The Truth About me...

Hey guys today the second book which is this one of SpringTrap X Golden Freddy 2 hit 2,000 reads with the first book around 500 reads from it. Thank you guys so much and thank you guys for supporting his book, it really means a lot...more than you guys may think. Anyways! Once again thanks to everyone and I am finally out of school...at least u til Tuesday when I start summer school for 9 days -_-

More about the next book!

Ok so the next book I am writing I have put some thought into. One of my friends wanted me to write a book like this since there are not many out there. He wants it to be FNaF, and Spring and Goldie being the main characters and brothers. And he wants people to hunt them down and stuff like that, he also suggested that Spring and Goldie would not be "normal" now I have not fully decided yet on whether I will do this book or not. So I need help should I do what my friend suggests me to do, would you guys like that stuff? Or would you want me to do something else. So the choices are:

1. Do the book my friend suggested me where Goldie and Spring are brothers and are not normal like everyone else.

2. Do something else(if chosen please give me an idea because at the moment I don't have many ideas whether it be another relationship thing or something else I need ideas.)

So I hope some people choose because if not I will be going with the first choice anyways since I don't have much of an idea for another book yet and this is in short notice too so if you want me to do something different comment what you guys would like to read. Anyways for those who do not want to read anything sensitive, than now is where you click off. So for those that are leaving I will see you all sometime this next week! (If people comment)

WARNING!!!(Involves sensitive stuff, Viewer discretion is advised...lol jk.) But this does involve some of my past.

Ok so I have said that I have not updated a few times right? Well the reasons I gave were indeed true there was another reason as well. There was a reason why in some of the chapters I gave you guys reasons to be happy or a quote or something like that...it's because I don't want you guys to end up like me. To put it more simply I used to be a very happy person, very energetic, and the person that could get along with anyone, the person who didn't like to argue, who was always shy to new people. Although some of that changed when I was 13. I now have depression, something that...really is not fun to have. I know some of you guys out there are depressed and I feel the same. The constant void in your black and bottomless heart. The feeling of sadness 24/7 it really tears somebody down because no body wants to be sad forever. Being depressed can make you feel lonely, worthless, waste of space, unloved, uncared, that self harm will make yourself feel better. All of the things I feel and it's a constant thing, most people who have depression call these things "The demon inside me" or "The demons" because it's the thing tearing you down. I have had multiple mental breakdowns which is normal for somebody who is depressed have I self harmed? Well...

 I have had multiple mental breakdowns which is normal for somebody who is depressed have I self harmed? Well

Those "BattleScars" as we call them

Those "BattleScars" as we call them...were fresh 6 months ago. I still have the scars as that is a recent picture. I have stopped though since then, I do get tempted at times but I don't do it. Being depressed makes you think that no body cares at all, that no body will help you, (Which nobody has bothered to try and help me yet...because no one knows) that the person is just a pathetic wast of space, a disgrace to humans and shouldn't be alive. I know some of you out there are even more depressed than me, especially those who have suffered child abuse...I just could deal with that mentally. I am already mentally wounded I don't need anything else to bring me down. And that's what people with depression do. Every insult that is thrown at them or thinking they are worthless they let it bring them down more into and abyss of no returning. That is why for those of you who are not depressed...please never be like me, it isn't worth it. Always tell yourself that you matter that you ARE worth something, that people do care about you. This whole depression thing is what lead me to be a writer on wattpad. To distract myself from the constant pain in my heart. I didn't expect much really, I expected a few reads and that was it. But no, you guys blew my mind and helped me hit 2,000 reads. And to a normal person they would be happy and thankful, but to me t makes me happy that people like the stuff I write...that I no longer feel as lonely anymore, that I do matter because people like the stuff I write. And please don't make fun of me but these are emotional moments for me because for 2 years I have felt useless...and I won't lie I still do, but not as much because of you guys. I don't know if you guys know but you guys are making somebody actually happy for once in there sad life(and if you couldn't guess that's me) anyways for those of you who read this... book thank you, the support really does matter because it makes me feel that I did a decent job. Because I always feel that everything and anything I write or draw is stupid and garbage, and that gets me down more. But anyways...I hope you guys didn't mind too much to hear me rant about this, I can be annoying at times yes and I am sorry f I was, but please don't end up like me life is worth so much more don't become a sad depressed person...because once you do, the journey out is like the journey to save the princess from the hundreds of feet high castle surrounded by boiling lava on top of a volcano and guarded by a dragon...in other words; it's very hard.

Anyways I will see you all later!