An announcement! And a decision!

Hey guys soooo on Friday last week...I think it was Friday, I announced the truth about me...ahem moving on from that topic I also made an announcement about the second book, sooooo you guys have a few options to choose from for the next book. The reason I am doing this is because I want to know what kind of book you guys want to read. I don't want to go I'm blinded like the first book and be like oh... nobody likes this book and then end up discontinuing it, So that's why I want you guys to make the decision so our...your options are the following.

1. Another FNaF relationship (You need to name the relationship ex: Fronnie or something like that, and it can't be a GoldTrap because I already did that although you will have that option for next book after the coming up one)

2. (One of my friends suggested this) An action type book with Goldie and Spring as the main characters and they are not "normal" or as my friend describes them...supernatural or something like that idk anymore.

3. (Another Friend suggested this) A FNaF High School Life Book with relationships and Action (would need to name the relationships, can't be GoldTrap. )

4. Something completely different from FNaF. (Need to give me a genre of what you want and how. Ex: Action (Include a general idea of what the book is like as an Action book)

5. (Another friend suggested this) Do a combination of the choice 3 and 2 which is FNaF high school with relationships and action plus Goldie and Spring as main characters and there not "normal", etc.

6. If none of these appeal to you than this one is your option although you will need to give me specific details such whether it is FNaF or not, he genre, a generalization of the book, etc.

You have 6 Options and you have until the end of the week to comment your choice. If nobody comments than I will do choice 5 being the combination one. Why I will do that if no one comments is not because I want to do it the most it is because that was the first suggestion given to me. Anyways if you don't want choice 5 than I suggest a comment of your choice.

Anyways remember:
Comment your choice
If no one comments than choice 5 will be the one since it was first to be suggested.

And that's about it! Oh and somebody commented that Nightmare should be included, I think at least so with any of the FNaF books Nightmare will be included. (For the person who commented that if you meant something else than comment what you meant...I can be stupid at times XD) After the end of the week on Saturday sometime in the evening probably I will make another thing explaining what book will be next and will be explaining something different that I want to try...which I can hopefully do...maybe. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy and remember! Comment what you think should be the book that I should do next!!! And I will see you all on Saturday!