New Friend?

Springs POV

I was drifting between sleep and being awake, the constant beeping sound annoyed the heck out of me, groaning I opened my eyes and quickly shut them due to the bright light. "Sir...Sir?" I felt someone shaking my shoulder, they must have seen me open my eyes slightly. I opened my eyes slowly to adjust to he bright light. "It's quite a miraculous thing you survived." I looked to my right to see a doctor with dark brown hair looking down at me. I gasped when I remembered the events that had happened. "Where is Slasher?" I asked as the man was looking at his computer. "Slasher...who is Slasher?" Questioned the doctor. "Dark blue hair, wears a black jacket, a little taller than me." The man suddenly turned around gazing into my silver eyes. "Yes I saw him drop you off here and than leave out the door saying he would be right back, bt I don't know where he is." I looked out the window the sun shining into the window blinding me. I wanted to thank him for saving me without him I would have surely died, it's because of him I survived. "I'm going to go see if I can find him around the hospital, I'm sure you want to thank him for saving you." Said the doctor as I nodded. "Thank you" I said before he walked off, down the hall. I gazed around the room and noticed it looked very nice. I sighed heavily remembering that I'm in the hospital again, I really need to stop getting hurt so much.

I could hear footsteps walking down the hallway moments later, I waited for them to come in because there was no way I was going to get out of this bed, my stomach still hurt bt not as much. I could see bandages wrapped around my stomach, and could also feel no blood around my eyes or mouth anymore which eared a sigh of relief from me. "SpringTrap you have a visitor would you like me to send him in?" I looked in the doorway to see a women standing there holding a clipboard tightly in her hands. "Yes please" I said before she smiled while nodding. She walked off and seconds later I saw the same person who saved me come in the room. "Uh hi I wanted to see if you were ok or not so I came back here." Said Slasher while smiling. "Yes I am ok, still hurting but wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you." I said as he chuckled. He was still the same as I had seen him before just a different clothes. "It's not problem I couldn't bear to see someone die in front of my eyes, also knowing that you must have friends that care about you." Said Slasher is I frowned. "I haven't seen my friends in two years." I said as he gasped slightly. "Oh sorry didn't mean to say that...but if you don't mind me asking...why haven't you seen them in years?" Asked Slasher as I took a deep breath.

Time skip to after SpringTrap explains everything

"And because of you saving me I ended up here." I said looking at Slasher. He was still processing everything that I said, I couldn't blame him. "Wow after hearing that you deserve a break." Said Slasher as I nodded. "Yea" I said agreeing with him. "You need to get some rest your still injured and you need the maximum amount of rest you can get." I nodded agreeing with him. I brought the covers back up to my chest and closed my eyes knowing that I made a new friend...I think.

Yes yes yes it did not involve much ok I know this. This is what I call a filler chapter to fill you in on the details of what happened after Michael die and was shot dead. These next few chapter will also be chapter leading up to the party that will be happening in 2 days now. SpringTrap was asleep for 3 days so now two days remain until the party. What will happen at the party? Who will be the special guest there? I can't wait to tell you guys. Anyways next chapter will be a chapter that involves more POV's so it's not so boring XD, anyways see you guys on Monday!