Letters, Crouch, Twins oh my

It was Monday morning. Everyone was eating breakfast as normal when the daily mail came by. Hermione however received a abnormaly large amount of mail. This suprise all that where around her. "I'm gonna go see what's going on" Danie told the twins as she got up and walked over to Hermione, Harry and Ron. The twins just nodded and continued with there breakfast. " Hey what's going on?". Hermione was reading through some of the letters along with Harry and Ron. " Hermione got haute mail. " Ron explained. " It's because of Rita Skeeters storie isn't" Danie sighed standing behind Harry. Hermione opening the last envelope and a yellowish green liquid squirted onto her hand. It had a very strong smell. Danie quickly picked up a napkin and tried to wipe some off her hands. The liquid make her hands break out in horrible boils. "Undiluted Bubotuber pus!" Ron exclaimed lightly smelling the envelope. "Ow" Hermione's eyes started to tear up. " Common let's get you to the hospital wing" Danie rubbed Hermione's back. " Fred, George. Tell professor Flitwick I'll be late to class" she called to the twins the gave her a thumbs up as a response. " Make sure to be careful when getting ride of the letters" She told Harry and Ron. Danie and Hermione walked quickly hospital wing. " What happened?" Madam Pomfrey asked. " Someone sent Hermione a hate letter with undiluted Bubotuber pus in it" madam Pomfrey looked at Hermione with a displeased face. " Oh for Godrics sake I never dated Harry! And there's nothing between Viktor and I either" Hermione said frustratedly. " Madam Pomfrey expression softened. " Come let's take a look"
Hermione kept reserving hate mail each day but simple got ride of them. Some came in the form of howlers so there were a few explosions. " Oh this is rediculous. Hermione is only 14 she shouldn't have to deal with all of this rubbish! And we still don't know who put Harry's name in the goblet of fire . " Danie was mumbling to the twins during poisons. " I'm just so frustrated I could I could". " Kiss me" Fred smirked. " Yes! NO" she glared at him. Him and George looked pleased with themselves. " I'm serious" she continued to stir her poison. " We know" they said in unison. " That's all you've been going on about". " For the past week. ". Well the Harry thing you haven't let go of ". " Since it happened". They finished eachothers sentences flawlessly. " You need ". " To learn how to relax". " I'll relax when this bloody tournament is over. " She let out a sigh. She stopped stirring for a moment to Hix her mess bun. " Taking a break to fix your appearance I see miss Potter" Snape sneered coldly. "Well I can't properly brew my poison if I can't seem now can I professor" they glared at eachother and Snape walked away to pick on some other students.
Later that night Danie was this Ron and Hermione over in the corner of the common talking about school work. Much to Ron's boredom. When a very distressed looking Harry entered the room and walked over to the. " Harry what's wrong?" Danie asked as Harry sat down. Harry then explained what had just happened. He and Viktor were talking by the forbidden forest after they found out what the third task was. A maze filled with different spells and creatures. They came across a very messy and deranged looking Mr. Crouch. According to harry he was speaking nonsense and then when Harry left to get Dumbledore. He attacked Viktor and took off. " It comes down to this either Mr.Crouch attacked Viktor or somebody attacked the both of them well Viktor wasn't looking." Hermione rubbed her forehead. " It must have been Crouch" Ron said almost immediately after. " That's why he was gone when Harry and Dumbledore got there. He'd done a runner". " I don't think so " Harry shook his head. " He seemed really weak. I don't reckon he was up to disapparating or anything" Harry explained. " You can't -" " you can't disapparate in Hogwarts grounds, haven't I told you enough times?" Hermione groaned. "OK how's this for a theory " Ron spoke up. " Krum attacked Crouch- no, wait for it. Then he stunned himself. " Hermione did not look impressed. " And Mr. Crouch evaporated, did he?" She spoke coldly. "Oh yeah...."

It was early the next morning the 4 of them went to Owlry to send Sirius and update on what happened. All of them tired from staying up late last night talking about what happened with Crouch." Just go through it again Harry, what exactly did Mr.Crouch actually say?" Hermione asked for the hundredth time. " I've told you, he wasn't making any sense. " Harry sighed. " He said he wanted to warn Dumbledore about something . He definitely mentioned Bertha Jorkins and he seemed to think she was dead. He kept saying it was his fault .....he mentioned his son. " Danie leaned along the stone wall of the owlry. " And .....remind me what he said about you-know-who?" Ron said nervously. A moment of silence past. " But he was out of his mind like you said so half of it was probably just raving" Danie looked at Harry with a concerned. " He was sanest when he was trying to talk about Voldemort. " Said Harry. Very much to Ron's displeasure. " he was having real trouble stringing two words together but that was one he seemed to know where he was and know what he wanted to do he kept saying that he wanted to see the Dumbledore." Danie walked to the edge of the owlry and looked out at the forest. The other 3 continued to talk. Suddenly the steps of someone climbing up the stone steps. Danie turned around. Voices could be heard.