The End is near

Hey guys the end of the book is coming soon. That means that no more spoiler these will be the last spoilers for the book. Also check out the description of the story there is something added under the About the Story. No more spoilers means it's up to you guys to piece together he puzzle pieces. This end of the book will be he hardest,longest,most dramatic part throughout the whole book. For those if you really want to piece the puzzles together it won't be easy. You may want to pay attention to he description of the book. I will be changing it on MONDAY if you miss it you may miss out on valuable information. I will be changing the description often putting clues and stuff like that may help so it would be wise to keep looking at that. There will be deciphering to do,and if you do want to piece together the puzzles: pay attention to everything. Everything has some hidden meaning in it and leads to one conclusion. I've spent a total of 76 hours on thinking about this bit by bit piece by piece from the beginning of the book to the end, also I have decided on the next book, pay attention to this era it gives subtle hints to what the next book will be about. After the next chapter (which has claimed the title of longes chapter right now) the puzzling together will start. And if you are truly trying to solve it would be wise to take notes about the ****** ******. Whether I try to throw you off or not I will not say... and if you are trying to solve this (the las time I will say this) do not take it lightly the ****** ****** matter.
I hope you have fun trying to piece together the puzzles...after all

The Final Era has begun...

Pay attention to the little things...it may save lives... think lightly