung up as fast as they got on.

12 minutes later

I arrived at the hospital to see my friends standing there. "Hey hurry up and let's go we didn't want to go in without you!" Chica yelled as I rushed over to them. "H-How d-did you guys m-make it h-here before m-me?" I said panting man I need to exercise more. "No time let's go!" Midnight said as we rushed inside. "Oh hey guys Golden is to your left take the elevator up to floor five once they're down the hallway to the right and then the left and then straight down number #405." The receptionist said smiling. "Ok we got that down?" I said as they nodded. "Great now let's go" Midnight urges as we rushed to Goldie's room.

"This way right?" I said pointing down the left hallway. "No it's right then left right?" Bonnie said pointing to the right hallway. "No Bonnie Freddy was right it's down this way." Chica said as we all went down the hallway (don't ask me why I made the directions confusing just pretend it's a very big hospital) we rushed down the hallways and before we knew it here we were at room #405. "Well...let's go in!" I said as everyone nodded. I opened the door slowly to reveal Goldie lying on the bed squirming a bit. (Btw guys just because Goldie is moving around and that's a signal to when he wakes up, this does NOT apply to real life situations I've never had one of my family members in a coma so I am guessing and this is for fun not as to know if they will wake up in a real life situation) "He's moving around a lot does that mean he might wake up soon" Bonnie said as I nodded. "Argh matey Freddy be right." Foxy said as we walked over to Goldie's bed talking about how and when he may wake up.

Goldie's POV

"I'm hearing voices...but there not voices I've ever heard before." I thought to myself. "Are there people in here or am I imagining this." I thought to myself again. "Guess there's only one way to find out." I thought to myself again as I slowly opened my eyes. I opened my eyes to reveal a brown bear in a black jacket, a purple bunny with a hair about as long as mine, he was looking at me, a chicken with long yellow hair with a green shirt, and a Fox with a hook an eye patch short hair. "Uh guys?" He bunny said as he was pointing at me. The others turned to him and realized where he was pointing to. "Goldie!" Freddy said as he ran over to me and gave me a hug. I sat there confused. "Um excuse me but who's Goldie?" I said curious as Freddy looked at me like I was stupid or something and then laughed. "Goldie that's a good joke dude." Freddy said wiping tears away. "No... I'm serious...who's Goldie?" I said more serious. "Hello guys" I saw a nurse walk in with a clipboard in her hands she was probably in her early 30's but I couldn't tell. "Um nurse what's wrong with Goldie?" Midnight said as she looked at her clipboard then back at us.

"Right so Goldie is awake now but he was hit in the head very hard with a base ball bat, and he has Retrograde Amnesia now." The nurse said as everyone except the chicken gasped. "Um excuse me Miss...but what is Retrograde amnesia?"The chicken said everyone looking at her. "Ok so do you know what amnesia is?" The nurse said as the chicken nodded. "Right so Retrograde Amnesia is like Amnesia but with Retrograde Amnesia Golden can recover some of his memories unlike with amnesia so honestly Goldie is lucky to even be alive right now." The nurse said as the chicken gasped. "Wait so he won't know who we are or who he is."The chicken said as the nurse nodded. "How do we get his memories back then?" The bear said slowly. "Well tell him a little bit about yourselves that should trigger some memories but only some you have to work out the rest." He nurse said as she handed the bear the clipboard. "Do you want to sign him out now he is free to go." The nurse said patiently as the bear nodded signing his name. "Ok we'll you guys have a good day now." The nurse said smiling and walked out the room. Hey all turned to me as I sat here in confusion. "Do you remember who any of us are?" The black fox with dark blue streaks of hair made me jump. "I never noticed him here before I saw the others how did he just show up now?" I thought to myself as I shook my head. "Oh boy" Freddy said walking over to Goldie. "First of all your name is Golden Freddy but we usually call you Golden or Goldie for short. You are a yellow/blonde animatronic with human organs and human areas, you are a male as I think you should know that by now." The bear said as I nodded.

"My name...is Golden Freddy? That rings a bell along with somebody else I can't quite remember I do remember he has green fur though but that's it" I thought to myself

And there is the end of chapter 1! Now we know that Goldie has Retrograde Amnesia. While Spring was captured/kidnapped. For those of you still confused I will give you a definition f amnesia and Retrograde amnesia.

Amnesia: loss of memories and unable to remember things of the past. Can not be remembered.

Retrograde Amnesia: like amnesia only you can remember some of your memories and I think I can remember all of them within time and is temporary I believe.

If I got any of these definitions wrong or you would like to add something tell me because if I got the def wrong hat will mess the story up later in the future. Anyways this is the first chapter I will post again on Sunday and I hope you guys enjoyed and we are at 9 read already?!?! Geez that happened pretty much in a few days wow but anyways guys I'll see you guys later!

-1504 words I'll try to remember from now on the out the word count.