More trouble.

Springs POV

I heard a voice a voice of which I would never guess I would hear again. I turned around and saw him, the purple shirt guy known as purple guy or Vincent. "V-Vincent?!" I said trembling in fear. "That's right I'm baaaaack!" He said in his usual creepy way. "How are you still alive!" I said ready to run at any moment. "Oh...well you see when Afton left me to go chase after you guys I would have been dead if it wasn't for my assistant." Vincent smirked. "He saved me and healed my wounds...he even helped me track you down." Vincent said. "How did you get in?!" I asked wanting to know. "Oh that's a secret... by the way I brought a few friends With me. Say hello to Mr. Gasoline, and Mr. Lighter. "Oh no your not doing what I think your doing are you?" I said shaking. "Oh you better believe it." Vincent smirked. Vincent than suddenly ran behind me to the only doorway to the room. "Hey!" I yelled trying to get out the doorway. It was too late Vincent pored the gasoline all across the floor of the doorway and lit it on fire. I was trapped. "Well...it's was nice knowing you SpringTrap...actually not really...have fuuuuuun." Vincent said as he galloped away. "No no no!" I yelled frantically looking around the room. The fire was spreading throughout the building parts of the building began to crumble.  "Maybe I can pick of some of these big rocks and put them over he fire." I thought trying to lick one up. I carried a rock a big one too big enough to just fit through the doorway as the building was starting to crumble...form the ceiling at least I placed he rock down and tried to walk over it by the heat from the fire was too much.

*Beeeeep

*Beeep

*continuous beeping

1 minute from self destruction protocol

"What! Why is there a self destruction protocol, that's stupid!" I yelled trying to find a way out. I couldn't find a way and with the fire seeking closer and closer my movement was limited. "Darn it! Maybe I should risk running though the fire...no that's a death wish. The fire was so large and the heat was so unbearable I started to feel dizzy. That's when I heard the sounds of ambulances outside the building. 

15 seconds until self destruction protocol.

"You have got to be kidding me!!!!" My voice cracked because I yelled so loud. I could only move In certain parts now and the fire was so by I'm pretty it sure I have burns now. Running through the fire is a death wish and there isn't any other way out!

3

2

1

"...oh no"

BOOM!!!!!!!!

And there's the end of another chapter Spring seems to be in quite the predicament right now will he survive to tell the story? Or will he disintegrate with the explosion? Who knows? *Raises hand* lol. Anyways I said I would post at 7:00p.m I meant to say around that time because it depends how long it takes to type it makes a difference and also I got caught up in chores so sorry this  is kind of a short chapter since I have been having short chapters recently Friday will be what a call "A Special" chapter. Now I didn't know what to really do about the whole fire predicament as I have never really experienced it or read or heard about it so forgive me if t sounds stupid, corny, etc.  Anyways hope you guys enjoyed...oh I forgot we are still...well you guys still have to see who the assistant is. It won't be someone you expect I'll say that. Anyways see you guys on Friday!

P.S-The "friend" that was supposed to help me out with his a.k.a (My ex) has now decided to not help because she doesn't want her boyfriend to think that she's cheating on him or something or that she's planning to leave him for another guy (even though she left me for another guy...) so I will be asking another friend who can also draw...not as well but better than me. So I can ask him because I think he will do it. I will post again on Friday wtt the chapter saying if he agreed or not.