Final Chapter (pt 1) Alligators?!

(This is part one of the final chapter this will not involve much action but will involve some. Enjoy!!!)

Springs POV

We entered the house where the secret room was located. We skipped through the kitchen where pans and pots were scattered everywhere broken shards of glass lay about on the floor. The once neatly painted walls now had came off to show the wallpaper before the painting, I didn't pay any attention and immediately headed towards the master bedroom me and Midnight knew exactly where the secret was located so we were leading while the rest were following. When we reached the bedroom I turned around to make sure everyone was with me, but only counted 3 (Including me) "Wait where's Kyle?" I asked concerned. "Kyle!" Midnight yelled. "Coming!" Kyle yelled as he made his way to the bedroom. Kyle was wearing a full body suit of armour and had a empty paper towel roll as a weapon. Me Midnight and Slasher all exchanged glances that basically spelt it out. 'Really?' "Kyle what the heck are you wearing?" Slasher questioned holding back a laugh. "It's armour for the battle. "You don't need armour we're not fighting a war here you know." Midnight added trying his best to hold back a laugh. "I know I just want to have it on." I shook my head. "Oh sure that's a great idea why don't we all wear body armour which will only make us slower and give him an advantage." I started making Kyle's face go pale. He immediately took off his armour but kept the paper towel swords with him. "Here give me that this won't help in a fight." I said making him in the head with the empty paper towel roll. Kyle nodded setting down the paper towel roll. "Sorry if I sound like I am mad, I am but I don't mean to take it out on you ok, or on either of you guys ok?" Everybody nodded as they understood why I was mad. I mean who wouldn't be mad at someone who kidnapped someone special to them and had mentally tortured them for years. "Anyways follow me and Midnight the secret is in the closet." I said walking in. The bedroom was a complete mess, the bed was flipped, covers were scattered all over the room. Shards of glass lay about the floor from the broken lamp. The carpet was stained with blood as we walked in the room. We made our way to the huge closet that lie in front of us. I opened the door carefully to see nothing but pitch black. "Hold on I got a flashlight Kyle said tossing me a flashlight. I almost dropped the flashlight but caught it as it almost fell. "Phew, thanks." I smiled turning around to see in the huge closet. The closet was big enough to fit 10 people in here and still have a wardrobe full of clothes. I pointed my flashlight to the very right to see nothing but the floor, except for the little part of the floor that was sticking up. "There it is." I muttered heading in. The rest followed and we made out way to the floorboard. "This is where it is, Midnight can you give me a hand?" I asked. Midnight came over beside me and went over to the other side. We positioned our hands under the part of the floorboard that was up and pulled up. The floorboard came up with little effort due to our combined strength, and we set the board down. I pointed my flashlight down the hole to see a faint light at the bottom. "Yup this is it." I said glancing at the old rusty ladder. I put my hand on it shaking it with all my force. It didn't budge, "This ladder should be able to support us although we should only have one at a time to go." I pointed out. Midnight agreed and the rest looked afraid. "You guys don't have to be here you know." I said looking at Slasher and Kyle who immediately shook their heads. "N-No! I'm coming with you and so is Kyle!" Slasher said as Kyle nodded. "Ok it's your choice...anyways I will go down first the rest will follow in any order you want but Midnight will come last, since we have both been here before this is the way we are doing it. Anyways I will see you guys down there, I will flash my light three times signalling for the next one to come down and so on." I said climbing down the ladder slowly. As I descended down the ladder my vision in the small vertical tunnel got darker due to light being unable to reach. I carefully made my way down the ladder and in 30 seconds I was all the way down. I Shined my flashlight three times upward and waited for the rest to come down.