Minor changes with drawing

Hey guys so I have been thinking about this and I have decided that everything i re draw will NOT be shown on this story because this is a story and I have a art book for a reason. Anyways how the character are in this story will be fixed in drawing wise but the after effect will only be shown on my art book. I actually just got finished drawing another picture where I finally got a specific head position right! Geez it took me so long and it looks so easy and it probably is for you guys but not for me. Anyways the newest picture I posted on my art book involves spring and it may or may not be a tiny spoiler to the next book. Also when I draw Kyle he will not be posted on the story but in my art book sorry guys. Oh and also in my art book I will draw more FNaf character and stuff like that maybe even something different than FNaF (jk of course I'll draw something different) anyways I hope you guys aren't mad about that. If you guys DO want to check out the pictures,key word DO. Than the name of the art book is (I'M BACK!!!) My Art/Tag Book. And the cover is my OC so that should make it even simpler. Anyways that's all I wanted to say so I'll see you guys later!

P.S If you guys absolutely want me to keep posting drawings or stuff like that on this story than just tell me and I will do it I don't mind it.