Godric's Hollow

The tension from then on was obvious but at least everyone was willing to work with each other. They spent most nights in silence. Danie was trying to figure out locations in her head. As much as she hated to admit it they had virtually nothing. They had already been hunting for horcruxes for a couple months now is nearing Christmas and still nothing. Danie's mind wandered to George. What was he doing was he ok? How was the shop? Was he being watched by death eaters? She played with her engagement ring. At this point it was the only thing that gave her comfort. Harry, Hermione nor Ron dared being up her engagement. She thought Harry felt even more guilty than he alright did. If it wasn't for him Danie would be with George right now. But Danielle didn't view it that way.
Hermione found a strange drawing in the book that Dumbledore had left for her.Harry recognized it as the same symbol that limits dad was wearing at the wedding, the mark of Grindelwald. That left the question you drew it and why. Harry was more determined to go to godric's Hollow then ever before. Money agreed given that the sword of godric Gryffindor May lie in godric's Hollow being held bye Bathilda Bagshot. Danie remembered her only faintly. She has not been back do the small town since the accident. she had thought about it many times but I always decide against. She didn't have much of an opinion on the matter. Ron grade without much arguing at all. Done with everyone in agreement or less they set up a plan to visit the long-standing town. Remaining sister said that they practice defensive spells before going. Danie agreed to teach them some new one in case Voldemort was waiting for them. I took a few more weeks before I Hermione was satisfied in the four of them go to godric's Hollow. using polyjuice potion to disguise themselves as Muggles so not to be recognized. The four of them took hairs from some local muggles, young adults. To the outside world they just looked like a group of old collage friends taking a night stroke through the neighborhood. Danie had a bad feeling the moment they opened up the front gate. She had barely known let's play slash That was supposed to be our home before it was ripped away from her.
"I think it's Christmas Eve" Danie heard Hermione say.
"Is it?" Harry asked
"I'm sure it is"
"Oi Harry, Danie, do you think your I mean..it's a, l9ok" Ron pointed at a graveyard. Harry's excitement was clear.
"There in there" Danie said quietly. She was very young when they held the funeral but she remembered it very clearly. "Harry, Danie look" Danie looked at Hermione then where she was pointing. There was a statue of a man and a woman. The woman held a little baby boy and the man held young girl.
"Jeez I didn't realize this place liked your family so much" said Ron.
"Neither did I" Danie looked around.
"I think I'll stand watch" the others nodded and walked further into the graveyard. Danie had a feeling of uncertainty. Seperation, it was funny. One would think that this place would bring her grief and in a way it did but more than anything she felt seperation and resentment even. She had to give up so much of her life, of who she was and it all started here. In Godric's Hollow. She closed her eyes for a moment. The cold air scraped her skin. Snow flakes fluttered down from the sky. The voices of Harry, Ron and Hermione seemed muffled and far away. The scar of her chest was prickling.
She opened her eyes and could have sworn she saw a shadow move.
"Hey guys " she made her way twords them, keeping an eye open for unwanted "locals".
"What's wrong?" Harry asked.
" We have a visitor" she kept her voice down.
"Death eaters?" Ron asked nervously.
"I'm not sure, I saw someone move in the bushes" she explained
"We look like muggles" Harry told them
"Yeah, yeah" said Ron.
"Muggles who've just layed flowers on your parents grave" Hermione said in agreement with Danie.
"Its just a cat" but he agreed to leave the graveyard. They walked back out into the street. "Let's go this way" said Harry and they turned the corner.
"How are we going to find Bathilda's house?" Hermione asked " hey what do you think Harry?" They stopped and there it stood. The house that had barely been home. The bottom looked normal but once you looked at the top, were the bedroom used to be you could see it was destroyed.
"Harry ?"
"look...... look at it Hermione"
" I don't... oh!"
"What happened?"
"What do you think happened Ron?" Harry asked sassily.
"Keep your voices down" Danie warned.
"I wonder why no one's ever rebuilt it" whispered Hermione
"Maybe you can't rebuild it maybe it's like injuries from dark magic you can't repair the damage" Harry walked twords the gate
"You're not going to go inside?" it looks unsafe, oh Harry look" as Harry's hand touched the gate a wooden plack with golden lettering popped up.

On this spot on the night of 31st October 1981 Lily and James Potter lost their lives. Their daughter Danielle's being is unknown well their son Harry remained the only one ever to have survived the killing curse. This house, invisible to Muggles, has been left in ruins as a monument to The Potter's and as a reminder of the violentce that tore this family apart.

There were scribbles and different writings on the plack. some hacked Arthur initials into the let other side route messages for Harry to support him wherever he might be.
"This place is like a museum of you two, but Danie you know all about this don't you" said Ron.
"I don't, I haven't been back here since the funeral" Danie said not looking away from the house. The quiet sound of footsteps on fresh snow approached. Slow and unsteady. Danie took notice of this and clearly she wasn't the only one. A frail elderly woman stopped and stared up at the house, completely ignoring them as if they weren't there at all. Danie's scar stared to simmer. The woman's hair was covered by a hat and her body wrapped in a thick black cloak. Even after all these years she recognized the woman, no matter how warn she looked. The woman that would come and tell her story's of far and wide.
"Bathilda"