The night it all happened

A two almost three year old girl with the most beautiful hazel eyes and light Auburn hair was humming a made up song entertaining a sleepy black haired baby boy rolling around in a white crib. There mother had just put The little baby down for the night. "Come Danielle it's time to let Harry sleep " the woman's voice was smooth and soft. With one look you could just tell that she was a kind hearted woman. "Yes mama" the little girl wattled twords her mother. The hazel eyed girl grabbed her mother's hand and walked with her to her own room. A pastel blue room with clouds painted on the walls. Multiple magical creature stuffies nearly placed in the far corner of the room. The beautiful, green eyed girl picked up the young girl and layed her down in the white wood bed for the night. The stunning woman leaned down closed her eyes and gave a small kiss upon the the young girls head. " Goodnight my little flower" A strapping man with a thick mess of unruly black hair and circle classes over piercing hazel eyes identical to the ones of young girls, stood in the door frame with a worried expression. The beautiful woman smiled warmly at her daughter and left with the black haired man. The little girl tried to sleep. Tried to be a good girl for her parents that she loved so much but she couldn't help the horrible feeling in the pit of her itty bitty tummy. The two almost three year old girl spilled the covers off her little legs. Her small pale feet touching the cold floor. Her waddled her way to her younger brothers nursery. She couldn't tell you why she was there. Why she felt like over everything else she had to be there. She just felt it. So she did. Her baby brother was awake as well. Could he tell that something was about to happen? Did he have the same feeling as her? She crawled her way into the white crib and held her little brother and sang. " Night falls, stars shine, brightly in the sky. Wind blows, life goes, quickly passing by" her soft whispery voice seemed to have calmed her now sleepy looking brother.
Suddenly there mother came running into the room. She pulled out her wand and swished and flicked her wand twords the door. A blue glow outlining the door. The clearly distress green eyed woman was shocked to see her daughter in the crib with her brother. "Danielle?!"

"HARRY WAKE UP" Hermione yelled at the top of her lungs Clearly frustrated.Harry woke up in a cold sweat. "Who's Danielle?" Asked Ron. The red hair sitting beside him. "Dan-who?" Harry looked very confused, adjusting his crooked glasses. "Danielle you kept saying her name in yo-" " If you two haven't noticed the train has stopped. I'd like to get off before it head back to London" she said assertively standing and grabbed her trunk. Walking out of the compartment. The boys looked at eachother and soon followed.