The New House.

1 More Week later

Goldies POV

"Here are the keys sir." The lady said handing Spring the keys to the new house. "Awesome!" Spring exclaimed. "Ok so here is the paper of monthly cost, insurance and everything else." The lady said handing me the piece of paper. "Well call me if there are any questions, and have a good day." The lady said smiling. She picked up her stuff that was on the bench and headed out. "So this is our house?" Spring asked, I nodded feeling proud of what we did. "Yes it is and it has a lot of room. There is 1 kitchen, 3 bathrooms 5 bedrooms 4 being guest bedrooms, 1 big living room, a dining room, and of course it's 2 stories with a big attic which counts as one of the guest bedrooms. We also have our own storage room for things we don't need at the moment, and we also have a garage which is outside, and a pool with it's own slide, aaannnnddd 10 acres of land is ours.Oh and we also have a basement, with our own stage so we can sing in front of our audience a.k.a our friends, and we also have a secret room imbedded in the house" Spring blinked a few times in disbelief. "All of this room?! This is like a mini mansion and also...A secret room? And you never told me this?" Spring asked me tapping his foot against the ground impatiently. "Well I never told you because in the room is your christmas presents.I actually don't know what to use the secret room for though, maybe a party room since it is big like the basement?" "So I have to wait???" Spring whined. (Maybe a house drawing coming soon...maybe, probably not I would have to do a 3D drawing and I suck at those, but I might if I don't than I will post a picture of a bigger house :) "So do you want to do a tour of the house since I had this house built as a surprise for you." Spring looked at me in confusion. "But I knew the house was being built." "Sorry What I meant was that what the interior looks like was a surprise and I didn't tell you." I corrected myself feeling embarrassed. "Ohhhh ok that makes more sense, anyways let's go in already I want to see what the interior is like." Spring said swiping the keys from me.

Spring's POV

"But we should probably wait because our friends are also coming down to also see what the house looks like." Goldie commented making me impatient. "Well they better hurry or I am going in without them." Goldie chuckled from me being impatient.

10 minutes later

"Spring, Goldie you guys live here!?" Somebody yelled, I opened my resting eyes to everybody else standing in the driveway. I quickly stood up threw my arms up. "What's wrong Spring?" Chica said as they started walking closer admiring how everything looked. "What took you guys so long!" I complained. "We would have been here sooner but Midnight and Slasher decided to stop and get ice creams." Freddy looked at Midnight and Slasher eating there ice creams, they noticed and looked away. "Are you kidding me... did you get me and Goldie one?" I asked, they looked at me and shook their  head. "Sorry no we didn't know what ice cream flavor you guys liked." Midnight confessed. I dropped my head in defeat, "Oh well...anyways can we get this house tour on I'm ecstatic to see what the inside looks like!"  "Wait you don't know?" Bonnie questioned me, I looked at Goldie who was looking away pretending he didn't know anything. "Well Goldie had me wait until you guys got here.." I looked shot a glare at Goldie. "Uhhh so anyways you guys ready for the house tour?" Goldie asked everyone. Everyone nodded their heads. Goldie unlocked the door seconds later and let everyone in. I stared at the inside in complete shock. "Is this actually your guy's house...It has so much room!" Midnight said in awe, I was completely in awe too I couldn't' believe this was the house me and Goldie lived in. "Rich kid." S.B muterred (S.B now stands for Shadow Bonnie) "Hey I didn't think the house would be this great!" I shot back. "Besides I am not a Rich person there are plenty of people out there that are more wealthier than me."  "Like who?" S.B said challenging me. "Take the president for example he's a billionaire. (Note: This story does not take place in our time it takes place into the future...not that far in the future though)