The first Trial

No one was paying attention to class. Everyone was hyped up on the excitement of the Triwizard Tournament. In just a few short hours the 4 Champions would battle against.... something. In a few short hours Danie's brother would be fighting for his life. She would be forced to watch him fight for his life. The idea made her sick to her stomach. She was counting down the hours until the first trial begin. A few hours passed and an announcement echoed through the halls. " All students and staff are now welcomed to gather on the grounds and wait for the trials to begin" Fred and George practically dragged Danie out to the bleachers. " He's going to be fine Danie" Fred said " yeah he's a tough kid" George finished. " I know he's tough but he has to face-" Danie stopped herself before telling the twins about what Harry would be facing. " Wait ! You know what the first task is?!" The twins were in shock " and you did tell us".   " I'm not supposed to know! And I can't tell you how I know either. All I'm going to say is that it's bad! Really really bad" Danie had barely taken her eyes of the battle feild. It was a crader like arena full of rocks and rough terrain. Its not that she did believe in Harry's abilities but her big sister instincts were taking over. She could practically see Harry being eaten by a dragon. " I think I'm going to be sick" Danie was deathly pale. She was gripping onto George arm so hard that he was starting to loose feeling. " Danie....Danie.. DANIELLE" George yelled. "Huh?" She looked up at him "I can't feel my arm!" She let go. He stretched out his arm in relief. " Sorry I'm just". "Worried " they say in unison. " We can tell" Fred said with a sigh.
" I'm going to go see Harry" neither of the twins dare stop her. She seeked behind the Champions tent and found Hermione. Looked like she had the same idea as Danielle. "Harry?" They say at the same time from behind the tent flap. " Hermione? Danie?". Harry whispered back. "How are you feeling?" Danie asked softly. Harry didn't respond. " The key is to concentrate, after that all you have to do is-" Hermione started " battle a dragon" Hermione whimpered and ran into the tent pulling Harry into an embrace. The sound of a camera going of sounded and Danie rushed into the tent. " Young love how....... stirring" Rita said looking pleased with herself. " I suggest you leave" Danie glared daggers at the wretched woman. " You have no business here This is place for Champions" Viktor instructed. He glanced at Hermione "and friends " Rita looked quite taken my Viktor.   "No matter I have what I came for" she smiled , the camera man talking a picture of the four of them before leaving. "Thank you Viktor " he nodded and walked off to the other side of the tent. Danie looked at Harry and Hermione and decided to let them have there moment. Danie walked over to Fleur. The girls looked at eachother with the same scared expression. "Oh Fleur"Danie and Fleur embrace like they would never see eachother again. The two hung out in the same friend group at Beauxbatons. Danie pulled away.          " You can do this you are the strongest girl I know, aside from Madam Maxine if course" this made her smile. " Zank you Lily" Danie smiled and walked over to harry pulling him into a tight hug. She never wanted to let him go. " Hey why do the Beauxbatons girls keep calling you Lily?" Harry asked obviously trying to distract himself for what lay ahead. " I went under a different name when attending Beauxbatons, Lily Evens. It was mums name before she married dad" Danielle explained. This seem to have given him some joy. " You can do this Harry, give the bastard that put your name in that goblet a run for their money" Danie let him go. " I love you little brother" Harry gave her one last hug. " I love you too" Harry let her go. Those words almost made her burst into tears. Suddenly Dumbledore walked into the tent. " Hello tributes at last what you've been waiting for" Dumbledore looked at Hermione and Danie. " Miss. Granger, Miss Potter what are you doing here?" He asked gently. " Oh we were, well just be-" Hermione started. " We were wishing the Champions luck. " He nodded before leaving Danie motioned Cedric over, she felt bad not saying anything to him. " Yes?" He asked politely " make Hufflepuff proud" " but aren't you.?" He asked " I good friend of mine is From Hufflepuff" he smiled and nodded. She walked with Hermione to the bleachers. " That was nice of you, what you did for Cedric" Danie shrugged. " He kinda reminds me of my friend" Danielle simple said. When they reached the bleachers they split up to go to their respective Weasley (s). " So?" " How is he?" They ask as she approached them. " Scared, but I think he'll be alright" she was trying to be optimistic. One by one the Champions came and succeeded in their task. They all were fairly unharmed a few scraps and bruises but nothing fatal.the twins and everyone else seemed quite pleased with the comparison so far. Finally it was Harry's turn. " Now the youngest Champion Harry Potter vs the Hungarian Horntail" no one could pull Danielle's eyes away from the arena, no one would dare try. Harryemerge from The far side of the arena he was so small compared to the heavily-armered Dragon. "Accio Fire Bolt!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs. He waited , but no broom was coming his way. " Common" Danie whispered. Suddenly Harry's Fire Bolt came zooming through the air and into his hand. " GO HARRY!!!" Danie screamed. The crowed went wild. They were loving Harry. He was zooming through the sky's like he was born to fly. Moving this way and that. He was flying as if he was in a Quittage game. It really was breath taking. " Look at him go!!" Danie was shaking George. " Danie stop you'll break him" Fred yelled pulling from Danies grip. She was too happy to care. Everyone shared her enthusiasm. Harry was slashed by the dragons claw but he was still going it looked to have only gone through his rode . The crowds cheer grew louder when Harry got the golden eye from the dragon. " HE DID IT HE DID IT!!!" Danie was screaming at the top of her lungs. George picked her up and spun her around. They laughed in joy. Fred smirked and the two of them blushed realizing what had just happened. " We won the bet Georgie " Fred elbowed George. " That we did Freddie boy" they had evil smile. " You bet on my brother!" Danie yelled at him. " Of course we did we knew he would win" they said at the same time. " Boys! Ugh!" Danie cried and stormed off to find Harry.