Summer days

Danie has spent most of her summer in her room. Or cleaning.She wasn't allowed to leave the building unless accompanied by someone preferably by a member of the order. She wasn't allowed to tell Harry anything about the rubbish lies that the ministry had been spreading about Harry and Dumbledore or really anything. She sent him letters asking him about he was doing and telling him about how she was. When he asked about the news in the wizarding world she was forced to respond with quiet. She felt like she was loosing her mind! Though she tried to understand and not make it into a big problem. She know the situation wasn't ideal for Remus either. Remus and Danie were moved into Sirius old family home twords the beginning of the summerand had been there for most of July now. The building was under a spell, so only those who know of the address could see/get into the building. Sirius and Remus and been holding Order meetings once every week to discuss the events of Voldemort she supposed. They never actually told her anything. That's where they were now. downstairs discussing. Danie was sat at the old black piano. She was fiddling around with the keys. "Welcome to your life" she sang softly to herself. A song had come out that year that had been stuck in her head all summer. "There's no turning back" She was singing it a lot calmer than the original. "Even while you're sleeping will find you on your best behavior" now the lyrics she couldn't get out of her head. " Turn your back on mother nature, everybody wants to rule the world" there was a small group of applause."don't stop on our account" a familiar voice said. Danie was startled and fell backwards off the piano bench onto the floor. "Sorry Danie we didn mean ta scary you" Danie looked up to see the Weasley with Remus, Hermione and Sirius. Fred and George helped her up. "I didn't realize you had all come" Danie hugged the twins in turn. "They'll be staying this us until you lot go back to Hogwarts in a month" Sirius explained. Danie walked over and hugged Mrs. Weasley and Ron. "where's Mr. Weasley?" Danie asked hugging Hermione. " He's at work in the ministry. Oh they've been running him ragged" Mrs. Weasley explained "You are really good at playing piano Danie" Hermione smiled at her. " Oh thank you, I was just playing around with it though. I'm not classical trained like Sirius" Hermione along with the other 'Children' looked at Sirius with a shocked face. Sirius smirked. " Oh yes the esteemed family of black would have nothing but the best" Remus joked " yeah look where that got them" Sirius groaned. " Paw's can you do me a favor and show are guest to the rooms" asked Remus. "Sure Remus, Common" she lead them up stairs. "Ginny and Hermione can share this room " Danny pointed at the room to the left twords the beginning of the hall. " The twins can share the room at the end of the hall and Ron you can have this one" Danie gestured twords the room in the middle of the hall. " Why does Ron get a room to himself?" The twins asked in unison. " Because if you lot are here I have no doubt that Harry won't before far behind" She explained. Ron and Hermione shared guilty looks. " I can't wait to see him. I feel horrible keeping him in the dark. I wish I knew what Dumbledore was thinking" Danie leaned against the wall. " We feel ya" Responded Ron. The all left into there respective rooms to unpack. Danie walked back downstairs. Remus , Sirius and Mrs. Weasley were all talking in the kitchen. So when are we going to get Harry from the Dursleys?" She asked interrupting their conversation.
" We're not going to. " Remus responded. " What do you mean we're not going to?" Danie asked in calm tone of voice. "Dumbledore Says that is safer for Harry in Privet Drive" Danie looked at them with disgust. "You're joking?" She was trying to keep herself in a composed manner. "We wish. But if Dumbledore says Harry's safer with those muggles than so be it. Trust me Danie I understand what your feeling" Sirius said. She knew he was just trying help. She know this wasn't her fault but after being stuck with nothing to do but clean this message of a house. The lack of contact with Harry and the very little control she now had over her life she had a lot of pent up frustration. " You understand...." Danie said darkly. " That's rich...you understand nothing of what I'm going through, what Harry's going through" The three adults straighten up. " Did the Man who Murdered your parents come back from the grave by using your brother's blood? Do you have a scar that burned Everytime something bad happens? Were you forced to watch the events of the rebearth of the man that had pledged your darkest nightmare come back?" Her voice was quite and shakey. "That's enough Danie, Sirius sorry" Remus spoke calmly. " I don't think you get it. The man who killed my Father. Who killed my mother infront of me! Who almost killed my Brother and I. We almost died that night. We should  have died that night! And now he's back. And everytime I close my eyes I see that face! The darkest wizard of our time and you left Harry in the hands of those sorry excuse for people!" Danie's voice was raging with  anger.  Tears falling from her eyes. " And leaving Harry in the dark like this! He must be going crazy or worse he thinks we don't care! Hell I'm going crazy! You don't tell me anything! I have a right to know!" Danie had ended her rage. " Danielle ...". " Leave it Remus, I'm going to go clean up another room because cleaning is apparently more important than knowing information that could possibly protect myself from the darkest wizard of this time" She spat coldly. Mrs. Weasley looked shocked. Sirius stared at her with face of uncertainty and Remus of guilt. Danie stormed off and did end up cleaning. Very angrily cleaning. Later after she had calmed down a bit she went to see what the twins were doing.
She walked into the twins room. They were sitting on the floor in the corner of the room. " What are you two up to?" She asked crossing her arms and looked down at them. " Damn Danie you're going to give us a heart Attack!" Fred yelled. " We could have been naked in here you know" George looked up at her and wink. " Mhm" she had an unimpressed look on her face and took a seat inbetween the boys. " You know that was some yelling you did earlier". " You could have woken the dead" Danie glared at them. " You two are about to become the dead now what are you working on?" She asked/ demanded. " We're looking for an empty building in Diagon Alley ". " That we can use 4 a joke shop once we're done at Hogwarts this year." The twins explained. " Well there's a building, 93 Diagon Alley is free. The owner was looking to sell last time I was there" Danie explained. " We'll have to check it out later on". " We want to start renovation over next summer and open as soon as possible." Danie was impressed by their planning and dedication to the shop. " That sounds amazing, let me know if there's anything I can do to help" The twins smiled at her. A little later Mrs. Weasley called them down for dinner. As they were walking down the stairs and the curtains that were being held down in the stair hallway bursted open to reveal a very bitter woman with long black hair and a pale sculpted face. She began to yell and holler discriminatory names. " Oh will you be quite you old hag!" Danie yelled at her. " A Potter has no right to tell me what to do! Your family ruined My son!" "Padfoot can you please tell your mother to shut up!" Danie called down to him. " She didn't listen to me when I was alive why would she listen to me now!" he responded. Remus and Sirius fixed the curtain and once again she was hidden. " We really must find a way to get her off the wall" Sighed Danie walking into the kitchen. " Your mums was a banshee. Sirius" Fred commented. " She yelled louder than mum" this earned both the twins a wack on the back of the head from their mother. " That was your mother?" Ron asked his mouth fell open. " Real charmer isn't she" Sirius sat down. The other joined. Mrs. Weasley had made a delicious pasta dish. " It looks amazing Mrs. Weasley" Hermione smiled at her. " It really does, you lot are so lucky to have meals like this all the time at home. Lupin can't cook to save his life all he eats is chocolate" Danie laughed. Looking at Sirius and Remus than avoiding eye contact out of guilt. " He was like that in our school days too. He would always be carried around a chocolate stash with him." Sirius teased. " And who asked to have some of my stash 5 times a day" Remus shot back. The conversation for the rest of the night was light and cheery. No one brought up Voldemort, or the ministry or Percy Weasley who was now seen as more or less a trader not only to Dumbledore but to his own family. Eventually everyone cleared out. Danie helped Mrs. Weasley clean up after dinner. " You coming upstairs ?" Asked Tonks. A new Aura who had a tendency to trip over and break things. "I'll be their in a second" Tonks nodded and left with the others. Danie walked over to The 2 Marauders, who were chatting amongst themselves. "Uh....Remus, Sirius" she still couldn't make eye contact. " Yes Danie?" Remus voice was kind and gentle. " I just wanted to apologize for my outburst earlier. It wasn't really you two who I was mad at. I'm not really sure if it's a person I'm mad at or just the situation we've been put in.". " It's ok Danie, but we do know what this has been doing to you, people like us aren't really ment to be cooped up inside for so long" Sirius smiled at her. " Still I'm sorry for yelling" She looked at the both of them. " We forgive you " Remus smiled softly at her. " Now get to bed. " His voice was very fatherly in his instructions. " Goodnight". " Goodnight Danie". " G'night kid"