The Dream (Pt 2)

Springs POV

"Wait a minute...so your telling me that I am dreaming?" I said a little confused on how he would even be in my dream. "Yes you are and your probably wondering how and why I'm in you dream right?" He said fixing his eyes onto me, that Look had an uneasy feeling but nonetheless answered regardless. "Uh yes I am." I said as Shadow Bonnie took a deep breath. "Have you ever heard of the Shadow Duo?" Asked Shadow Bonnie as I thought about it. "Yea my dad used to tell me about them every night he told me that their real and one of them is very special." I said as ShadowBonnie looked at me weirdly. "Also you said Shadow Duo so who else is with you or working with you I'm curious." I asked as Shadow Bonnie started pacing around which I found quite strange. But I went along with it anyways. "Ok so theirs me and theirs Shadow Freddy as well he is basically my partner in what we do, because of a good reason of course." Shadow Bonnie said as I stood their thinking about what hat reason could be.

"What would that reason be?" I asked as Shadow Bonnie stopped and looked around nervously not knowing what to do. "Well...let's not get into that now." He said as he chuckled nervously. We stood in awkward silence when all of a sudden Shadow Bonnie fell to the ground. "Oh my god Shadow Bonnie are you ok?" I asked running over to him. I turned him over and he was...asleep? At this time? "Why is he sleeping?" I thought to myself. I sat their for a moment when the white world around me started fading into black and what was the white floor was slowly what's the word...Disintegrating the flooring was just disappearing and it was coming closer to me. "Uh oh that doesn't look good." I said as I picked up Shadow Bonnie and ran the opposite direction. I was running at full speed and the flooring was disappearing even faster I kept running until I didn't feel anything under my feet. I was talking to my death. My yells were the last thing that could be heard before the black abyss over took me, and swallowed me whole.

Goldie's POV

I had been sitting on what is my couch in my house which Freddy told me this was my house. He also told me how the four and Midnight are his friends and how Freddy is my little brother. The memories slowly started coming back as I realized all of us were very close friends...but I couldn't help but feel that something was missing...but what? "Goldie are you ok?" Asked Bonnie as I tilted my head toward him. "Yea I guess...this is just a lot to take in and I feel as f something's missing...or someone even." I said as Bonnie looked like a lightbulb had gone off in his head, but that quickly turned into sorrow and tears filling his eyes. "Bonnie what's wrong?" I asked trying to comfort him. "My brother...you knew him has been missing for 2 years and I can't help but feel that he's gone forever." Bonnie said wiping his tears. I thought about anybody else I knew but nothing was helping. "Um who was this person that I knew?" I asked sheepishly as Freddy intervened. "SpringTrap is his name." Freddy said as I thought hard. "Aren't we friends...like really good friends?" I asked as they turned to me not shocked at all by my response. "Uh well...how do I say this...you and SpringTrap were...together." Freddy said as I stood their in shock. "Wait I'm gay? I don't feel like it." I said as everyone looked down. What was going on? "You guys were a couple but SpringTrap was taken away/kidnapped and has been gone for 2 years." Chica said as I remembered that night where I got knocked out. But to hear the fact that I'm gay? That doesn't make sense, I shrugged it off thinking everyone one was pulling my leg or something.

Springs POV

I woke up panting. "What the heck happened?" I said to myself as I looked around at my surroundings. I was still here in this...place whatever it is. It was run down with multiple holes in the wall I was free to walk around as Afton had left but made sure I couldn't get out. I was trapped here doomed to walk these halls for the rest of my life. I was surprised that I was still the same as I was when I got taken away you'd think this place as horrible as it is would be about to drive you crazy. I would walk around just looking at the pictures on the wall. I also noticed how there I an office. "Is this a night guards office?" I asked myself as I looked around the office. There wasn't much to it a chair a monitor a box full of random stuff that I don't know. I figured out ways I could escaped and even tried them but I they ended up failing. I'm trapped here. Now way out. No help. Nothing. I walked around for a few more minutes when something felt...off I couldn't put my finger on it...but something wasn't right. I know started fast walking not knowing how that was going to help, I felt like I was being watched every second and it made me very uncomfortable. But then I heard the words of such I never thought I would hear again.

"Ohhhhh SpringTrap."

"Oh no, not it?!"

And that's the end of this chapter. I. Am. So. Tired. I need sleep which I'm going to do after this. But if you notice I keep having questions for the readers to guess, I do this because I want to give them something to think about all while reading the chapter. This book will have certain plot twists hat no one expects, but it'll make sense in the end. Anyways I'm so glad I could get this done sorry I couldn't do it yesterday. I mean I could but it would be extremely rushed and I wasn't going to do that. Anyways see you guys in the next chapter and have a wonderful day/night!

Why is Shadow Bonnie so nervous to tell Spring what he wants to know and who is the person that called Spring? Find out in another chapter!

Now...time to sleep!

Word count-1106 words