Do not give up...

Hey guys this is the SPECIAL chapter to this book. This chapter took me quite awhile to do thus why I did not post yesterday. This chapter was frustrating to do i did 4 redo's on this chapter I re did them because they were horrible to begin with. Anyways this chapter took me hours to do and I'm so happy it's finally done anyways enough about me rambling on to the chapter!

Goldie's POV

I was in Walmart shopping for new clothes as it was October now it was getting colder. About a few hours ago Freddy called all of us into a group call and said we should have a Halloween party. I was happy of this idea because I would get to know my friends better and get to hang out with them. I was getting a dark blue hoodie when I started to feel pain in my head. "Probably just a headache." I mumbled to myself as I kept walking forward. I ended up walking in the food section to get food for the party I was swelling up with excitement for the party I could hardly contain myself. That happiness soon dissipated as the pain in my head grew worse. "Uuughh" I groaned in pain holding my head in the process. "Hello sir are you ok?" I looked up to see a women with long dark brown hair pink dress lookin at me. "Y-Yea I'm fine." I lied I was hurting and my head wouldn't cease to hurt me. I managed to walk to my shopping cart to continue shopping, I wasn't going to let a bad headache stop me from shopping. "Sir I really don't think you should keep going you look like your in a lot of pain." The women said very worried I looked at her and gave a weak smile. "I'm fine" I said before falling to my knees. "Oh my god sir are you ok?" The women asked coming to my aid. I wasn't ok my head had started hurting even worse almost to the point of being unbearable, not only that but a ringing noise now played in my ears and it hurt. "No I'm not ok...please make it stop." I begged as the women got up and ran off. I assumed she was getting help for me, which I was thankful for. My groans of pain soon turned to yelling as the pain grew worse it felt like my pain was being punched repeatedly. I shit my eyes tight as I heard other people coming over to me. Over the ringing noise in my ears I heard people murmuring stuff I couldn't entirely make out. "What's happening to him?" I heard somebody say. "I don't know but somebody is coming to help." I heard another person say. I opened my eyes weakly to see the girl and somebody else running over to me. I slowly rose to my feet and tried walking around to stop the pain/hoping t would stop. I ended up bumping into a shelf knocking down the things on them, and confidently enough they hit my head. All I remembered was falling to the ground and blacking out along with somebody calling my name from in my head.

Man this was only the first character in chapter I already have 556 words written out so far. Now the other characters like the 4 and midnight will not have paragraphs like this it will be short because f I had a story like I did with Goldie I would probably end up having around 10,000 words. Now when I said everybody would be involved, only one person will not be involved and hat is Shadow Bonnie he will not have his own POV and I will explain why later in this chapter anyways back to the book!

Freddy's POV

I was so glad I had thought of he party it had been 2 years since we last hung out with each other and I really missed spending time with my friends. I was although sad that we would t have spring with us. 2 years he had been missing and still is I hope he isn't dead.

*Ring*

Bonnie's POV

I went to the store to get things for the party since Freddy suggested it I thought it would be a good idea to get food for the party although when I got there, there was an ambulance there I tried to avoid the commotion and ended up succeeded but felt bad for whoever was injured or hurt. I am very excited for the party because I get to hang out with my best friends again, although along with this excitement was also sorrow because my brother would not be here to join us for this party, 2 years of being missing, if only my friends knew what happened to me over the years. I became depressed and always cried myself to sleep hoping that one day I would see my brother again.