The promise I made you all? And a serious question...

*Audience* Hey Slasher you promised us to re draw all of the characters of your story and it's the end of the book!!!

And yes I did promise you guys awhile back and in case you guys didn't know I am re drawing them at this moment I have already re drawn Goldie, Spring, and Midnight and I currently still need to do the rest also along with the re drawing he height of the characters is shown this is what height those characters will be in the next story (if there included) and the height they will be permanently. Now these drawings will have to wait until the epilogue which will be next week but if you guys see my art book you can get a sneak peek of the drawing before it's actually shown  in the epilogue. When I do show the pictures I want you guys to give a rating out of 10 (only if you want to I'm not forcing you) and also if you want please tell me what I can do to do better on these drawings because I don't know what I'm doing I'm just thinking of this stuff. Also the drawings of the foxes will pretty much be the same as they are frontal views so there not going to actually look like a fox but unlike my OC which is to the side you see more. That is pretty much how the rest are just in a frontal showing.  Anyways moving on to a more serious question which is up to you guys.

Now as we know I have made two books both being FNaF plus a romance type story. Now these two stories I never thought people would actually read this stuff, it's not that I don't want to do this I just didn't expect 1.6 thousand reads on this book, yes I currently have that many reads on this book. So my question is- Should I keep on doing FNaF books? Or should I move away form FNaF books and do something else other than FNaF.

Or should I keep mainly doing FNaF but at times post something different from FNaF, and lastly should I post much less FNaF and more other stuff?

So you have 4 options

1. FNAF 4 LIFE NOTHING ELSE
2. NO MORE FNaF!!!
3.Post mainly FNaF but also different stuff, but mainly FNaF.
4. Post mainly different stuff but also FNaF, but mainly different stuff.

Anyways that is all I wanted to say and remember if you want a sneak peak at he drawings of Goldie, Spring and Midnight completely redrawn which I will post tonight on my art book you can do that, I hope you all have a good day and I will see you all next week!!!