Classes 2

Everyone had gone back to their respective dorms for the night. Danie was the only one in the common room. She was in an arm chair staring into the fire. Different thoughts and theory's swimming in her head. Should she tell the order? Was she over reacting? Was this the first step in something greater? She was startled by someone walking down the steps of the boys dormitory into the common room. Danie jumped a little. " Oh it's just you. Don't scare me like that" A small chuckle could be heard. " Sorry" George smiled. " Why are you up so late?" He asked gently. " Do you really have to ask. " Danie looked up at him. " Scooch over" Danie did as she was told. George squeeze himself into the chair. Danie was now basically on his lap. She cuddled up to him. He put his arms around her. " I'm scared" he pet her hair. " We all are. But if we let fear take over when are we ever going to find time to smile." Danie looked up at him. She never realized it before but he had more freckles than Fred. His eyes had a distinctive gleam as well. "Look at you being all serious" she teased. " Well it does happen every once and a while. I have a feeling you'll be seeing a much more serious side of Fred and I" he said sadly. This was the first time he hadn't even attempted to make a joke. He hadn't cracked a smile. He's actually thought about what the future will bring. "You've really thought about this haven't you" she said quietly. Taking in every detail of his facial features. "I've thought about alot of things" he said looking down at her. " Danie who was your first kiss?" He asked quietly. His face getting closer to hers. " I never had one" her eyes closed. She could feel his warm breath on her lips. " George where the bloodyhell did you go? " Fred called down the stairs. George and Danie pulled apart immediately. Danie fell off the armchair. George cursing under his breath. " I better go before he walks up all of Gryffindor tower. Don't stay up to late. ". With that George left. Danie sat on the floor in shock. She had almost kissed George Weasley. The foolish and reckless rule breaker that she was complaining to Remus about, not even a month ago.

The next morning ran by normally. Lee, the twins , Angelina and Danie were all eating breakfast. They were all talking about Quidditch. They didn't get to play last year so they were all hyped. " Oh I see Harry , I'll be right back" Angelina got up and ran over to Harry. Danie found herself making eye contact with George. Their moment fresh in her mind. She looked down at her breakfast quickly and tried to ignore her blush. Fred and Lee smirked. Angelina returned. "I just had to talk to him about the Quidditch try outs. " she explained. " You lot sure like that game. I never quite understood it" Lee let out a large gasp. The twins looked offended. Angelina just shrugged. " I figured as much. You definitely more of the quite afternoon of reading type." she smiled with a small chuckle. " You can blame that on my uncle. He has quite the book collection. " Danie smiled with pride. Harry and Rona conversation could be heard lightly form where they were sitting. ".....I wish Fred and George'd hurry up and get those Skiving Snackboxes sorted..." Fred and George smirked to eachother. " No, no leave him- and their gone" Fred and George got up and walked over to harry and Ron. "Can't they leave him alone for 1 day. It wouldn't kill them to act like a caring older brothers every once and a while" Danie groaned looking at them tease Ron. " Honestly I think it would" Lee joked. The three of them let out a laugh. The twins ran off to somewhere. The tree of them talked about their courses for the year. " All N.E.W.T level. You're smarter than I thought" Lee said. Danie blushed Slightly from embarrassment. " Not really, I just need to be at N.E.W.T level in Order to become an Aura. They only take the top of the top" Danie explained simply. " We should get to herbology" Angelina said getting up. Lee and Danie nodded in agreement. Danie stopped behind Harry and gave him a hug from behind. " Don't get into too much trouble. " She told him and gave him a kiss on his head. "Danie" he groaned. " I'm aloud to show my younger brother affection, anyway. I'll see you three later" Danie smiled at them and ran off to catch up with Lee and Angelina. Herbology was on of Danie's favorite classes. She loved being in the way green house with all the sunlight. And learning about the different plants. The twins got to class just in time. " Dang it" Lee gave Danie 10 sickles . " Thank you" she smiled and put it in her pocket. Lee and Danie had made a bet. Danie said the twins would be there right at the bell. Lee said they would be late. The Twins walked over to them. " You were almost late" Danie said keeping her voice down. " Emphasis on almost" they whispered to her. " Today we will be harvesting Dittany. Now can anyone tell me what Dittany is?" Danie raised her hand almost immediately. " Yes. Mrs. Potter". " The Dittany plant is used to treat cuts and wounds provided they aren't too deep." Danie explained. " Very good" professor Sprout smiled. " Can anyone tell me what Dittany is commonly used for? " Danie raised her and once more. " Yes Mrs. Potter". " Dittany , mixed with silver can heal werewolf bites and scratches but can not prevent lycanthropy....um it is also used to treat doxy bites" Danie said the first part a little shyly. Remembering the countless nights of her using Dittany to heal Remus wounds after he turned back into a man. " Brilliant. 5 points to Gryffindor" Danie gave a small smile. Professor Sprout went on to talk about Dittanys magical property and the multiple posions and healing tonics it's used in . " How do you know so much about Dittany" The twins asked in a whisper. " Remus" she whispered back. They nodded. Next was defense against the dark arts. Danie kept an open mind. Just because Umbridge worked for the ministry and very rudely interrupted The headmaster doesn't mean she's a bad person. Tonks is in the ministry and interrupts people all the time. Usually by tripping and braking something, bit Tonks is one of the sweetest people she knew. Danie sat beside Lee, behind the twins. " What do you think" " no idea probably something lame" the twins whispered to eachother. " I wish Lupin was back. He was the best!" Lee whispered. " Me too" Danie sighed. Umbridge stood up from her desk. Once again dressed in a very pink Cardigan and dress. And stood infront of the class. " Good morning class" She greeted sweetly. A few good mornings came her way but the class mostly whispered amongst themselves. " Tisk tisk tisk that won't do at all. I would like you to respond with 'Good Morning Professor Umbridge' once more! Good morning class" Danie found an uncomfortable feeling rising him her stomach. "Good morning professor Umbridge" the call chanted back in unison, with as little enthusiasm as possible. " Wonderful, that wasn't to hard was it" Danie noticed a certain edge to her words. Like a hidden Blade ready to attack at any moment. " Now wands away and quills out" there was a groan that fell over the class. They all put their wands away and pulled out their quills and some parchment. Umbridge pulled out her rather short wand and tapped the chalkboard making big bold words appeared.