Potterwatch

Weeks have past since the event that transpired at the Lovegood house. New thoughts filled Danie's mind. Something Ron and Hermione had been so willing to ignore well Danie and Harry saw it as connection between wall they knew. The Pevrell brother's had existed at some point. The cloak of Invisibility has been proven to be real. The cloak Harry had received from there father was proof of that. The elder Wand was proven to have existed by Hermione. She listed off different names it had gone by over the ages because of its blood trail.
"That's why he kidnapped Ollivander and Gregorovitch. He's looking for the elder Wand" Danie talked to Harry one day well they gathered Berries.
"I know. Danie we have to find the hollows first. If I become the master of death I can win" Harry told her. She understood why Hermione was getting so and see about Harry and his lack of motivation to find the horcruxes but she also knew that finding the Hallows were just as important. If luck was on their said they could do both. Harry was insistent that the Resurrection Stone was hidden within the snitch that Dumbledore left Harry.
One Day by accident the group before stumbled upon a broadcast of tornado watch it was unmistakably hosted by the one and only Lee Jordan. To say the least it boost the spirits knowing that first of all they weren't alone and second they now had a connection to the outside world. Something they hadn't had in months. They left everything they knew in June they were now going into the days of May. Listening to Lee gave Danie hope. Even with the devastating news of the death of Ted Tonks, somehow, Lee's broadcast uplifted all of their spirits. 
" and our usual update on those friends of Harry Potter's who are suffering for their allegiance well as regular lessons will know several of them more outspoken supporters of Harry Potter have now been in prison including xenophilius Lovegood , erstwhile editor of the radio" said Remus voice from the radio.
" At least he's still alive" muttered Ron.
" We have also heard with them the last few hours that Rubeus Hagrid" Hermione, Ron and Harry gasped. Danie covered her mouth with her hand." well known gatekeeper at Hogwarts school has narrowly escaped arrest within the grounds of Hogwarts, where he is rumoured to have hosted a 'Support Harry Potter " party in his house. However Hagrid was not taken into custody , and is, we believe, on the run"  poor Hargid. Danie prayed that he was alright wherever he was.
" I suppose it helps when escaping from Death Eaters if you've got us 16 but high half-brother" said Lee .
"It would tend to give you an edge may I just add that while we here at Potter watch applaud Haggard Spirit we would urge even the most devoted of Harry's supporters against following haggard's lead support Harry Potter parties are unwise in the present climate" Remus instructed.
" indeed they are Romulus" said Lee " so we suggest that you continue to show your devotion to the man with the lightning scar by listening to Potter watch and now let's move to news concerning the wizard who is proving just as elusive as Harry Potter we like to refer to him as the chief Death Eater and here to give his views on some of the more insane rumor circulating about him I like to introduce a new correspondent, rodent" 
" Rodent?" A voice said
"Fred" the four of  them called out.
"No is it George?"
"It's Fred. His voice is deeper than George" Danie said knowingly. Her eyes watered with joy and longing. She held her hands over her heart.
"I'm not being Rodent, no way, I told you I wanted to be Rapier!"
"Oh all right then. Rapier, could you please give us your take on the very stories we've been hearing about the chief Death Eater?" Asked Lee
"yes River I can, as listeners will know, unless they've taken refuge at the bottom of a garden pond or similar you know, you know who's strategy of remaining in the shadows is creating a nice little climate of panic. Mind you if all the alleged sightings of him are genuine we must have a good 19 you know who's running around the place"
"Which suits him of course they are mystery is trading more terror actually showing himself" Kingsley added
"Agreed so people let's try and calm down a bit things, are bad enough without inventing stuff as well. For instance this new idea that you know who can kill with a single glance of his eyes that's a basilisk listeners, one simple test, check whether the thing that's watching you's got legs, if it has it safe to look into its eyes, although is it really is you know who that's still likely to be the last thing you ever do" it wasn't particularly happy new or commentary but somehow they four of them couldn't stop laughing.
"And the rumors that he keeps being sighted abroad?" Lee asked
"well who wouldn't want a nice little holiday after all the hard work he's been putting in" Fred told Lee " point is people don't get lured into a false sense of security thinking he's out of the country maybe he is maybe he isn't but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to. So don't count on him being a long way away if you're planning on taking any risks. I never thought I'd hear my face myself say it but safety first"
"The world is officially ending" Danie joked. Ron and Harry laughed harder. Hermione shhsed them.
"Thank you very much for those wise words" Lee thanked Fred "listeners that brings us to the end of another Potter watch we don't know when it will be possible to broadcast again but you can be sure we shall be back keep twiddling those dials the next password will be mad I keep each other safe keep Faith goodnight"
Danie wiped the tears from her eyes. Reality set back in.  She hadn't had time to think about the outside world in months. The longing to feel George touch started to cave in. It felt like her heart was swallowing Itself.
" That was brilliant said Ron
"It's so brave as them if they were found..." Hermione said.
" It sounds like they keep moving" Danie commented.
" but did you hear what friend said he's a broad he still looking for the one I knew it"
"Harry-"
"come on Hermione why are you so determined to would not admit it. Voldemorts after the elder Wand!"
"HARRY NO!!" Ron yelled. " The names taboo! I told you Harry I told you we can't say it anymore we've got to put the production's back around us quickly it's how they find-"
Allowed crack came from outside the tent whether they admitted it they all knew what was about to go down.
"Come out of there with your hands up "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I thought I already posted this chapter
~Robin