Noble house of black

They spent most of the next morning cleaning up the drawing room. Getting rid of Doxys. Fred and George snagged a few for on of their products. Doxy have venomous teeth. It was around the afternoon when Mrs. Weasley stopped for a break. There were still some Doxy eggs by the curtains. " We can tackle those after lunch" the door bell rang. Mrs. blacks portrait started wailing again. " Stay here" she said firmly. " I'll bring sandwiches" she walked out of the drawing room and close the door tightly behind her. as soon as she was going to everyone rushed to the window to see who was out on the door step. It was Mundungus with an arms full of cauldrons."probably looking for a safe place to keep them isn't that what he was doing the night he is supposed to be telling me picking up Dodge a cauldron?" Harry said. they all moved away from the window as mundungus walked inside. "Yeah you're right, Blimey mum won't like that " Said Fred I couldn't hear very clearly what was being said but soon enough Danielle's and this is Weasley cleared everything up. " WE ARE NOT WRITING A HIDEOUT FOR STOLEN GOODS" A smirk formed on the twins face. "I love hearing mom show at someone else." Fred how to satisfy book on his face." such a nice change" Danie shook her head. "Stop doing stupid things and she won't yell at you as often" Danie had a smile of her face. "COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE AS IF WE HAVEN'T GOT ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WITHOUT YOU DRAGGING STOLEN CAULDRONS INTO THE HOUSE!" Mrs. Weasley continued. " these idiots letting her get into her stride" George said with a smile on his face" you've got to head her off early, otherwise she builds up a head of steam and goes on for hours and she's been dying to have a go at Mundungus ever since he sneaked off when he was supposed to be following you Harry" "and then goes Sirius mum again"Danie said as she takes eat on the floor. Kreacher the old house elf of the blacks walked into the room talking to himself. " Smells like a drain and a criminal to boot, but she's no better nasty old blood traitor with her brats messing up my mistress's house, her house, what would her say to old Kreacher, oh, the shame of it, Mudbloods and werewolves and traitors and thieves, poor old Kreacher what can he do.. ". They all stared at him." Hello, Kreacher" Fred said loudly. " Hello Kreacher did not see young master" the old elf turned and bowed to Fred. " Nasty little best of blood traitor" Kreacher said perfectly clear. " Sorry, did quite catch that last bit" George said. " Kreacher said nothing " the elf bowed to George. " And there's it's twin, unnatural little beasts they are" Danie placed a hand over her mouth. " The nasty little best and the Little beast. I should make those into shirts for you two" She let out a chuckle. "Haha very funny" the said sarcastically. " And there's their half blood girlfriend. No shame on that one. " The twins started laughing. " I'm not their girlfriend!" Kreacher ignored them. " ....and there's a mudblood, standing there bold as brass, oh, if my mistress knew , oh how she'd cry and theres a new boy, Kreacher doesn't know his name ?what is he doing here. Kreatures doesn't know..." " This is Harry kreacher" Hermione said kindly. " Harry Potter" Kreachers eyes widened. He started to muttered furiously. " The mudblood is talking to kreacher as though she is my friend, if kreacher mistress saw him in such company". " Well your mistress in dead you miserable little...." " Don't call her a mudblood " Ron and Ginny yell at him angrily. " It doesn't matter, he's not in his right mind. He doesn't know what-" " don't kid yourself Hermione he knows exactly what he's saying!" Fred looked at Kreacher with dislike. " Is it true? Harry Potter? Kreacher can see the scar, it must be true, that's the boy who stopped the dark lord, Kreacher wonders how he did it....."
" Don't we all" Fred said. Danie held her knees to her chest. At this point she was pretty sure it wasn't really anything to do with Harry that stopped the dark lord but their mother who died for them. Though she couldn't figure out what. "What are you doing anyway Kreacher?" George asked. " Kreacher is cleaning" he said simply.
Sirius came into the room and sorted Kreature out. " a likely story" Sirius said. Kreacher bowed so low to Sirius that his very large nose hit the floor. "Stand up straight. Now what are you doing?" Sirius said impatiently. "Kreatures cleaning, Kreature lives to serve the Noble House of black"
" It's getting blacker every day, it's filthy" Sirius said.