Drawing of Spring

Ok so it took me again 2 hours to draw this picture and I'll say it looks decent once again. But here is the picture!

 But here is the picture!

...yup that's the picture. I think it's ok from the neck down was easy to draw but the face and the color I messed up. When I started coloring this I accidentally was coloring it green instead of yellow so if you see a little green in the picture...thats why. Next we have the yes they are slightly apart height wise and it's very noticeable. If your wondering why the head of spring is different I decided to go different and it turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Then we have the ears..:nothings really wrong with them I just didn't think they would come out better than I thought. I was thinking of having half of his ear gone but I decided not to. Anyways then is the scar that happened with Michael and spring. No need to get into that you guys already know. All in all I think it's decent could have been better but that's ok. Now I will try to draw the rest of characters although when I show them I will show them all together not in one picture but in one chapter all together. Anyways I know this was pretty short I kept it that way so I hope you guys don't mind. Oh and one final thing I made springs eyes silver because that's how I know him with. Anyway see you guys on Friday!