Change in Writing

Before I talk about this. This is not part of the chapter.

Hey guys as you saw in the title "A Change in Writing" there will be changes first of all

1. This is a one man job and I've been juggling multiple things and I have been having trouble taking time to write drafts as school has started again I'm getting more homework than ever.

2. I have other events going on such as FFA (yes I'm in FFA) and I also have to help with  babysitting, I have school +homework and book reports.

3. Due to the other 2 reasons I haven't been able to properly make drafts I've had to think of stuff on the top of my mind which isn't good I should be taking more time to do this and I'm just now realizing his how hard it is to juggle this with everything.

I do not intent to quite writing no this is very fun to do but I wrote this because I need more time in my day to write this and make drafts so I've decided that's from now on I will be posting Monday's and Friday's. I'm sorry to anyone who does not like this idea but I have read over both my stories and they both seem slightly rushed and I know I can do better but I would need more time to do it. So I hope you guys can understand so that means I am not posting tomorrow rather on Friday once again sorry but if j didn't have school I could update more bu school right now is the main thing in my life and I'm not even in college yet *shudders* anyways I hope you guys will be able to adjust to the new changes because I'm making myself exhausted by staying up hours and hours writing this at 1:00 a.m isn't fun it's tiring. So I'll see you guys on Friday!

P.S I will now be posting at 7:00 p.m from now on unless I have some event to postpone it until later that night but I will tell you guys if that happens.