Grimmauld Place

The next morning Danie was up at the crack of down. She decided that plan clothing would suit best. She breaded in blue jeans and a grey t shirt.
"Your hair's growing long again" George said from behind her.
"I suppose I look a bit like Ginny know don't I "
"Please never say that again"  George wrapped he's arms around her waist and kissed her neck.
"You know I could come with you"
"And you know that I can't allow that"
"Why not" George whined
"Because you have a family to protect"
"Your my family too" George let go of her so they could walk downstairs without falling.
"You know you get up at an ungodly hour and your stubborn, Aren't I the lucky one"
"It'll be worse when where married" she turned to look at him. "Regretting your choose yet"
"Never" he kissed her nose. She walked into the kitchen to see the Weasely's waiting for her. A stack of containers sat on the table next to Fawkes.
"I packed some meals for you, Ron, Harry and Hermione" said Mrs. Weasely on the verge of tears.
" And a picture of all of us" Bill handed Danie the picture of each, Mrs. Weasely made them take before the wedding. Fred tossed George a peaceful of clothing.
"You jumper" Danie started at the red knitted sweater with a golden G on the front.
"Actually it's Ginny's " Fred said.
"You think I'd wear that thing. It smells like someone lit mud on fire" Ginny retorted. Danie let out a laugh and  slipped it on. It smelt like George. The smell of explosions with the unmistakable smell of the earth around the burrow. 
"I collected Fawkes tears like you asked" Charlie landed Danie a small bottle of a water like liquid.
"Thank you "
"Why do you need the bottle, isn't Fawkes going with you?" Ginny asked.
"He's much to recognizable, beside he's better suited here" Danie stroked his scarlet feathers "he's agreed to stay here and protect you lot" Fawkes nodded his head "he was Dumbledore's friend and defender for a very long time. He'll protect all who stay loyal to Dumbledore even in his death. I've never known a more loyal family than the Weasely's" they all smiled proudly, all except Mrs. Weasely who was crying "I know Charlie bill and i put up new enchantments but a little extra protection can't hurt"
"Oh Danie, look after yourself and the boys. Oh and Hermione." Mrs. Weasely said through tears bulling Danie into a tight hug, which the younger accepted lovingly.
"Oh course. I'll make sure they make it back to you in one piece" the weary woman let go. And Mr. Weasely gave her a brief hug. "Do be careful"  Danie embraced Bill.
"Be safe kiddo"
"I'm an adult you know"
"not to me" she movies on to Charlie.
"Sorry we didn't have much time to chat" Danie said.
"Don't worry about it. Well have plenty of time when we win this thing" she smiled at him. Next was Ginny. Danie hugged her in a big sister kind of way.
"Give them he'll" she whispered. Danie winked at her.
"Don't go blowing things up well I'm gone" Fred laughed and pulled Danie into a hug.
"But what's the fun in that." He winked.
"Saving the best for last?"
"Oh your still here" the Weasely siblings laughed.
"Ouch that---" Danie pulled George down into a kiss. She could here Ginny and Fred teasing in the background.
"I love you George Weasley"
"I love me too" Danie playfully hit is chest. "Only joking love. I wouldn't have proposed if I didn't love you"
"You what?!" Charlie cried.
"Wait when did this happen?" Bill asked.
"Idiots" Ginny mumbled. Fred had the biggest smirk on his face. Ginny started backing the meals Mrs. Weasely had prepared in Danie's bag that she enchanted.
"Last night" George told them.
"No way she's way to good for you" Charle said. Danie found it odd. To have such a normal conversation when she was about to embark on a journey that could and will threaten her life and the life of the golden trio. Not only that but the success of the mission will tip the scales of the war. The success of finding and destroying the Horcrux's is vital.
"Danie?"
"Hm? Sorry I just spaced out" Danie noticed that Ginny had packed away the meals.
"Thank you"
"No problem"
"I'll walk you to the gate" George said. Danie nodded and picked up her bag.
"Danie" Mrs Weasely said.
"Yes Mrs. Weasely?"
"Tell Ron we love him"
"Oh course"
"That's a good girl" Mrs. Weasely smiled sadly. Danie and George walked hand in hand to the gate in silence. It was the first time George had had nothing to say.
"I wish I had something to give you, to remember me"
"Yeah I don't think I'll ever forget you"
"Still, oh wait" Danie looked around him her bag. "I know I packed it, there it is" she pulled out a medium sized book
"Your giving me a book?"
"No, it's what's inside the book." Danie opened it up. It was full of pictures and news paper clippings. She flipped through the pages until she came across the photo she was looking for.
"That's when you first came to Hogwarts, your still wearing your Beauxbaton uniform. I forgot how good you looked in it" Danie rolled her eyes. The photo was of Danie, George and Fred. They were sat at the Gryffindor table. Just talking about what she couldn't remember.
"Colin gave it to me at the end of that year"
"I didn't even notice "
"Neither did I" they looked up from the photo and at eachother. They started to laugh.
"It feels like a life time ago" Danie said smiling softly. She took the photo out of its sleeve and handed it to George. George took the photo and slipped it into his pocket. Danie put her scrapbook back into her bag and embraced George.
She hesitantly took a few steps back past the gate and disapparated. The world swirled around her and she landed on the doorstep of Grimmauld Place. She opened the door and quietly closed it behind her. She was instantly greeted by a tongue tiding jinxes that only lasted a few seconds. The horrifying figure of the dead Albus Dumbledore stood infront of her and started to approach her.
"I didn't kill you" Danie yelled and the figure turned to dust. The would of footsteps racing down the hall woke up Mrs. Blacks painting.
"Filthy Mudblood!!"
"Shut up!" She heard Ron say.
"Ron?" Danie called out as the dust cleared.
"It's Danie" when the dust finally subsided Harry, Ron and Hermione all had their wands pointed at her. Hermione was the fist to drop her wand. Ron was second. Hermione ran to give her a hug.
"Hermione you mustn't. You can't trust me. Not yet at least" Hermione looked sad but nodded and backed away. Danie looked up at her brother who dare not drop his wand.
"Now. Ron, you have a certain book that you keep very close to you that have some interesting tips and tricks in it"
"How did-"
"Fred and George. Hermione before the Yule Ball I was the one to help be frizz your hair using Sleekeasy hair potion, which I found out was invented by our grandfather"  Danie turned to Harry. "it wasn't until our parents last year at Hogwarts that they started dating and had me" Harry lowered his wand and looked apologetic.
"Sorry, I just...ya know"
"Trust me, I'm not mad" Hermione sized this opportunity to hug Danie again. Danie returned her affection properly this time.
"Why are you wearing George jumper?"
"Oh that's uh, he gave it to me...but that's really not important right now. Have you three eaten yet?"  They shook their heads no.
"The food here is all moldy" Ron said cringing.
"Well it's a good thing your mum sent me with some packed meals. " Their faces lit up and the four of them went to the kitchen. Danie explained the current situation of the burrow.
"I helped bill and Charlie put up new protection charms and left Fawkes in their care" Ron looked great full "oh and Ron your mum wanted me to tell you that they love you" Ron's ears went red and he stared at his plate. Hermione and Harry started explaining what they had found out from Kreature. How he was used by Voldemort. How Sirius brother, Regulus saved Kreature and died trying to stop Voldemort.
"Wow, I can't believe it" Danie said leaning back in her chair.
"We know, it's mad" said Ron.
"Poor Kreature, he was really just misunderstood this whole time" Hermione said.
"Remus had mentioned Regulus in some of his story's out our parents youth but something like this....and Kreatures off trying to find Mundungus now?"
"Yep" Harry said, she could hear the resentment in his voice. She couldn't say she blamed him. Mundungus was supposed to have Moody's back and bailed not only that but he stole form Sirius not even a day after he was killed. She guessed there really was no honour amongst thieves.