Malfoy Manner

Danie's scar felt like it caught fire. Her head snapped twords the entrance of the tent. She closed her eyes for a brief moment and took a breath. She took out her wand and transfigured her appearance. Her hair grew short and brown. Her pale skin turned olive.
"I'm going to cause a distraction. You three run. As soon as you're a fair distance away operate somewhere anywhere just get out of here!" Danie whisper yelled at them.
"We're not leave-"
"I wasn't asking" Danie told Hermione sternly. She turned and charged out of the tent. Without getting a good look she started throwing spells. It was Greyback and a small group of unfamiliar, raggedy looking, men. None actually death eaters she was sure.
"Get her! Get her!" Greyback yelled.
It was four against one. She wasn't going to win she knew that as fact, but if she can just distracted them enough for Harry and the others to escape. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the running feet of 3 people. The trio took the Invisibility Cloak and where making their escape. Well distracted a red light flashes and hit her square in the chest. Her whole body froze up, she couldn't move a muscle.  Before the darkness she saw a disfigured Harry throw off the Invisibility Cloak and fire a spell at Greyback.
Danie was woke back up by the shrieks of one Bellatrix lestrange. She was laying face down on a wooden floor.
"What is that!" Bellatrix yelled . She was standing somewhere behind them.
"Sword" grunted a voice "It's not yours Missus It's mine I reckon I found it"  a red light flashes and the sound of a body hitting the floor could be heard.
"What do you think you're playing at woman!" Yelled a different voice
" Stupify" Bellatrix yelled " Stupify" 2 more body's dropped onto the wooded floor.
"Where do you get this sword?!" Bellatrix demand.
"How dare you release me woman!" This voice was the unmistakable growl of Greyback.
"Where did you find this sword! Snape sent it to my vault in Gringotts!"
"It was in their tent" he told her grudgingly "Release me I say"
"Drago move the scam outside if you haven't got the guts to finish them then leave them in the courtyard for me" she ordered. Danie slowly got up, her movements weren't noticed. Everyone was too distracted by Bellatrix meltdown. Draco's face was pale and thin with terror, he looked as though he hadn't eaten in days.
"Don't you dare speak to Draco like-" narcissa tried to protest.
"Be quiet the situation is greater than you could possibly imagine Cissy we have a very serious problem!" Bellatrix cried
"If it is indeed Potter he must not be harmed" Bellatrix muttered to Herself more than the group. She was now in sight   "The Dark Lord wishes to dispose of Potter himself but if he finds out I must...... I must know" her eyes revealed that her mind was whirling and thought.
"The Prisoners must be placed in the cellar while I think what to do" she ordered Greyback
"This is my house Bella you don't give orders in my-" And yet again Narssisa was cut off by her older sister.
"Do it you have no idea of the danger we are in!" Bellatrix walled
"Take the prisoners down to the cellar greyback" Narssisa ordered.
"Wait all except except for the mudblood" Bellatrix looked at Hermione with a look that could kill.
"No you can have me, keep me!" Ron bellowed.
"Forget it. She's not going to listen. It'll be her downfall of course. She'll realized none of you know anything and her pressure master will punish her harshly" Danie said in a cool and mocking tone, hoping her true feelings of fear wouldn't show.
"Hold your tough choices LD or I will cut it off!" Bellatrix focus shifted to Danie.
"Your presence Voldemort-"
"How dare you speak his name!"
"Oh I'm sorry, is Tom Riddle better. That's his real name. Did you know he's a half blood. His father was a muggle-"
"Lie!! You tell lies!!" Bellatrix screened in her face.
"Do I, I suppose you'll never know" Danie gave her a smile.
"I change my mind. Leave the lier! Take the brats Greyback. Go!" Bellatrix screened her orders. The three of them started screaming her name as they were dragged our of the room. Bellatrix circled around Danie like a predator waiting to pounce on its next meal.
"Don't you want to excuse your nephew before we start?" Danie asked politely. Bellatrix stopped and pointed her wand at Danie's neck. A terrifying pain ran through her body and she dropped to the floor.
"Where did you get the sword you disgusting Little mudblood lover" she thought of Fred and George in this moment. They always had a way of dealing with hardship with a smile. She needed to be careful if she was going to get out alive and more importantly to keep the other three out of her grasp.
"You get straight to the point now don't you" Danie grunted out a chuckle.
"Crucio" Danie twitched on the floor, a cry of pain threatening to escape her lips. Bellatrix picked Danie up by her hair. Their faces inches apart.
"Why did Severus give you the sword" Bellatrix shoved Danie to the ground.
"That's none of your business, I'm going to ask one more time. Where did you get the sword"
"The forest"
"Crucio" Danie's hands balled into fists. She could feel her nails piercing her skin and hot blood prickling twords the surface. The bone crackling pain stopped.
"Lies you lowlife! I know you got it from my vault! what else did you take!" Bellatrix yelled at her. "Crucio!!" This one was stronger than the others. Tears pooled him Danielle's eyes. She clawed at the floor, bitting her lip as to not scream out in pain. She couldn't let them here her. She couldn't let Harry hear her.
"Tell me where how you got it!!"
" The forest"
"Crucio"  Danie couldn't hold back this time. Her screams filled the room. She could tell Bellatrix was getting more desperate.
"They're were run aways they left it. It's just a copy. A fake"
"A copy likely story!" Bellatrix cackled "crucio" her bones felt like they were being shreaded. Her very cells vibrating.
"We can prove whether she tells the truth or not"Lucias voice rang "Draco go get the goblin from the dungeon" he ordered
"What a father you are" Danie said glaring up at him. Bellatrix kicked her in the stomach.
"Ahhuuggh-"  it hurt to move, to think. Every cell in Her body ached in pain. She could hear Draco's footsteps leave the room. 
"You won't win" Danie said in a whisper.
"Ha! And why's that?"
"Because, we have something that he'll never have"
"And what would-" Draco came back into the room with the goblin.
"Very good Draco" Bellatrix cooed, she picked up sword and shoved it into the goblins hands.
"Well!" Bellatrix cried "is it the sword?"
"No " replied the goblin " it's a fake"
"Are you sure?" Asked Bellatrix"quite sure?"
"Yes replied the goblin. Bellatrix face started to relax. The little bit of colour she normally had started to comeback.
"Good" she killed the goblin aside "and now we call the dark lord"  Danie took in a sharp breath. Her scar felt like it had bursted open. Her eyes filled with a dark foggy colour. She could see herself laying on the floor it flashed to an old man sitting in the corner of the cell a Greenlight flashed and her eyes were her own again.
"And I think we can dispose of the little lier. Greyback, take her if you want her"
"Expelliarmus !" Ron's voice echoed. Through the room. Bellatrix wand flew out of her hand and was caught by Harry. Danie forced herself to get up. Careful to dodge spells that were being shot across the room. Danie could feel her hair being pulled then the sharp end of a blade held against her neck.
"STOP OR SHE DIES" Bellatrix yelled. Everyone stopped to stare at Danny and Bellatrix standing in the middle of the room. A silver blade held against her neck. She could see the horrified faces of Harry, Hermione and Ron.
"Drop your wands" she whispered "Drop them, or we'll see her blood run"
Ron and Harry clenched the stolen wands in their hands.
"I said drop them!" The woman held the knife closer to Danie's neck. Beads of blood started to appear before the knife.
"Alright" Ron and Harry dropped their wands.
"good Draco pick them up the dark lord is coming Harry Potter your death approaches" Draco hurried back with the wands.
"Now, Cissy I think we ought to tie up these little Heroes again well great book takes Cara Miss big mouth I'm sure the Dark Lord will not begrudge you this girl right back after what you've done tonight" Danie could practically hear the smirk on Bellatrix face. A rattling sound came from above, Danie looked up to see dobby ridding the Chandiler  as it came crashing down upon them. She felt Bellatrix let go of her and try to doge out of the was but she wasn't fast enough. She was being crushed under the wait of the Chandiler. The broken. Crystals cut up her jumper and pants. Hermione came rushing to her aid, helping her out of the rubble. Harry throw her, her wand and she and Hermione helped the goblin from out of underneath the Chandiler.
"Harry let's go" they raced to the stair ledge where Dobby was waiting for them. Danie looked back at Bellatrix and the Malfoys. She detransfigured herself.  Her hair grew back into its bright Auburn colour and her skin peach once more.
"I told you, you wouldn't win" Danie gave a tired smirk. Bellatrix face twisted with anger and she throw her danger at them as they disapparated.
They  reappeared on a beach side, the warm sand caressed the 20 year olds hands. Up top the hill was a white cottage.
"DOBBY" Danie turned her head to see  the small elf swaying.