The Kidnapping (pt 1)

???????'s POV

I left our secret bunker into the cold crisp air. I felt the gentle breeze again my skin as I casually walked down the sidewalk. I was in my own little journey to find SpringTrap. "I will not fail you...father." I said as I disappeared into the darkness.

Goldie's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about this...SpringTrap guy, I wanted to know more about him. But I had a feeling I already knew a lot about him and even though I've never seen him before...I feel like I've seen him before. I got of the shower drying myself still thinking about whoever SpringTrap is. "If what my friends say is true and he's gone...where is he?" I though to myself as I quickly dried my hair and brushed my teeth. "I need to find him...I feel like I have to find him, I don't know why but I have a hunch that I need to find him, because for some reason...I feel like he's in danger...but to what?" I said to myself as I went to my room.

Springs POV

"Ahem this involves blood so if you do not wish to read this part than skip to the authors note (last part of any of my chapters)

I collapsed onto the cold ground below me. My legs had given up and were now aching in pain, I tried getting up by felt a sharp pain in my stomach not like a cut or anything but major pain. I looked down to see a wire with needles on it. The sudden realization had come to me that this is barbed wire. The wire was piercing my skin and dark red blood came out covering the needles in he wire. I yelled In pain as loud as I could in hopes hat someone would find me. I may their for 5 minutes in excruciating pain every slight movement resulted in intense pain. Yes even my arms or fingers and my legs they throbbed in pain from the building and being blown back by the explosion. I had already coughed up what seemed to be...ALOT of blood by now blood was surrounding my weak body. I began to get dizzy feeling faint. "I-I won't let barbed wire defeat me." I muttered u set my breath as I lifted my weak arm onto the wire. I slowly pulled the barbed wire out feeling every single bit of pain. I gritted my teeth as I killed the wire out. I looked down at the wire. "Oh my god." I thought to myself. When I looked on the wire the wire appeared to be at least 2-3 knees long, and that was what pierced my skin. I saw dark red blood all over needle and over the ground as well. I set the barbed wire down below me to the side so I wouldn't fall in it again. Since I couldn't no longer walk I did what any sensible person would do...crawl. I got into my knees and hands feeling very weak as I inched my way forward hoping to get help. About 3 feet later I started feeling faint again. I collapsed in my side and breathed slowly and heavily, almost gasping for air. I felt my heart beat and...it was weak. I could barely feel any beating, it was faint. I looked behind me to see the 3 foot long trail of blood smeared on my legs as well. I slowly closed my eyes as I knew rest was the only thing I could do now. I thought of being back with my friends and with Goldie again. Before I passed out something in the back of my mind was saying something I could not understand.

And there's the end to this chapter and before yo guys start thinking. "What happened to posting at 7:00p.m and stuff like that" first of all posts at a very specific time may not have been the best idea. It is best if I post whenever I have the chance to in that day especially in my free time.

Spoiler to the story and what's to come I future chapters!

Warning Spoiler this is second time read at your own risk of having a major part of the story revealed.

Ok so the upcoming future chapter I have decided it may or may not include some of the lore of fnaf now I have not decided for sure yet as now Afton sin is getting involved I may involve the sister and stuff like that. If you have played the fnaf 4 mini games and we're determined to spend a total of 146 hours on all the fnaf games!!!!!! (I have nightmares about that now I'm so glad I've completed all the games) also I did not do this in a row no his was maybe and hour or 2 a day in the games. But I will also change up some of it so some of it will be original and some will not. I say their is a sister to the Afton family because if you look throughout the house you will come across a girls bedroom with a broken mangle on the floor, and I can't come up with anything else so I'll just say sister for now correct me if I'm wrong. Now for the toy animatronics, they are a maybe in being included in the story I'm still deciding but I say this because I may have to end up also doing the Funtime animatronics too as f I'm going to have some of the original lore in it the Funtime animatronics need to be included, now I'm not sure if this is going to happen but it is an idea and I won't lie it's a by if a stretch but it's possible, I just want this book to have some action in it and yes heir will be fighting in it at some point.

End of spoiler

Now some of you may be remembering from the first book when Goldie mentioned that he can teleport the reason I added that in is because I was hinting at a future book that will be coming out soon I don't know after what book but soon that's why the teleporting is never mentioned. Goldie will also not be using as I want to save it for the future book. Ok I need to shut up now I'm spoiling some of it. But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed his chapter and I will be seeing you all in the next chapter!

P.S YES my finger is healed, it's still a little sore but that's normal I'm just happy to be moving my finger again and now I'm back to normal typing!

Oh and tonight I'll post my OC because it's finished now. :)

1144 words.