Stress is taking over my life...

Hey guys so just an FYI there may not be an update tomorrow. Reason being is because coming back from Spring break I've been overloaded with homework, Quizzes, tests, etc. I know I'm going to sound like I'm complaining but I'm not I am simply expressing a few opinions and my feeling to this SUDDENLY new arrangement. Also to rant a little bit because I'm dying! (I am being sarcastic I'm not actually dying...it just feels like it)

First of all school this week has been *has to think of a nice word* horrible. There has been a lot of drama going on in my school and I am not about to go into that *shudders* and I just so happen to be involved in some of this drama so that's great. Oh and you know when you guys get back from spring break how everything is back to the way it was Right. *Random Person* "Gee it looks like school is going to be the same again and TOTALLY not different!" *Me* "I knowwww that's what I thought to, but gosh golly darn it call me M night Shyamalon because this story has a twist."

Story time...
With the author

So just normal day on Monday day I wake up do everything I usually do and head to school. I get to school and everything is the same nothings different so I was like "nothings going to be different" so I go to my locker grab my stuff for 1st hour (Algebra 1) and walk to class, and I was going in the classroom thinking "YES this is going to be a great week! Nothing can possibly go wrong!" But wow waddya know. Can anyone guess what happened? That's right! I forgot my folders! You know the folder that hold LITERALLY EVERYTHING I do when it comes to work assessments etc. So you can pretty much guess what happens throughout the day...Long story short I got double the homework a very long conversation from several of my teachers about responsibility and blah blah blah. *talks to teacher* Excuse me do you know when somebody has had a rough spring break, And somebody who looks like he's dying of Sleep deprivation!!!" Sleep deprivation is basically lack of sleep to put it simply correct me if I'm wrong but that's my definition of it. Now some of you are probably like "But you said you were sad that spring break ended so that means you must have had a good spring break and that your lying straight to my face to get out of updating!!!" First of all yes I did have a nice spring break TO AN EXTENT! There are a lot of things that happened but let's not get it to that yet.

Next we have the school work, I don't know about you guys but when you get around 10 assignments to do and they are due the next day (remember I got double the homework for not bringing my folder) it's not fun, plus the final that I had to do. Oh and after the final just today I found out K have a research paper to do which is an assessment grade, and it's due when??? I don't know! The teacher hasn't told us and is not going to to make us do it and basically stress out about it. And this isn't no normal 1 paragraph research paper this is probably a 5 paged research paper. Long story short about school week it was filled with absolute insanity.

Anyways aside from school drama and stuff that's cause me so much stressed and the fact I'm going insane-*Random Person* "Yea could you get on with it already I'm bored." Probably what most of you are saying, so let's skip a lot to what this means for me and for you guys.

First of all I hope you guys are good with patience because I am not going to be updating for a little.

1. I don't think it's healthy to try and post this stuff when I am basically sleep deprived. (I need sleep)

2. School is the main reason, school can stress you out but when it gets to the point where you can't even think and you feel like your going insane FROM SCHOOL then there's a problem.

3. Another reason I am not updating is because I want to take my time with this I have 5 chapters left to do and I want them to count a little more than the rest.

There are more reasons but I don't want to bore you so let's move on. Now some of you are probably like "than why are you updating so much?" The answer is because I'm trying to keep up with everyone's expectations. A lot of people expect me to update Monday's and Friday's but sometimes that isn't possible this being one of them.

So now for these last few chapters I do not know when I will be updating since I have been Extremely busy, I haven't even gotten a chance to start writing the next chapter yet. So t may be Monday when I update but idk if not sorry guys it will probably be a random day through the week that I post it If so. Oh and btw you know how I said the fixed versions of my drawing were only going to be in my art book, yea I changed that. So they will be shown in the book since they are apart of the book, and also be shown in the art book thing, BUT! Any pictures/drawing that don't have to do with said story will only be posted on the art book.

Anyways I am sorry for the sudden changes, it's just that when u start to feel like your going insane and your turning into a psychopath from stress (yes I know what a psychopath is) I need a break from that. And I need a break from wattpad for a tiny bit to reduce one thing hat stresses me. Yes wattpad sometimes stresses me because I know people will be disappointed if I don't update on the days I said I would but I'm this time it can't happen. My friends have been a little worried about me because I have been much more irritable, why you ask? Because I'm losing sleep, why and I losing sleep? It's because of stress, why am I stressed? Because of school and expectations. But this school should start to calm down with the homework sometime next week, and don't ask me why we got so much homework this week because I haven't got a clue.

Anyways thank you guys for reading this, I just needed to rant a little about how I feel about this and I feel a little better now talking about this which is good. I know a lot of you may be disappointed but hey it's better if I write this with a clean mind and a clear thinking process rather than one that I can hardly think to where I can make words in English come out of my mouth (you c an probably already tell I desperately need sleep I can't even English correctly) but I won't stop drawing that takes my mind off of a lot of things (drawing of Vincent coming soon! Also Kyle) and just to add on that my OC will receive quite a few changes.

So now I'm going to shout up and get some sleep while I can. Thanks again for reading this and I hope you guys understand. (I'm not in a healthy state at the moment because of sheer stress i even went to the doctors about this and they said I need to talk with the principle about this and my parents how I am not in a very healthy mental mind right now.)

So I will see you guys later, now I'm going to go sleep for an entire year.

Word count- 1313 words