The Kidnapping (pt 2)

All in Springs POV (for this chapter)

"Spring!" A voice called me, but it didn't sound like it came from the outside world, t sounded like it came from in my head. Shaken up I slowly opened my eyes and closed my eyes tightly as I was in the world that was completely white again (my dream) and the light hurt my eyes. After a moment or two I opened my eyes again even slower to adjust to the light. I looked around me and saw Shadow. Bonnie standing next to me a worried look plastered on his face "S-Shadow Bonnie?" I stuttered slowly rising to me feet, I felt weak. "Spring I'm in your dream to warn you that your injury has gotten worse and has become...life threatening now because it hasn't had treatment yet, not to mention you have been kidnapped." He said flatly "Wait how do you know this and I don't?" I asked my mind racing from the sudden information. "Me? Kidnapped? Why?" I thought to myself. Shadow Bonnie took a deep breath "Well...I am apart of you conscious I see what you see and also see around you when you are asleep, etc, not to mention also feel all the pain you feel without an injury though and must I say...THAT HURT!" Shadow Bonnie said as I chuckled a bit. "What's so funny your pain was a wake up call I was taking a nap when I felt a sudden pain in my stomach...EXCRUCIATING PAIN." I thought of something to say as I was to busy laughing to think. "Well at least you don't have the injury." I said now a serious face. "Did Afton of Vincent kidnap me?" It was a random question but I wanted to know now. "No but he looks similar to Vincent...you know 'him'" My eyes widened. "Wait you mean...'HIM!'" I stood up quickly. "Yes apparently Vincent's son is his apprentice. I paced back and forth my mind spinning from sudden information I was hoping to never hear again. "Oh no is he still mad about the 'incident'?" My heart pounded against my chest my breathy fastened and grew heavier. "No no no no no nooo! It was a joke, we never meant to hurt him!" I yelled my holding my head. "Yes but they don't think that." A realization had just struck me and I looked at Shadow Bonnie a look of suspicious all over my face. "Wait...how do you know about that? Me,Goldie,my family,Vincent and 'he' knows about it, how do you?" I asked growing tense I felt my pulse quicken. "I-I-I can't go into that nor tell you now." He said turning away from me. "Look" He said quickly before I could answer. "You need to wake up now, being in the same dream as you takes a lot of energy it of me." He sighed rubbing his eyes. "Wait are you...a spirit in my conscious?" I asked shaking slightly, the though of a spirit in your mind is...unsettling. "Yes I died years ago how,why,where, and why I'm I. YOUR conscious I cannot say at the moment, I know it doesn't make sense now but it will soon...now go, I need rest." My world suddenly started fading around me. "Wait...why can't you tell me!" I yelled, the only response I got was him giving a weak smile. I gave up trying to stay awake and closed my eyes bracing myself for what may lay ahead, but before I fell asleep/woke up I heard a voice. "Be careful...******* I couldn't hear the last word before I woke up/fell asleep.

And there's the end of another chapter. I wonder what lies ahead for spring, and what is Shadow Bonnie hiding (the stars at the end day it it's just the number of letters there are replaced by stars) also something is happening to Goldie while sprig is dealing with his problem. Goldie's hearing voices in his head, who could it be find out on he next chapter which involves the actual kidnapping and a little of Goldie's POV.

Also the art book I was planning on. I decided to do it the name of is "My Drawing/Tag book." I said drawing because it's mainly what I'll be doing I can't paint well nor can hardly paint at all 😂. I also said tag book because if anybody tags me to do something or say something I will react to it on there so I don't do it in this story. The art book will not be a story about anything rather just me showing you guys what I have drew to have people give me ideas on what to draw I will do some of the drawings to what I want to do at times but I will also let people give me ideas (if people do) I will be posting art...almost every day I said almost there might be a day or two where I don't but that's all...I think unless I don't know what to draw. But that's what it is called and the cover photo for it is the drawing I showed you guys in the last chapter but colored and completed, anyways I'll explain more on there and I hope to see some of you guys there!

Word count- 909 words