Two friends reunite.

Hey guys before we get started I just wanted to say that this chapter will be a long one not longer than 3,000 words though.

Springs POV

"Ughhhhh" The light shined in my eyes when I tried to open my eyes. "Good your awake now." I nodded my head and slowly opened my eyes to once again adjust to the bright light. "I hate these bright lights...hey hurt my eyes" I yawned stretching my arms out. Slasher let out a light chuckle. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked, Slasher thought about it for a moment. "Ehhh I would say about...14 hours, you sleep a lot." Slasher said jokingly. "I do not!" I barked at Slasher trying not to show my embarrassment. A few seconds later a doctor came in and it was the same doctor hat came in before Slasher came in. "Good Afternoon, Gentlemen." Said the doctor as he walked in, he set his stack of papers that he was holding on the office desk and sat down to look at us. "You are lucky to be alive SpringTrap if...erm" the doctor cut off looking at his papers. "Slasher" Slasher sighed deeply. "R-Right...well if Slasher hadn't come to rescue you, you would have died." The doctor fixed his glasses. "Are you guys friends or family?" He doctor asked pulling out his pen and a piece of paper. "I would say we are friends." Slasher flinched at these words, he turned to me and I nodded smiling. (DO NOT THINK SLASHER LOVES SPRING HE DOESN'T I HAVE HAD MULTIPLE PEOPLE MISTAKE THIS SO I WILL POINT IT OUT NOW.) "what's wrong Slasher." I said to Slasher, Slasher shook his head. "I'll tell you later" I shrugged turning away from him to look at the doctor. "Right well SpringTrap you have been here long enough and your wounds are pretty much healed although there will be some discomfort in you stomach area." The doctor said. (I know I know the healing process should be much much longer...BUT with there help of IMAGINATION we can make the healing process faster besides if you complaining about the healing process being so short, just remember that a talking rabbit has its own story, with a talking bear, a talking chicken, etc. plus they are basically humans with fur on them, so there is no reason to complain about a simple healing process being so fast, Because one of my friend was complaining that's why I said this.) "So for the next two weeks, there should be no sports of any kind...you need to let your stomach heal completely...the surgery took along time to do and i don't feel like doing another one." He laughed, and i nodded slowly and gulped. This guy creeped me out. "Also try not to have any objects touch your stomach too much, it is very sensitive now and needs the proper time to heal or it will take longer." i slowly nodded processing all of the information. Slasher was also processing the information, taking in every detail as if it would be life or death. "One final thing... do not eat heavy foods...only simple foods like chicken noodle soup, or plain soup...jello, etc" i groaned at that. I loved burritos and now i couldn't eat them for two weeks?!?! This was surely going to be a nightmare." I thought to myself. Slasher saw my reaction and laughed lightly under his face, which i growled at him for laughing at my misery, Slasher stopped laughing but kept the smile on his face. "So to sum it up just take it easy on your stomach and you will be fine, now i need Slasher to sign this release form which will release you from the hospital." Slasher nodded, and the doctor handed his pen for him to write. "Alright boys your free to go just take it easy now you hear?" The doctor said as we both nodded. "Good now have a good day." The doctor smile and left the room. I immediately looked at Slasher with a face saying "Why did you laugh at me?" Slasher started laughing and patted my back, which annoyed me. "Oh that annoys you doesn't it?" I nodded and he smirked. "Now I know how to annoy you." Slasher grinned as i sighed deeply but smiled. "Soooo... I need to drop by my place and grab a few things do you want me do drop you off at you house since i assume you live in this town?" Slasher looked at me as i thought about it. I was going to say yes but quickly changed my mind. "Nah i can go there tomorrow, besides you live in this town?" Slasher nodded his head. "How come i have never seen you in this town before then?" I glared at him, which made him nervous. "I... am not used to being around people... i always thought people were the same. Mean,hateful,cruel people, but meeting you gave me a new perspective and to hear you call me your friend shocked me because when i was a child growing up i never really had friends." i could see tears starting to fall form his cheeks. "Hey you have me as a friend now, and when i go back to my house i want you to come with me and i want to show you to my friends, trust me they would love to be your friend." Slasher nodded and smiled. "Lets go than...you can stay at my house for the night and ill take you home tomorrow." i nodded as we got up and left out of the hospital.