Final Chapter (pt 2) Bloodhounds?!

(Fair warning for you guys in the beginning of the chapter it switches from being safe and sound to all of a sudden dangerous in pretty much 10 seconds lol) Also I got this chapter out as early as possible I just woke up...Anyways hope you guys enjoy!!! (Also does not involve much action.)

Midnights POV

We all walked inside Spring along with Slasher and me along with Kyle. As soon as we entered we looked around to see nothing but a hallway with purple and white walled and black and white tiled floors. Papers were thrown everywhere some were cute drawing while some other look like the devil's child was drawing. I picked up one of the 'devil' drawings, it showed Spring only his head was missing. Blood was shown spewing everywhere as he was holding Springs head. I looked at another one and it showed the same thing except for with me and Slasher joined in. "Oh my god..."  I muttered the rest noticing. "What's wrong?" Spring said walking over to me. I showed him the drawing and his face paled. "Oh god..." Spring said covering his mouth. Slasher saw the drawing and almost threw up from it. "T-Thats us?!" Slasher said recovering finally. "I know, I knew he was a psychopath but this?!" Spring said getting worried. "Wait why isn't there one of Kyle?" I questioned. "He may not know about Kyle yet, which could actually lead to our advantage." Spring pointed out. "Well then let's not waste any time." Slasher said walking towards the end of the hall. When we reached the end we saw an elevator, we carefully entered in and pushed the only button there was. 'B' which meant basement "how fun" I said sarcastically "It's always the basement isn't it?" I said slowly. Almost immediately a little yellow box projector thing came down in front of us. It said 'enter name' "ohhh look should we enter out names?" Slasher questioned, I shrugged not knowing what to do. I looked over to Spring who was gesturing me to type in a name, although it looked like he was holding back a laugh before I turned back around. I typed in my name but it was quite difficult as when the keyboard appeared it kept swiping to the left and back again. "Ugh c'mon!" I said as I finally typed in the letter 'M' FINALLY! ONE DOWN AND 7 MORE TO GO!!!" I yelled happily, Spring looked like he was about to burst with laughter. "Congratulations you chose the name 'Exotic Butters'" Spring fell on the floor laughing as I just stared at the projector thing. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO TYPE IN ONE LETTER THAN IT JUST SAYS MY NAME IS EXOTIC BUTTERS?!?! WHAT KIND OF JUNK IS THIS!!!" I roared grabbing the projector thing ripping it off. Slasher and Kyle were also on the ground laughing. "Yea yea very funny..." I said turning around only to be meet with a basket of butters being shoved in my face. I turned around slowly and Spring, Slasher and Kyle laughed even harder. "O-OH my god, I-I cant Breathe." Spring said in between breaths. I forcefully wiped away the sticks of butters that had practically somehow melted on my face sending bits of butter onto Springs hair. "HA!" I said grinning. Spring simply shrugged. "Eh could be worse." My expression fell again. "Dangit." I muttered wiping off more butter. "What was that anyways?" I asked turning around to see a metal claw thing sticking out of the wall. "Oh." I muttered. "L-Looks like you have a new friend!" Kyle said still on the floor. I turned away embarrassed only to end up falling to the ground on my back. "Uh I think we're on the bottom floor Midnight this is no time to sleep." I sat up instantly my eyes flaring fire. "I fell because when we reached the ground the impact was rough you didn't have to deal with it because you were on the ground laughing your heads off!" I barked. "Relax we forgive you for being lazy." Kyle said. "You know what forget it let's just get out of this elevator." Spring put a hand on my shoulder. "Sorry bout that." Spring said holding in another laugh. I nodded slowly agreeing with what Spring was saying. He patted my shoulder and headed out of the elevator the rest of us followed. We looked down the two hallways on left and right that lead into even more hallways. "Well looks like this is where we split up." I said trying to think of something to say. "Yes this is where we split, I hope to see you guys soon...and don't die on us." I held up a thumbs up and pointed it at us. "We won't!" Spring gave a sad smile and turned away Slasher following into the dark hallway. I turned to Kyle who stood there trying to see if they were coming back. "C'mon we got to find Goldie." I said tapping on Kyle's shoulder. He jerked back and looked at me. "Oh...right let's go then." Kyle said. We turned around and headed our own way into the dark hallway.