Beginning of the End

Danie sat in silence her tears had stopped running and her breath became steady once more. She had a strong feeling rise inside of her. A feeling of knowing what exactly she couldn't say. She got up from the floor and walked over to George who was talking to his mum.
"George" she spoke in a small voice. Mrs. Weasely and George turned to look at her.
"Hey love" the redhead rubbed her arms. She moved closer to him and barrier her head in his chest before whispering in his ear.
"I have to go with Harry"
What do you mean?" He whispered back.
"I have to go with him when he faces Voldemort" she told him. She could feel his embrace get tighter.
"That's suicide"
"I don't know how I know, but I know that's not how I die"
"And I thought I was the reckless one" George let out a pained laugh.
"You're the one that decided to fall in love with a Potter." She smiled wearily. She hoped her instincts were right. She wasn't ready to leave him. To leave any of them.
"I love you George Weasley" she looked him in the eyes.
"I love you Danielle Potter" she kissed his cheek and walked away. He watched her until he couldn't see her any longer.
"Hey Where'd Danie run off too?" Fred asked.
"To save the world" George replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How does this end? You decide.

Ending one
It follows the guidelines of the original.
Or
Ending two
They are sent back in time before the prophecy is known to Voldemort.