Minor changes in my life.

Hey guys so i just wanted to say first of all today is my birthday and i am now 15 years old, Hooray i can get my permit now. Now to more serious things since i am 15 and can get my permit i was told by my parents that i have very high chances of getting a car for my 16th birthday. WHy does this matter? Well its simple the fact that i; get my car is great but now is where i have to be serious with my schoolwork. I will be getting a part time job next year so my grades have to be almost perfect. They cannot drop below a C. My parents said they would pay for my insurance and stuff like that on my car as long as i keep my grades up so that means i am going to have to study more. That being said i will also have to study more if i want to drive my Parents car. They say my grade as to be all A's and B's which means more studying for me. So since that i will be starting to study more this may affect what i can do with making my story currently. I will still be making two chapters a week as usual but they may be at different days, and also i am starting to get homework more so that's taking up my time a little more. But i will try my best to keep the chapters at Friday and Monday but if one of the chapters comes out on Tuesday or Wednesday etc. Don't me surprised. So to sum it up due to schoolwork and studying changes the days of my writing may be mixed depending on how I do this. Anyways that all I wanted to say and I'll see you guys tomorrow for the next chapter!

P.S I didn't write in bold this time because I typed this on computer.