Re-acquaintaned with Hogwarts

It was nearing the end of August, Danie was running around making sure she had everything she needed.
"Alright, I think I've got everything. I'll be sure to write as often as I am able. " She told the twins who where busy working on a new invention.
"I have faith you won't burn the shop down"
"We would never!"
"This is our baby!" The twins placed a hand over their hearts in offence.
"No stupid heroics. If more death eaters come to Diagon Alley follow procedure. " She said seriously. They were only half listening.
"It wouldn't bad idea to invite your mum over every once and a while " she suggested to them the shrugged at the idea, clearly not understanding what she actually ment.
"I think she'd enjoy seeing the two of you. With you dad busy with his new promotion, Bill busy with Work and the engagement , Charlie in Romania, Ginny and Ron going back to Hogwarts in a couple of weeks, you two here and Percy....well anyway I think doing something familiar would give her some pieces of mind. " Danie told them as she picked up her trunks from the ground
" No need to worry your pretty little head about us "
"We know how to handle ourselves."
"You just keep the new rug rays in place"
"Unless their using our products of course"
"I'm sure Flitch has band all of your products" she smiled. George and Fred got up from the table. Fred gave Danie a hug first.
"Don't be too hard on them Ms. Potter"
Then George, his hug came with a kiss.
"Give Snape and Malfoy he'll for us"
"I promise nothing" the three us them let out some light laughter as Danie disapparated. It was always a strange feeling similar to being on a boat for the first time. She appeared outside of the three broomstick. She could see Tonks through the window, enjoying a butterbeer by herself. Danie decided to give her a visit.
"Tonks?" Tonks didn't have her normal short pink hair but shoulder length tawny hair. She turned to look at the Young girl.
"Danie? Hey, Are you meeting someone here?" She asked.
"No, no Dumbledore actually hired me as jr healer" she explained to Tonks as she took a seat across from her.
"Oh right I remember Remus telling me about that"
"How is Remus?" Danie asked almost immediately.
"He's ok. He took ...the death pretty hard. And Dumbledore's got him on a mission that ..." Tonks voice trailed off.
"And how are you handling Sirius death?" Tonks breath shortened at the sound of Sirius name.
"I'm managing--"
"You can talk to me Tonks, he was my family too" Tonks took in a deep breath.
"If I had finished Bellatrix off she never would have had the chance to...and he and I we're getting so close, and I don't know much about my mum's side of the family and ...and" Danie quickly moved to Tonks side of the table. She let the older woman cry into her shoulder. Danie had a feeling Tonks may had, had one too many Butterbeers before she found her, but she didn't mind.
"It's not your fault, we can play the blame game but honestly there's no point. I was so happy to find out Sirius was innocent, that he didn't betray my parents. When we met I found him rather arrogant but he was family. The more I got to know him the more he grew on me , like a weed but still." She joked. Tonks let out a pained laugh.
"One thing is for sure, he wasn't the man I knew as a little girl. But he brought the most wonderful stories of my dad. Remus a few but he never went into great detail. I think he was ashamed of their youth" Danie wiped some tears from her face and took in a deep breath.
"I miss Remus" Tonks whispered.
"You two have become rather close, haven't you?" Danie smiled.
"Yeah, did you know my Patronus changed into a wolf!"
"It changed? But wouldn't the mean-"
"Ah Ms Potter I see you've found Tonks" Danie turned around to see Dumbledore.
"Sorry sir I saw Tonks through the window and wanted to say Hi, our conversation lasted a little longer than anticipated. "Danie's explained.
"There is no need to explain yourself, please wait outside in the carriage well I assist Ms. Tonks. " Dumbledore instructed.
"Ill see you soon " Danie whispered to Tonks before leaving the three broomstick with her trunks. When she got outside she could see a standard school carriage being pulled by a Thestral. She placed her trunks in the carriage and took a moment to say hello to her winged friend. Stroking it's black silky main.
It wasn't long before Dumbledore came out of the three broomstick and the two of them started their carriage ride to the school grounds.
"I hear that you have been developing your own potions" Dumbledore began. "your mother was quite gifted at potions in her school days and your father, well perhaps not as inclined but your ancestors were quite the crafty wizards. That's how your family received their fortune"
"They made potions?" Danie asked
"Indeed. Your grandfather, Fleamont created the Sleekeazy's hair position. A wonderous concoction, I tend to use it on myself"
"My grandfather" Danie said to herself. She hardly remember them. They died of dragon pox the year before Harry was born. She felt a sudden connection to her long deceased grandfather.
"Yes, but even further back. To would could be argued the first Potter was responsible for many of the potions madam Pomfrey uses today. He made them for his muggle neighbors. Of course they hadn't the slightest clue to the truth of him being a wizard" the carriage stopped.
"It would appear we have arrived.