Info on the next book

Hey guys I am back after like a week, so I'm going to cut some of this short there were 6 choices and I said the one that was voted would be chosen so that choice was #5 which was where Goldie and Spring are brothers and there not normal, (I'm gonna have to talk with my friend on how he wants Goldie and Spring to be like since they are not normal.) and there is of course going to be that one bad guy or something like that. Another thing since I am adding Nightmare should he be a good guy like Goldie and Spring and the rest. Or should be be a bad guy? I'm also going to have to decide if I want to add Midnight and Slasher In again (I probably will) and also think of some other things, I've already got a general idea of wha Tim going to be doing. Yea you guys thought I was taking a break NOPE! I've been thinking a little on what I'm going to be doing in this next story and how I do it.

And another thing I am making my own cover so it will be a little bit before I get it out and I am still thinking of a title. You guys are free to give suggestions and stuff like that. And finally awhile ago I said I am going to try something different, well I am going to try to have a drawing on every single chapter now I may now I am not making promises because I am not sure that I can keep this promise throughout the entire story but I will try my best...anyways hope you guys enjoyed this story and there will only be one more announcement on this book and then it is officially done...no more update on this book, and that announcement will be when the next book is out. Anyways see you guys later!!!