Drawing of Goldie

Hey guys so how I was saying last chapter that I was going to be working on drawing Goldie and Spring first? Well I spent the time to draw Goldie and this is in MY eyes if you did not wish to see him this way imagine him the way you want him but this is how I see him. Anyways this picture took me 2 hours to do and honestly I think it looks decent. (Btw after I draw Goldie and Spring I'm going to try to work on drawing everybody else, if possible because I really want to draw them all before this story ends.) Anyways here is the drawing!

) Anyways here is the drawing!

...............yup...this is the picture that took me 2 HOURS. Yet it looks so simple it was one thing that took me so long to do and what do you know. It was the head itself. I spent an hour alone on the head and hair, getting the head shape right the fur, and the hair...THE HAIR...we don't walk about that. Let's just say it took me 32 tries to get the hair right. I know your probably like how did it take that many tries that hair style is really simple! And yes that hair style is simple it was getting the hair style see that wasn't my first hairstyle and I was doing different hairstyles because the ones I was doing...just didn't seem to fit with Goldie. You could tell that it looked...wrong like it didn't belong. Anyways you can tell he has blue eyes and is winking if you can't tell on his right eye (from our perspective) and the left eye seems a little off. It could be a little better but everybody makes mistakes. Than we have the hoodie. (I don't know why I keep doing Nike.) and you can tell...it's violet. I wanted it to be different and is but I don't know about the color. Also if you are wondering why the top half of the hoodie is a light violet and why the bottom half is dark violet. That's because there are shirts and hoodies that are like that and I did want to be different. Next you can see that I actually drew a hand making the peace sign. (Surprisingly enough the peace sign was not very hard) oh and the thumb is hard to see but it's there, another mistake right there 😅 then we have light blue sweats since it's October and (in my opinion sweats are more comfortable than pants but that's my opinion.) Lastly we have blue shoes...once again don't know why Hey are blue they could have been grey but noooooo I did blue again😐🤦‍♀️. Oh and I forgot to talk about the blue in the hair...well funny story I wanted to see how blue streaks in the hair would do and...well it's...ok but it's also a mistake, and I was also going to say in the last chapter but forgot to that Goldie has a hat that he likes to wear and it's a navy blue with a little black in it. I was not going to try to draw a hat on Goldie and no it's not a top hat. To try and draw a hat would probably take me a lot longer, plus may mess up my Goldie's head that took me an hour to do! I just didn't want I risk messing up Goldie so I didn't draw a hat plus I've never drawn a hat before so it probably wouldn't have gone well 😂. Anyways guys hope you guys like this picture that I drew once again this is how I see Goldie's you can see Goldie however you want to see him. Tomorrow I will attempt to get Spring drawn and he may take a little longer but I will try my best 😉 anyways see you guys...tomorrow technically not for a chapter but for the drawing...hopefully don't know if I'll get it done tomorrow. Anyways see you guys later!

P.S that peace symbol that I used in the picture above is what I used to help me with Goldie's peace symbol, and the symbol picture is not mine full credit goes to creator of peace symbol.

719 words