Long decisions :)

Ok so everyone who had read this book should know I have been learning to draw. My friend Brendon is helping me with it.(Also Thank Brendon because he is the creator of the OC what I did after is I created a replica) the replica was created after I posted the first. Anyways that's beside the point, why I'm saying all of this is because I have been thinking that (I don't know when) I may create a...*has to think of the right word* a art book, or what you guys call these things. My friend suggested it to me as he says it can help me plus I can have people do constructional criticism as I'm not going to be he best or the worst but I'll have a starting point. The things I would be drawing consist of many things they could be from T.V shows, movies, anime, maybe create more OC's, etc. I actually just got finished with a drawing...well at least drawing it now comes details and I usually color the drawing but maybe this one I won't idk yet, oh and it's the front view of the OC that Brendon did it may not look the same but it's around the best I can do at moment and if I do the art book I'll post the picture in color for now it will be non colored (I'll end up doing it anyways)

But all of what I just said I am still thinking about I don't know if I will do it but if I do I'll tell you guys on Monday...honestly I want to try it to see what's it's like but I'm still deciding for sure if I want to. Anyways I'll see you guys on Monday!!!

I like the drawing but it could have been better, I don't think it's that good but it's ok, in my opinion

Sorry for grammar errors I suck at grammar not spelling but grammar and having to put pronunciation in He right areas like commas semi-Colons, and other things like that. Anyways see you guys later!!!