The Ministry

Days have passed since Danie's arrival. The silence and the doing nothing was driving everyone crazy. Danie used this time to look at some maps and try and get an idea of where the four other Horcrux's could be.
There was the diary and the ring both destroyed. That left the locket, something from Helga Hufflepuff. Most likely the cup. Something from Ravenclaw, Danie speculated Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem. And Voldemort's snake Nagini. They know what they're looking for but where to find them is the question. Nagini is always by Voldemort's side but the cup of Hufflepuff and the diadem from Ravenclaw proved more difficult. They were pleasantly surprised by the the presence of Remus Lupin. After making sure that he was the real Remus they welcomed him warmly. They all sat in the the kitchen. Remus pulled some butterbeer's from his jacket.
"I assume Danielle told you all what happened after you left"
"Yeah" said Harry.
"How are things now?" Ron asked.
"Everyone is ok. Shaken and cautious but ok" Remus replied. They all nodded in understanding. "what you've got to realize Harry is that the Death eaters have the full might of the ministry on their side now they've got power to perform brutal styles without fear of identification or arrest"
"And are they bothering to give an excuse for torturing Harry's whereabouts out of people?" Asked Hermione.
"Well" Lupin pulled out a copy of the daily prophet and slid it across the table . "Here, you'll have to find out sooner or later anyways. That's their pretext for going after you"

Wanted For Questioning About The Death Of Albus Dumbledore.

Danie didn't bother any further. She brushed her hair back. She let out a deep sigh. She should have expected as much.
" I'm sorry Harry "said Remus
"So they've taken over the daily prophet too" ask Hermione furiously Remus nodded
"but surely people realize what's going on"
"The coup has been smooth and virtually silent" said Remus " the official version of Scrimgeour's murder is that he resigned he had been replaced by Pius Thickness, who is under the imperius Curse" Remus explained.
"Why didn't Voldemort declare himself Minister or Magic?" Asked Ron. Remus laughed.
"Because he doesn't have to Ron. It's much more effective to have a puppet do all the work for him. People can whisper but they don't know for certain and if they don't know indefinitely the chances of an uprising is minimal." Danie explained gently.
"Yes, that's what most people have deduced by the dramatic change on the Ministry"
"And this dramatic change in Ministry policy involves warning The wizarding world against me over Voldemort?" Asked harry
"That's certainly part of it" said Remus "and it is a masterstroke, now that Dumbledore is dead, you, the boy who lived we're sure to be the right of any resistance to Voldemort but to suggested that you had a hand in the old heros death, Voldemort has not only put a price on your head but down dout and fear in those who would have defended you" Remus stated " meanwhile the ministry has started moving against muggle-born " he pointed to an article listed on the cover of the daily profit.
"People won't let it happen!" Said Ron.
" It is happening Ron" said Remus "Muggle-borns are being rounded up as we speak "
"but how are they supposed to have stolen magic" said Ron "it's mental if you could steal magic there wouldn't be any squids, would there"
" I know" said Remus " nevertheless, unless you can prove that you have at least one close was wizarding relative you are now deemed to have obtained magical power illegally and must suffer the punishment" Danie and Ron glanced at Hermione
"what if purebloods and Half-Blood swear muggle-borns part of their family, I'll tell everyone Hermione's my cousin"
"Thanks Ron but I can't let you-"
" you won't have a choice, I'll teach you my family tree so you can answer questions on it"
"That would matter" Hermione and Ron looked at Danie. "Whether Hermione is muggle-borns or pureblood doesn't matter anymore. Harry isn't the only fugitive anymore"
"Danie's right" said Hermione " I don't think it matters if I was going back to school it would be different what's Voldemort planning for Hogwarts?" she asked Remus. He explained how only purebloods and half-bloods were allowed to attend Hogwarts. The conversation shifted to Remus suggesting that he come along. Danie was more than a bit opposed to this idea as she knew Tonks would be devastated even if she was understanding. He had to be with his family.
" What about Tonks?" Hermione asked
"What about her?" Remus said politely
"well you're married, how does she feel about you going away with us?" Hermione asked
"Tonks will be perfectly safe she'll be at her parents house"
"Remus, what's going on? Is everything ok with you two?" Danie asked
"Everything is fine thank you" Remus sounded unnerved. "Tongues is going to have a baby"
"Oh how wonderful" squealed Hermione
"Excellent" said Ron enthusiastically
"Congratulations" said Harry
"That's amazing" said Danie
"So....do you accept my offer? Will four become five? I cannot believe that Dumbledore would have disapproved, he pointed me your defense against the dark arts teacher after all and I must tell you that I believe we are facing magic many of us have never encountered or imagined"
" just.....just to be clear you want to leave Tonks at her parents house come away with us?" Harry said.
"She'll be perfectly safe there, they'll look after her. Harry I'm sure James would have wanted me to stick with you"
" well" said Harry slowly "I'm not. I'm pretty sure my father would have wanted to know why do you aren't sticking with your own kid, actually" Silence swept over the ground.
" you don't understand" Remus finally said.
"Don't I " Danie said in a pained voice. "explain then" Harry interrupted.
"I made a grave mistake in marrying Tonks. I did it against my better judgment and I have regretted it very much ever since"
"I see so you're just going to dump her and the kid and run off with us" Lupin sprang to his feet his chair fell down behind him
"Don't you understand what I've done to my wife and unborn child I should never have married her I made her an outcast"
"We're all outcasts that doesn't justify leaving the woman that chose you! Lycanthropy and all!" Danie could feel a swell of anger build inside of her.
"You don't know how most of the wizarding world sees creatures like me. When they know of my affliction they can barely talk to me, don't you see what I've done even my own family just is disgusted by our marriage. What parent wants their only daughter to marry werewolf and the child..... the child"
"Your child!!" Danie yelled
"my kind don't usually breed it will be like me I'm convinced of it how can I forgive myself when I knowingly risk passing on my condition to an innocent child and if by some miracle it is not like me then it will be better off a hundred times so without a father of him it must always be"
"You Raised me and I wasn't even yours! But you're just going to abandon your own child and your wife! You're just going to run away like a Coward! This is not the man my parents entrusted their only daughter too!" Danie got up in his face. This is the first time she had EVER argued with anyone like this.
"I have never been so insulted! I had no-"
"No choice! So you're going to abandon Tonks with your baby that has unknown abilities! So what if they have lycanthropy! I've never cared! Tonks knows and excepts you for who you are and you're just going to abandon the poor girl. Have you no shame! How can you be so selfish!"
Remus looked taken aback. Ron was holding onto Hermione who was crying quietly. Harry didn't seemed bothered.
"I ... Danielle..."
"You can't be a father what gives you the right to be my godfather" she said in a quiet voice. Without another word Remus left in a hurry. Danie sat down and let out a deep sigh. Running her hands through her Auburn hair. She played with the ring on her finger.
"You should have been so hard on him" Hermione told her.
"Perhaps" Danie said, staring down the hallway "but if he's realized what he's done and what he has to do. It will be worth it"
A few days passed and Kreature had found Mundungus. The conversation was quick and disappointing. The locket had been taken from. Him by a road like witch in pink. So the four took turns under the Invisibility cloak observing all they could about the ministrie officials passing by. Umbridge was nowhere to be seen but that's not unexpected. She thinks too highly of herself to walk to work. They had wrote down everything they had found out from their observation, but what Danie found most startling was that they still didn't have a way to destroy the locket. Danie had pondered the thought that was the purpose of Dumbledore leaving Harry the sword in his will. That he thought the sword of Gryffindor could destroy a Horcrux. Today Harry decided that it was time to take action. And put their plan into motion.
"It's better to go now. We have a good amount of information from our observations and Ron's previous knowledge"
The plan was simple in theory. Use polyjuice potion and pretend to be ministrie officials. Easy enough, right? Well easier said than done, tho they managed getting inside alright but it soon became abundantly clear that they did not know they people they had stolen the identities of.
Inside the main floor of the ministry stool a tall statue of a eccentric looking with h and wizard sitting on thrones. They were about to head for the elevator but were caught by Yaxley. Apparently the man Ron was impersonating, his wife was brought in for questioning, muggle-born. Yaxley ordered Ron or well the guy that Ron was pretending to be, to make is office stop raining.
"