The Return

Warning! Involves blood, but very little. (Just joking it involves a lot) Also this chapter will involve cursing, but there will be a little star replacing a letter to make it better.(This is just to see if ppl mind the cursing or not) And only the bad guys will curse Spring, Goldie and the rest will not curse.

3 Months Later

Spring's POV

It's been 3 months of searching for Goldie, I was still in the accepting stage that Goldie didn't just break up with me, although at times I think that he did. I sat in my bedroom...well Slashers guest bedroom thinking of more areas Goldie could be at. He wasn't at the house obviously because I've checked there many times, he isn't in town for sure considering I have looked everywhere in town and haven't seen him. But one thought kept racing around my mind. "It's been three months since Goldie left, if he isn't in town where could he be?!" I was hoping he was at least still in this country since it's been three months that's plenty of time for Goldie to go pretty far, even with walking. I sat in the bed and started crying silently hoping no one would hear me. I started hearing voices in another room which I assumed was Slasher and Midnight but I didn't bother to pay attention. All of a sudden I hear footsteps walking down to the room I was in. "Hey Spring? Everything alright?" Asked a curious Midnight as he poked his head in the doorway. Midnight immediately noticed me crying and came over to comfort me. "Hey what's wrong Spring?" Midnight asked me as Slasher walked in. "I-It's just..." I trying saying what I wanted to say but I was breathing to heavily and fast to really be able to talk. "Hey look, deep breaths ok? It's no use to hyperventilate." Slasher commented sitting by me on the bed along with Midnight. Slasher grabbed my shoulders and face me toward him. "Whenever your ready tell us what's wrong..." Slasher said calmly. I took a few seconds to steady my breathing making sure not to breath to fast or heavily. "I-It's just...what if we never find Goldie?" I cried harder from the thought. Slasher pulled me into a hug trying to calm me down. "Look we're going to find Goldie ok? Don't you worry about it ok?" Slasher said letting go of me. I sniffled and cried for a few more minutes while my friends were there beside me comforting me in every possible way. After a few more minutes I calmed down and stopped crying. "Well..." Slasher said getting, Midnight following. "Since you've calmed down, I recommend you get some sleep." Slasher suggested. I nodded and layed down pulling the covers over me, "Goodnight Spring." Midnight said shutting the door. "Goodnight, I muttered hoping to get a good night's sleep only to be greeted with a horrid flashback/dream.

In dream/Flashback

(Still in Spring's POV)

I walked along the sidewalk looking around to see if I could find Goldie anywhere, it was 4 days after he left and I hadn't stopped looking for him since then.  "GOLDIE!!!" I yelled into the darkness, the sound echoed throughout the darkness as I kept on walking. Minutes later it started to rain, but I didn't care all I cared about was finding Goldie. As I kept walking I saw what seemed to be a yellow figure just speed into an alleyway. "Goldie? GOLDIE!!" I yelled running to the alleyway.  Along my run to the alleyway I slipped on the road where a puddle was and fell on my knees. "Ow..." I muttered quietly trying not to tear up. Blood was seeping through my skin and dripping onto the ground. I ignored the pain and got up trying my best to run to the alleyway only for my knees to scream in pain. I tuned the corner and saw...nothing. "What?" I squeaked feeling weak. "I just saw a yellow figure just run into this alleyway which leads to a dead end...how can he be gone?!!!" I yelled, but mainly to myself. I fell to my knees only to immediately fall on my back due to the pain in my knees. I ended up landing in a huge puddle of water. I just layed there letting the water soak into my clothes. "Well well who do we have here." Snickered a male. I sat up and turned around not bothering to get on my feet. My eyes widened, what stood in front of me was the gang I met a long time ago (Remember from the first book.. If not than go back and review that chapter.) "I recognize you guys!" I said getting up only to be greeted by more pain from my knees. I looked down at my knees that stained my fur on my legs. The others followed my gaze and snickered. "Aww did you get hurt?" The male with dark brown hair said. "Very funny, now if you'll excuse me I need to get going" I said coldly. As I tried to get past the gang the tall male with crimson hair stepped out and pushed me back. I fell into my back which hurt since I was on concrete."What did I ever do to make you guys hate me?" I said as tears started welling up in my eyes. "Your very existence is all, your not a regular human meaning your inferior to us superior beings!" Laughed the short black hair male. I listened to there laughs as I got back up on my feet. "Where's your protector at huh, I wouldn't be surprised if he left you I mean who would want YOU?" said the crimson hair male who seemed to be the leader considering he was the biggest. My eyes widened from that very statement, I felt anger starting to well up inside me. "Be quiet." I said quietly trying not to show my anger. I am very hard to anger it's because there are very few things that make me angry but this so happened to be one of those things to just Instantly make me mad. "Why? What are YOU going to do about it, last time I remember you cowered in fear as your protector beat us up...but now since he's not here who's to stop us?" Snickered the short male with black hair. They slowly started advancing toward me, as I slowly backed up. My anger quickly disappeared and was replaced with fear. Tears were streaming down my face while I still backed up only to back into a wall. "Crap" I muttered to myself. "Nowhere to run now is there runt?" The brown hair male said as he was the one to walk closer to me. We were standing face to face only inches apart, I could feel his breath on my face as I gagged. "Do you brush?!" I gagged. His expression quickly turned from mischevious to angry. "And who are you to question my hygiene?!" He yelled pinning me against the wall.  He then grabbed my arm and swinged me around him throwing me to the others. "Here catch!" He yelled as his gripped let go sending me flying through the air, I knew I was a lightweight but to be thrown in the air? Either I was extremely light or they were extremely strong. The big male with crimson hair caught me and spun me around. I met my gaze with his looking deep into his brown eyes. "You questioning my friends hygiene?!" I gagged once again as the big guys breath was even worse. It smelt like when you mix rotten cheese and spoiled eggs together, basically death. He then punched me in the side of my face sending me sprawling onto the ground. I pulled myself off the ground wiping off the blood that trickled down my mouth. Anger started boiling inside of me again, what did I ever do to these guys?! They just come here and think they can do what they want to me, well they better think again! I growled quietly. The three snickered. "Uh oh he's getting mad we better go before he does something." The male with black hair said behind me. "Pfft like sure he will, if I recall again you were cowering in fear last time?" The male with brown hair said standing beside the crimson hair male. I considered my options for escape but seeming as two people were standing in front of the exit and one person standing behind me that seemed very unlikely. "Well are there any final words before we kill you?" The big guy said to me.