Fun Day? (Pt 2)

Warning! This chapter contains references from the movie IT and the creepy clown and Georgie. If you hate clowns or creepy scenes and movies maybe skip through this chapter

Slasher's POV

We arrived at the lazer tag place in little to no time. I glanced around at the place as I got out of my car. "This place is big!" I exclaimed. Both Goldie and Spring chuckled. I turned around to see them standing behind me. "So you need help with lazer tag right? We will help you out with that." Spring asked, I nodded and turned to the building. "It sure is big" I thought. "Well we won't be able to teach you if your just going to stand there." Spring called I looked ahead to see Spring and Goldie already at the entrance. "How you guys get there that fast?" I questioned both as I entered the building with them. "Magic" Goldie joked.  I looked around the inside it had a mini arcade in it, with games in rows along the walls, I even saw air hockey. "Well Freddy and the rest should be here any minute now" Goldie sighed glancing at his phone. "We're here finally." I heard Freddy say. I felt the cold breeze from the door being opened brush against me. "Please close the door It's FREEZING!" I thought to myself. I saw Freddy head to the guy behind the cashier while everyone else came over to us. "Took you guys long enough." Goldie joked. "Well we would have been here sooner if Chica didn't want to stop to eat pizza, she needs to have variety." Bonnie pointed at Chica who's eyes were red with anger, Bonnie took that as a sign to be quiet. "Ok we all need these wristbands on so put them on" Freddy said handing us our wristbands. I got mine and put mine on and tightened it to be comfortable around my wrist. "Now we are playing a Battle royal than tournament." Freddy pointed out. Everybody nodded as if expecting that to be what Freddy was saying. "Ok are we ready to go in?" Freddy questioned looking at everyone. When his eyes met mine he smiled, I returned the smile and nodded, with everyone else who was cheering. We walked in the door and went into a square dark room with neon lights all over the wall in forms of drawings. There was a person in the room, who was waiting for everyone to come in. "Alright so do we have everyone in here?" Everyone nodded and the person clapped his hands together. "Alright so the rules are..."

(Lets skip the boring stuff because I am pretty sure you all know what lazer tag is and how to play and if not...look it up.)

Skip the rules and regulations.

"So does everybody understand?" Everyone looked at me and I nodded slowly.  "Alright so everyone put on the vest which is downstairs and head down and the match will start in 20 seconds once you reach the arena." The guy said. We all nodded and went downstairs to put on our vests which had LED lights on them. I put on the vest and waited for everyone else to put their vest on. "Alright are we all ready to go?" Spring asked everyone. They all nodded including me. We all headed downstairs and I immediately set for the corner of the arena. The arena had  a bunch of walls...basically a maze. I went in a slow walk making sure nobody heard me, then I heard the countdown. 3...2...1... GO! I kept my pace and looked around carefully making sure nobody would see me or shoot me. I held the gun in my hand my left hand on the sensor part and my right around the trigger. (In case you guys didn't know this is the battle royal part) I walked around slowly hearing the sounds of laughing and shooting. There are windowless places in the walls which allowed me to look through. I kept my distance and waited for somebody to come by. It was Bonnie who came by seconds later, A second later I heard the satisfaction sound of the vest going off. Bonnie looked around quicly and I ducked not wanting to be seen. I quickly moved to a different location but heard the sound of footsteps behind me. I quickly turned around to see that the person was still coming around the corner. I found the nearest spot to hide and wait for his/her arrival. "Where is everyone?" A voice sounding like Midnight said. I heard the footsteps getting closer and I timed my way to get out and shoot him. I stepped out hoping I made my timing correct and shot Midnight *pew* (that will be the sound for when people shoot each other i did not know what sound to do so I did that.) Midnight looked up at me in surprise and I quickly brushed past him. "Hey get back here!" I heard Midnight say who was chasing me trying to shoot me only to fail because the vest was still going off. I went around multiple corners and walls to lose him, and eventually I did lose him. I decided to take it easy for a few minutes and walk normally. I walked casually listening for people who may be near. *Pew* My vest was going off, I looked around rapidly to see nobody around. "Dangit" I thought. I waited for the 5 seconds the vest was going off and was in the clear. This time I was even more careful than ever before not wanting to get shot again.