Heresssssss Freddy!

This is he last separate picture I am doing after this I am going to draw and color the character and and show them on one chapter so it will be easier anyways here is the picture!

Don't worry about the facial expression I am just tying different things in this picture Freddy is really tired of you look closely at his eyes there shaded in on the outside in a light black and also he's tried as I said and that's why he is frow...

Don't worry about the facial expression I am just tying different things in this picture Freddy is really tired of you look closely at his eyes there shaded in on the outside in a light black and also he's tried as I said and that's why he is frowning. Oh and behind Freddy's neck was my attempt at a hoodie hood...thing. I do not know if this will be the permanent picture I am still thinking about it. And for those people who are wondering when I will do the queenly thing, that will be in the next story. Sorry but it takes up a lot of time to do and to get it right 😡 it's annoying. The first time I ever did Goldie's face it took me 2 hours just to get part of it. Now this is because I didn't really know what to do after I knew what to do is took me about 30min-1 hour or so I kept getting the coloring out of the places they were supposed to be and they kept mixing with the other color. Anyways I think this picture is ok and it will probably be changed slightly but for now it's how it is.  (Oh I also added in a pointed tooth f you haven't noticed yet and I forgot to do that with Goldie) anyways there isn't much explaining on here could have used some work of course and I need to figure out something to do with hands because they are mostly in one area and I don't like that. Although with Bonnie it will be different, and possibly Foxy. Anyways hope you guys liked he picture and I'll see you guys on Friday!