Battle of Hogwarts

The plan was bold that's for sure. Harry was on his way down to an assembly hosted by Severus Snape. He was most likely going to threaten the poor things to death. Trying to figure out where Harry was when he was under his nose. The whole order was called. They were making their way to the great hall. About to make their big  entrence. Where they went from this Danie had no idea. She wanted to get the students out of Hogwarts and somewhere safe. Tho safe was an uncommon word now  a days.

Harry, with the help of professor McGonagall ran Snape and the Carrows out of the castle. The entire order stood proudly backing Harry up.
A girl screamed out in horror than another. A voice hissed in Danie's head.
" I know many of you will want to fight, some of you to fight is wise."  She looked around to realize everyone could hear him too. "But this is folly." George grabbed her hand and held it tight, pulling her closer to himself "Give me Harry potter. Do this and none shall be harmed and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded, you have one hour"
His voice stopped and the room fell dead silent.  Everyone was looking around at eachother.
"What are you waiting for somebody grab him!" Called Please. Ginny walked over and stood infront of Harry. Followed by Danie, Hermione and the rest.
"Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Flitch yelled running into the hall with Mrs. Norris.
"They are supposed to be out of bed you you blithering idiot!"
"Oh....sorry ma'am"
"As it would happen Mr. Flitch, your arrival is opportune. If you would I would like you to please lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house out of the hall."
"Exactly where would I be leading them to ma'am?" Flitch asked.
"The dungeons what do" the hall cheered. Danie let go of George and ran up to McGonagall.
"Professor, don't you think that's a bit harsh, couldn't we just lock them in their common room. I mean they are only children. " Danie pleaded. The older which and Danie re inform Flitch. All of the students spread out around the castle to prepare.
"Help me round up all the first years" she told the twins and Lee." We have to get them to the room of requirements. "
"Rodger that old mum" Lee said running off. Fred ran off in a different direction. She kissed George quickly then ran off twords the east. She looked for the the smallest children and got the to follow her. She started yelling for first years to come with her.
She was in dropping off the fifth batch of first years. One was resisting much more than the others. A Gryffindor of course.
"You're very pain that's why I need you to protect them can you do that for me" he nodded happily and entered the room. George was bring a group of 10 first years up the stairs.
"Inside quickly now" she rushed them inside.
"You know you'd make a great mum. " He smiled at her.
"One day weasely. But I will not raise a family in this world. We have to end this, tonight" the nodded in agreement.
"Danie, look" George pointed and saw that the sheild around Hogwarts was on fire.
"Let's go" they grabbed eachother hand and ran down the stairs. Children where runing through the corridors. George kissed Danie, it made her want to cry. It almost felt like a goodbye. She held onto the collar of his shirt. She was trying to say something but couldn't find the words.
"I know" he caressed her cheek before running off. She watched him for a few seconds before turning around and running opposite to him. Death eaters where making there way into the school. The place she called home. Where her parents went. Where Sirius ment James. Where Harry met Ron and Hermione. The only home her brother had ever known.
Danie let out a battle worthy cry of rage and anguish. A blinding light exploded out of her in bults of lighting, striking down all the death eaters in her area.
"That was bloody brilliant!" Danie turned around.
"Collin what are you doing here?!"
"I've come to fight of course. The coin! It said Harry's back. Dennis is here too"
Danie was panting hard. She was struggling to find the words to speak.
"Collin listen to me very careful. I want you to find your brother and go to the room of requirements. The first years are gathered there. Keep them safe. " She needed him out of the way. Safe. He nodded and ran off.
Danie ran off, curses, hexes, jinx all flying across the room. Cries of war and screams of death. Giants, trolls, Dementors.  She spotted thinking all together. Her mind could barely focus on one thing. She screamed again and like before lighting shot out of her, striking the death eaters closest to her, including one that was about to fire at Fred and Percy. Everything because blurry and her knees gave out.
She fell to the ground. Breathing heavily. A low groan escaped her lips and she got back up to her feet. She felt disoriented as she started firing spells. She couldn't grasp what was going on with herself.
"Ha you made a joke!" She hear Fred's voice to the side of her she looked over to see him laughing with Percy. She went into panic mod when she saw a death eater about to strike them.
"FRED"
She made a break for it and tackled Fred to the ground, the spell hit ricocheting off of an invisible sheild.
"You know a look out would have worked" Fred laughter out a groan.
"Your the worst" she told him Smiling.
"Miss. Potter" Percy said looked a little ashamed.
"Percy, glad to see you're being less of a prat" Fred bursted out laughing. Percy extended a hand to her.
"Now I see why George proposed" she smiled and took his hand standing up. Percy then did the same to Fred.
"So what is this exactly?" Fred said pointing to the dome that was around them, shimmering slightly in the light of the firing spells, some being fired at them.
"I have no idea" Danie had a content look on her face. Fred smiled and just shrugged it off, Percy seemed far more fascinated but kept his opinion to himself.
"You have faught valiantly but in vain. I do not wish this. Everydrop magical blood spilt is a terrible waste. I therefore command my horses to retreat in their absence dispose of your dead with dignity." Danie grasped her head in discomfort.death eaters started to vanish from the area along with all the other creatures. "Harry Potter I now speak directly to you on this night you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself there is no greater dishonor join me in the forbidden Forest and confront your fate, if you do not do this I shall kill every man woman and child who tries to conceal you from me."
Danie looked at Fred and Percy they got the idea and ran off to the great Hall. Danie was greatly to see George and the rest of the Weasely's alive. They stood in the far end of the hall. Fred hugged George first than Danie.
"You know these scratches make you look rather dashing" she joked.
"Perhaps I should keep them" she smirked. They kissed eachother gently.
"Get a room" Danie turned to see the familiar face of Hayden. She smiled brightly at him and gave him the biggest hug.
"You're here."
" What you'd think I'd miss this" Danie turned around and looked at the crowd. She looked to Mrs. Weasely.
"Has Harry shown up yet?" She asked.
"I'm afraid not dear" Mrs. Weasely said in a squeeky voice. Danie took a deep breath and took a step with full intent of going to find her brother when something caught her eye.  2 people dead on stretchers, holding hands. Their faces dead and lifeless. She looked up to the enchanted celling. Dark clouds rolled over the fake sky.
"Please" she whispered to herself before looking down. It was Remus and Tonks. Danie dropped to her knees. Heavy tears ran down her pale face.
"Remus.....Remus ...wake up...wake up!" She started shaking him.
"You wake up!! Wake up!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. George dropped to his knees and slid over to her hugging her from behind. She broke out into historics.
"REMUS LUPIN! MOONY. DAD!! no matter what she called he wouldn't wake up.
"You aren't allowed to leave me. You have to stay. Please. Not you too." She said through heavy sobs. Her voice high and breathy.
"You bastard....you said you wouldn't leave me" she was leaned over his body, holding onto his for dear life as though he would disappear out of thin air. George held onto her petting her hair his chin on her head.
"It's not fair....it's not fair... Daddy.. please I still need you"  she had lost so many people. Her parents, Sirius, Dumbledore, Bathilda, Tonk and now Remus. She felt like the air in her lungs was being pulled from her body. Her heart beat against her ribcage.
She hadn't even noticed Harry come into the room her eyes were so filled with tears, and just as he came in silence he left as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never have I cried so much well writing a chapter. I actually had to stop because I was crying so hard.

So I have 2 ideas for the ending.

There's a normal one     

Or

One where Danie and Harry are sent to the past.

I will let you decide. Vote in the comments. I may end up doing both. Well see.

~ Robin ❤️