The Note...

(A/N: This chapter may seem a little rushed but it's because of me not wanting to reveal too much it isn't rushed I just had to improvise since I am already letting on more information than I originally wanted...anyways on with the chapter!

Warning!: Involves a little blood...

Spring's POV

(In Dream)

"You can run but you can't hide!" A sinister voice called. I ran down the hallways knocking over boxes trying to slow him down. I kept running as fast as I could trying my best to get farther away from him, but failing. He was getting closer and closer to me every second. "Stupid tired body!" I mentally yelled at myself. I forced my body to run faster only to trip over nothing seconds later. I face planted onto the ground. I yelled in pain as he got closer to me. "I f-finally caught up to you little runt!" He said towering over me. I felt warm liquid flow down my face mixing with the tears I was crying. "N-Now you die!" He drove the knife into my stomach blood spewing out of my stomach as my lifeless body hit the ground, I layed there breathing slowly as I slowly died. "S-So t-thi-s is i-it for m-me." I muttered quietly. "A-At least I died k-knowing Goldie is safe." I wheezed trying to laugh. Maniacal laughter could be heard as looked up to see someone else other than him standing over me... "Oh no...why you?" I faded into darkness still seeing his psychotic grin.

I shot up in bed breathing heavily.I looked at my stomach and saw that i was just fine, I looked around my surrounding and saw that I was in our room. "Phew...it was just a dream." I sighed happily. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was 10:00 a.m, "I slept past my alarm clock?" I sighed looking over me to see that Goldie wasn't there. "Huh weird he usually tells me when he's going out, oh well he probably just forgot." I said to myself getting out of bed.

15 minutes later

I got out of the bathroom and my hair still slightly wet from the shower. I walked out of the bathroom and got dressed, since Goldie wasn't here I didn't have to worry about him seeing me...undressed. I blushed at the thought but pushed the thought out of my mind when I walked out of the room. "What should I do today?" I questioned myself as I walked into the kitchen to make me breakfast.  I had nothing planned for today so and my friends were out of town in New York and said they would be back in a few months.(6 months) "I guess I'll be staying home today.." I sighed sitting down to eat...that is until something out of the ordinary caught my eye... I got up and went to the counter where I saw a note To Spring The note said. I carefully unfolded it and read the note.but noticed immediately red dots on the paper. "Blood?" I said to myself.

Dear Spring,

I am very sorry for what I am about to do, but please try to understand why I am leaving. I cannot say why I am leaving in fear of what you may do. Do not try and look for me, by the time you read this I will most likely be far away from here. I never wanted this to happen but I always feared this day may come. I will never forget you Spring, I love you so much and once you read this note I know you will not feel the same about me and it

breaks my heart to think that. I just hope someday you can forgive me...

Tears were forming in my eyes, I couldn't believe that the one person I loved would do this to me. I loved him and I thought he loved me...guess I was wrong, I was so stupid to think that somebody could possibly love me. "H-He broke up w-with me? Is t-this what t-this was about?" I gripped the paper tightly. "W-WHY?!" I sank to the floor crying, my own Goldie just left me! I gripped my chest where my aching heart laid beating rapidly. I sat with my knees buried to my chest, my once perked ears hit flat against my back. The note kept playing back in my head over and over, it felt like getting kicked over and over again in you stomach, or that the person you loved for so long made you fall for him only for him to play at your heartstrings and break them! "Spring wait don't you think there is another reason why Goldie wrote this note?" S.B. said. "DON'T SAY HIS NAME AGAIN!" I mentally yelled at S.B. "I never want to see that sickening low life again..." I mentally said to S.B. "NOR HEAR HIS NAME AGAIN!" I looked at the note again disgusted by the note but noticed a noticeable detail. The paper was ripped at the bottom. I ignored it thinking HE just used half of the paper and tore the other half off. "Spring..." S.B pleaded. "Please leave me alone...I just want to be alone right now..." I said curling up into a ball on the floor. Today was going to be horrible.