lily Potter ?

. The chapter will  follow the actual events from the Potter books/movies. But from a more background point of view. ✌️

The ladies from Beauxbatons had just arrived by a horse drawn carriage. Well Pegasus drawn carriage. The headmaster stepped out and the girls followed behind her. All extremely beautiful young women. Soft clear skin clean pressed uniforms. alone are clean pressed uniforms weren't exactly keeping them warm in the cool October breeze. Where headmaster in the headmaster of Hogwarts had a brief conversation before being let inside the front doors of the castle. In the distance the sound of the Durmstrang boys could be heard.
Danielle was standing outside of the grand hall doors with the rest of Beauxbatons Academy. They were there for the annual triwizard tournament. Of course she was very excited and proud to represent the schools that had became her home over these past years. She dusted off her grey/uniform. Her light Auburn hair was in a tight bun at the back of her head. She looked identical to all the other girls of her school.  Soon enough her school was introduced by the headmaster. Albus Dumbledore. He was about the only person she knew aside from Hagrid of course. She owed that man her life. She followed the rest of the girls into the hall putting on there little performance. The group of gingers sat on the Gryffindor table especially the identical twins. Beside the younger ginger male sat the boy who live.  The one with the scar. Her younger brother. His crystal green eyes met her hazel. She swift looked away. Her heart pounding. She felt the feeling of loss, fear, guilt and overwhelming joy flood her chest.  The Beauxbaton girls moved to the side and waited quietly as the Durmstrang boys do there entrance performance moving to the opposite side.   Professor Dumbledore spoke ' good evening ladies and gentlemen ghost and most importantly guest" he spoke proudly his voice a bit rough but with a kindness laced into it.' I have the pleasure of welcoming you all to Hogwarts I hope and trust that your stay will be both comfortable and enjoyable' As Dumbledore spoke Danielle caught the states of a professor sat at the table. His skin was pale and his hair black as night and....rather...greasy looking. It was parted down the center of his head and almost reached his shoulders. Danie gulped and tried to advert her eyes away from is intense stares. She felt herself blush.'I know invite you all to eat, drink and make yourselves at home' Dumbledore finished. Danie awkwardly joins the feast. it was nice to see along with the Norma foods of England there were also some foods and desserts traditional from France and Bulgaria. She sat with her friends. "There are a lot of handsome boy here at this Hogwarts" one of the girls spoke. Her thick french accent was very present.  Danie just let out a soft laugh as the other girls agreed. Danie looked over at the ginger twins. Who as if on que winked her her in unison. Danielle turned around and laughed with her friends blushing lightly.

The shaggy, black haired boy watched the twins wink at the Auburn haired girl who looked remarkably familiar. "Those Beauxbaton girls sure are pretty" Ron said in a daze. Hermione hit him in her arm with her book before going back to reading. "What's her problem?" Ron whispered to Harry and the twins "He'll never get it it will her George?" Fred sighed teasing his younger brother. "He's hopeless" commented George dramatically throwing his hands up in the air. Harry's gaze was stuck on the one girl. Ginny, the youngest Weasley and only girl, seemed to have a frustrated expression. "Is our little Harry in love?" Fred cooed "love at first sight I think" Smirked George. Ginny and Hermione whispering frustratedly to eachother. "I'm not in love! She just....she kind of looks like my mum.." Harry's voice trailed off. "Wait is she Danielle?!" Ron blurted put but was quickly shhhed by Hermione. "Who's Danielle" the twins say in unison "she sounds hot" Fred Smirked "Harry was mumbling the name Danielle in his sleep well we were on the Hogwarts Express" Hermione clarified.

Danielle looked at Harry once more. She felt guilt building in her stomach. ' It will be awkward either way, the least I can do is introduce myself ' she thought to herself. She needed to introduce herself on her own terms. She took a deep breath and stood up. " I'll be right back" she smiled and walked over to where harry was sitting. The hall slowly turned quiet as  Danie tapped Harry on the shoulder. He looked surprised. He quickly turned around and stood up. "Hello..." Her voice was a little shaky. How do you tell your younger brother that you have been in France all this time for his safety and know about him but never reached out but kept in contact with Dumbledore to make sure he was ok. "Hey" Harry responded akwardly. Danie opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Can I sit with you?" She asked shyly.  'God this is so awkward' she thought to herself ' COWERED' she international yelled at herself.  "Oh..uh..sure" Harry responded with an almost disappointed expression. Harry's saddens green eye were like daggers to her heart.