Bill and Fleur's Cottage

Danielle was curled up tightly into a ball, her eyes cloudy with thought.  She didn't dare close her eyes. Everytime she saw the hollowed face of Bellatrix lestrange. She still had a tingling sensation from the Cruciatus curse.  She spun the golden ring around her ring finger as hot tears streamed.

Dobby has died and was barrier in the garden.

Harry's wand broke and now he's the master of Draco's wand?

A horcrux is mostly being stored in the lestrange vault.

Harry wants to break into Gringotts.

Voldemort has the elder Wand

He is at Hogwarts .

The hollows are real.

George and the other weasely are in hiding.

Once again she was so close yet so far from George. She wanted him, needed him with her. She need to see him, feel his warmth, hear his voice. Danie held herself tight, sobbing quietly to herself hoping that no one could hear her. How could she have let such weakness show. She didn't even want to think about the effect that had on harry.  She was supposed to be strong. She was the older sibling. It was her responsibilities to take care of him. Great job she's down so far. She was in a different country for most of his life for Godrics sake! She couldn't protect him then and she can't protect him now.  Now here she was crying herself to sleep well he lay in the other room. He's wasn't sleeping she knew that for certain. She could be comforting him rightnow or Hermione! She figured bill was probably the best one to comfort Ron.  Though in the passing days it became apparent that there was no time for comfort. Griphook had agreed to help break into the lestrange vault now all they need to do is to figure out how and when. Hermione, Ron and Harry only came out at meal times.  Danie tried to explain to Bill and Fleur the situation, without giving way too much information.  Bill was more understanding than Fleur but she let it go at Danie's request.
With the next day Danie left with Bill to take Ollivander to aunt Marge. The others decide to stay with Fleur.  Danie just couldn't stand it anymore she had to see him. Soon she would be back on the road or wherever the Horcrux hunt took them next. It could take years. The last wizard war lasted over a decade.  And seeing the group of red heads was euphoric.  And seeing his face. No matter how identical it was.  She had to get through the group of them and the most unpleasant aunt Muriel before getting to...
"George" she couldn't help but burst into tears. The twins started to laugh sweetly. George led Danie into a different room as Fred and Ginny ooooed and teased. Bill had a wide smirk. He held her tightly. Her arms wrapped around his neck. He wasted no time kissing
"Hey" he smiled at her and caressed her cheek. His figure tips moved slowly down her jaw and twords the small slice on her neck.
"It's nothing" she held his head in her hands as his face turned from joyful to angered.
"What happened?" She hadn't realized how much she dreaded this moment.
"I don't want to talk about that right now. " She kissed his gently. "I just want" her lips barely leaving his. "Yo be this you here. In this moment" he kissed her back.
"We are going to talk about this later"she had a feeling there wasn't going to be a later but she wasn't going to tell him that.
"How have you been?" She asked him.
"Bored out of my bloody mind" she chuckled softly "Fred and I have been operating an owl order business out if Muriel's back room. "
"You two just can't stop can you" she smiled at him.
"And what about you? What have you been doing?"
"George you know I can't tell you that" she stared down at her hands.
"Then just tell me this, are you ok? " He looked serious his gaze was piercing. His chocolate eyes. Now that was the most beautiful sight in the world. He held onto her tightly as though she was going to disappear into thin air.
"I'm fine, Georgie" she kissed his forehead. "It's not over. We're getting closer with everyday but...."
"You have to go again" she nodded.
"I wish I could stay here with you but I can't. The mission Dumbledore left us is crucial we want to win this damned war.....now more than ever"
"Fine. Than I'm coming with you"
"No. George just no!" Danie told him.
"Why not? " He argued.
"You can't know. You're already in hiding! None of you can know. It's for your own good"
"You so can risk your life but I can't risk mine?" The were now standing up again. Facing one another arguing their different points of view. Fred, Ginn and the rest of the Weasely's, minis Bill and Muriel.
"That's not what I'm saying but you have a family you need to protect. You can't go, out putting yourself in harm's way"
"Danielle we are in the middle of a war, we are all in harm's way." He took her hands in his.
"This is the way it has to be. There are much bigger forced at play than I can explain. " Godric she wanted to tell him so bad.
"Ron gets to go and Hermione" she took a breath.
"This...quest, mission Dumbledore set us on. I has to be done and....were the only ones that can do it"
Leaving him again was heartbreaking. If anyone could get her to forget the world it was him. She said her goodbyes to the family she adored so much, lingering longer on the twins.
B

ill and Danielle got back to the cottage with no trouble at all. The domestic aura felt both uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time. It was odd and in truth saddening. A loud knock came from the door alarmed everyone causing Harry, Danie and bill to draw their wands. Luckily it was only Remus. A pleasant surprise. Hi looked better than he had in years. Younger too, especially for having a new born around.
"Danielle we want you to be the godmother" Remus Beemed.
"Me? Are you sure?"
"Of course! Dora agrees!"
"Oh Mooney in so honored!!" The night brought more celebrate and wine. Perhaps a bit more than she should have.
Things where looking up after all. What could go wrong?