The Meeting

Hey guys before this chapter starts towards the middle and end of the chapter I let one of my friends write it for me meaning they wrote out about half the chapter and typed it in so if you see a change in writing or possible rushing that was my friend...and they don't want me to read it until I post this so as I am writing this I don't know what the person wrote. Anyways the beginning half is my writing up until...(Has to look how far he wrote/typed this) this is up until Goldies POV than it changes so if there is something that you guys are against in this chapter please tell me and I will tell my friend not to do this anymore. I let my friend write and type half of it because they wanted to try it and I wanted to let them experience how it is so thats why, anyways here is the chapter! Also the picture above is not mine credit to creator plus this is temporary until I draw them I still need to draw all of them except for Freddy, SpringTrap and Goldie.

Bonnie's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock going off again. "Ughhhhhhh" I put my hand over the clock switching of the alarm. I got out of bed and went to do all my daily habits, which included brushing my teeth, shower, etc. (Anytime I say daily habits this is what I am referring to) after i was done in the bathroom I decided to go down and make myself breakfast. I walked out of my room and down the stairs looking at all the pictures of me and Spring on them. "I am so glad your back brother." I thought smiling. I looked at what choices I had and I decided on Frosted Flakes. I sat down and ate my cereal while thinking what Spring had to tell me. I was curious as Spring doesn't usually hide things from me nor does he keep secrets from me, so I was interested to hear what Spring had to tell me. After eating my cereal I checked the time and it read 10:12 a.m. "I still have two more hours to kill before I go to Goldie and Springs house...what should I do in the meantime?" I said to myself. I pondered for a moment and then thought of something. "Maybe I could go to Freddy's house and hang out with him until I need to go to Goldie/Springs house." I said to myself. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed Freddy. "Hello" Freddy said over the phone. "Hey Freddy can I hang out with you today for a few hours?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "Sure come over whenever you want." Freddy said. "Ok I will be on my way see you in a few minutes." I said hanging up the phone, I grabbed my keys and a small water bottle and headed out of the house. The wind was strong and it kept messing up my hair. "Stupid wind.." I muttered getting into my car. I drove off to Freddy's house not wanting to waste a moment.

Freddy's POV

"I didn't even get to say bye..." I said to myself hanging up the phone. "He must be in a rush to get here, wonder why?" I questioned myself. I sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V and decided to finish "Exorcist" before Bonnie came. (Exorcist is a horror movie and if you don't like horror movies or possession movies than I DO NOT recommend watching it, because this movie involves both...but mainly possession.)

A few minutes later I finished the movie... "That was a good movie." I thought to myself turning off the T.V. I decided to waste some time on my phone until Bonnie came.

*Ding Dong*

"Well I wonder who that could be?" I said loudly. "You know who it is dude." The voice on the other side of the door said. "I might" I smirked. I got up and walked to the door opening it. Bonnie was standing in the doorway as I was expecting. "Hey may I come in?" I looked at him strangely. "Why are you being so formal you know your welcome in here when I open the door right?" I said as Bonnie rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled and let Bonnie in. "So what did you have in mind?" I asked closing the door. "I just thought we could play games or watch T.V. together since we always did that as kids." Bonnie said shyly. "Ok what game would you want to play?" I asked looking at the variety of games I had. I had only PS4 games...because it was the only console I had. "Hmmmm" Bonnie thought about it for a moment. "How about a racing game?" Bonnie asked as I looked at the racing games. (Keep in mind I do not know if there are any racing games for PS4.) "Ok" I said agreeing with Bonnie, I grabbed a random racing game and put it into the PS4. I sat down next to Bonnie who already had the Blue controller out. I grabbed my brown one and turned on the T.V and PS4. "You ready for me to beat you?" Bonnie asked confidently. "In your dreams" I said cockily. "Your not beating me...I have practiced in the two years." I said holding my head up high. "Oh your on" Bonnie said, as we got in the game and started playing to our heart's content.