Fun Day (pt 3)

A/N: Hey guys before we get started with this chapter i need to say something. From now on when the shadows are talking to either Goldie or Spring in their mind it will be italicized and when they are talking to where everyone can hear them it will be in bold. This is to avoid confusion between people. Also one more thing this is going to be a short chapter sorry guys but I've been a little busy with a project I've been working on. Also I am still stressing about the DMV test my drivers book I left it at my aunt's house and I am not taking the test until tomorrow and I left it there on sunday so hopefully I still pass,n anyways let's get back to the chapter! ;)

Springs POV

*your out* Was all that I heard. I kept my eyes closed afraid I would open them to reveal the hideous clown staring at me with that same sickening grin. "Hey...uh sorry about that." A voice said. I opened my eyes to reveal Slasher standing in front of me holding out his arm to help me up. "W-What...where's the c-clown?!" I said looking around me. Slasher chuckled nervously at what I said. "So uh... I might have done some...things." Slasher chuckled nervously twiddling his thumbs. "W-What do you mean?" I questioned Slasher who held his nervous grin. "We better head to the lobby and I will tell you there." Slasher said holding out his hand to me again wanting to help me out." I accepted it still looking around to see if that clown was around me. "Thanks...But when we get in the lobby your going to spill what you did." I pointed at him. Slasher chuckled nervously again and nodded. We exited out of the arena going through the maze of walls...only I was glad that there were arrows pointing in the direction to the exit.

"Hey Spring are you ok?" Freddy asked coming up to me. "I'm fine now but what happened Slasher?" I turned to Slasher. "Yea uh so funny story." Slasher started out. I kept my same gaze on him urging him to move on. "So I might have asked Goldie to have Shadow Freddy talk to Shadow Bonnie about making illusions for you to make it seem like your worst fear was happening right in front of you." I looked over at Goldie in shock. He was smiling shyly at me. "H-How?!" I asked turning back to Slasher. "Well... when I got Goldie out I told him that I had a plan and that I wanted to play a little prank on you and he agreed only if I let Goldie and you to get me back." Slasher explained. "Hold on a second" I said closing my eyes. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME SHADOW BONNIE!" I mentally yelled at Shadow Bonnie. "Hey Hey I only did it so you and Goldie could get him back...well at least to give you guys a reason to get him back." Shadow Bonnie said defensively. "Still...you basically made an illusion of my worst nightmare" I said in my mind. "Hey you can also blame Shadow Freddy he told me to do this." Shadow Bonnie pointed out.  "Yea but I like making you feel like the one who is guilty....WHICH YOU ARE." I added. "Hey Spring you ok?" I heard Freddy say tapping my shoulder. I jerked my head up and nodded. "Yea just talking to Shadow Bonnie or Shallot if you prefer." I said. "Hey sorry about that Spring I didn't know you were that afraid of clowns." I looked over to the source of the voice and found Goldie walking towards me with his head down. "Hey I forgive you don't worry" I say bringing his head up to see his dark blue/navy blue eyes. "Thanks I kinda felt bad that you had an illusion of your worst nightmare but I am glad your ok." Goldie sighed smiling. "Anyways I think we had enough fun for this morning how about we go back home and meet back here in about 4 hours for the tournament." Freddy announced. "4 Hours?! Yes I will get to play with my new PS4...well see you guys later." *Bonnie rushes off excited to play his new PS4.* "uhhhh bye?" Freddy says awkwardly. "Hey Slasher by the way congrats on winning... I thought you never played before?" Freddy smirks and raises an eyebrow. "Yea about that I actually have a lot of experience with Laser Tag." Slasher said sheepishly. "You better watch your back boy because I am going to prank you so hard!" I exclaimed earning Slasher a nervous chuckle. "Well I better head off now seeya!" Slasher said quickly before I could do anything. The rest of the gang laughed and started to head off to do their own thing. "You want to head home and watch a movie or something?" Goldie suggested. I nodded and we headed out of the facility and entered the car. While Goldie was driving I was getting a feeling of...being watched. Goldie noticed my expression and frowned. "What's wrong Spring?" Goldie asked not taking his eyes off the road. "I feel like someone is watching us..." Goldie nodded as if agreeing what I said. "I have felt that too, but let's try not to think too much abou-"

*BOOM*

The force of the explosion shook the car. I started freaking out and Goldie was sitting in complete shock. "W-What happened!" I stuttered. Goldie didn't move he was frozen in fear. "Goldie?" I said raising my hand over his face to get his attention. Goldie was staring at something but I couldn't make out what. I kept staring in the direction and realized what he was staring at, my heart dropped at what I realized. "This is going to be a long day..."

Oh my god this was such a cringey chapter! It is not as long as the other chapters because I am going to call this a filler chapter to fill you guys in on what happened and that's pretty much it, except for me adding a twist at the end of the chapter to make it a little more interesting.

*WARNING!!!* SPOILER FOR THE END OF BOOK!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

...ok so you guys do not know this but my friend the one who helped me out with that one chapter actually helped me out with a lot of it because I kept having a writer's block my friend helped me out. So I decided to reward him and let him do an epilogue of my book OF WHATEVER he chooses, I said that I would accept whatever he said. He said that he wanted to put...*has to think of the right word XD* smut? Or Lemon as people call it as well. The times I mentioned that in my book and my last book was not me but my friend because he has been wanting to do this for awhile and I feel bad now so I am going to let him do smut in the epilogue. Now I am not writing the smut part I would most likely suck at doing it but I will be writing the parts that do not involve smut...that's what my friend wants me to do so I will. So just a fair warning for people who are reading this part: In the epilogue I will give a warning within the paragraph where there will be smut and then for those who do not like that stuff can skip it because that will be the very last part of the chapter/Epilogue. Of course the epilogue will probably be coming out in about a month or two? Maybe even three. But I want to end the story before it hits June because this story has gone on for awhile now. So maybe a max of 8 weeks? So that's a lot more chapters but that's a max I really intend to end this story in April but I am not sure yet. *Realizes something important* I STILL NEED TO DRAW THE REST OF THE PEOPLE I COMPLETELY FORGOT!!! *facepalms* Oh well I will try to draw them but the official drawing will be on queeky paint and that won't be until the next story. The reason I use that website is because I know how to use it better than the other websites/apps out there. Anyways don't kill me about the smut thing if you don't want to read it than don't read it. That's all I can say.

*END OF SPOILER*

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter although it wasn't my best since I finished this chapter at 3:00 in the morning (I NEED SLEEP) I ended up sleeping for a few hours. Now if you will excuse me I need to sleep for another day.

Spring: *Peeks head around corner* Hey Slasher watchu doing?

Me: Trying to sleep *Pulls cover over head*

Spring: Get out of bed and go outside. *pulls covers down*

Me: NO! *Pulls covers back over head.

Spring: Man your such a lazy incompetent introverted animal *Spring smirks walking out of the room.

Me: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! *Chases Spring outside*

Spring: Yay you came outside now let's play some badminton

Me: I hate you...

Spring: Right back at you *smiles as he throws the birdie up and hits it straight at Slasher's face.*

Me: SPRING!!!

Spring: Uh-Oh *runs away laughing*

Me: *growls in frustration* Im gonna kill that rabbit.

Goldie: *Laughing his head off*

Me: WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!

Goldie: *Keeps quite and runs inside smiling*

Me: I hate life...

Freddy: *walks behind me and drags me away*

Me: Let me go!

Freddy: Nope.

Don't mind that part it was very cringey...

Word Count: 1626 Words.