The Ultimate Exit

It was late at night or maybe very early morning.

"What do you remember about Dad?" Harry asked quietly, by the sound of his wife said almost seemed like you didn't want to know the answer.
" If I'm being honest not much I remember him being there a lot from what I know neither of our parents had jobs, they wanted to stay home and protect us it also gave them more opportunity to I work for the order" She told him honestly. She was only 3 when they died so her memory was limited. Alot of it was what Remus had told her. " He was energetic, I know that. Sometime he would get on mom's nervous but she loved him and he loved her. The three of us were is everything. "

July 23rd 1980.
A little girl was playing with the wand she stole from her unknowing father. She was waving it up and down. Making several picture frames bounce up and down in the air. An Auburn haired woman, carrying a 1 month year old baby boy with unruly messy black hair that matched that of his father's. "James! I thought I told you not to leave your wand out where Danie could get it!" The woman called out. A black haired man with round glasses walked into the room. " Sorry lil, she must have nicked it from my--" the man's smile grew wide as he saw what the little girl was doing. He ran over to her , scooping up in his arms and spinning her around. " She's doing magic! We have the smartest daughter in the world! " He exclaimed

" I ..saw something.. at my Occlumency lesson" Harry said quietly. Danie looked at him curiously. Harry then went on to explain what he saw in the Pensive. About snakes memories and the younger version is of their parents. They way their father treated Snape. Danie was sharing Harry's look of disappointment. " I'd heard that he could be a jerk sometime but to do something like that ..." There was an uneasy tension that lingered in the room. " I just wish I could talk to Sirius"
The next day Danny was talking about how badly Harry wanted to talk to Sirius. She wish there was a way he can actually do it but with Umbridge watching every form of communication in and out of Hogwarts it was nearly impossible. "Nothing is impossible "
" If you've got the guts" the twins told her as the walked into the common room. Fred motioned over to harry , Ron and Hermione looking at leaflets. " Meet us in our room. Well be up in a minute" George told her. " Why?" She asked suspicious. " We have some planing to do" the twins walked over to the golden trio well Danie went up to the boys dorms. Lee was in there waiting for the twins , Danie assumed.a couple minutes past before the twins came into the room. " We have work to do" the smirked. The 4 of them worked on the prank to end all pranks . The ultimate exit.
The next day the twins set off to make the fifth floor into a swamp. Lee was busy packing up their stuff and sent it off to what would soon become Weasley wizard Wheezes. Danie was distracting Umbridge so the wins wouldn't be interrupted.
" Professor Umbridge" Danie called out to the tad like woman. She turned on her heels and looked at Danie. " It's headmistress now, Ms. Potter"
" Headmistress"
"Yes?"
" Well I know we've had our differences but I'd like to talk about the ministry"
"Oh?" Umbridge said with a smile on her face.
" Yes, the I don't always believe in their tactics I would like to get a job within the ministry. As someone how has worked there for some time. I wanted to get some advice I suppose"
Umbridge let out a little laugh.
" There is no need for advice, Ms. Potter because you will never work for the ministry" Danie raised an eyebrow. " And why's that?"
" Well because you're under suspicion of course"
" The ministry has made deals with legitimate criminals I don't see how hiring someone who is under suspicion is all that far out of their reach" Danie shot back. Umbridge was about to fire back when screens started to fill the corridors. Thick swamp water was leaking down the stairs. Fred and George where running down the corridor with Flitch hot on their trail. Umbridge followed suit.

A couple of hours earlier.
"Alright so we're all clear on the plan" George asked. Everyone nodded in agreement. Fred and Lee went off to talk and say their goodbyes. " Please be careful" Danie looked up at him. She had her arms folded tightly across her chest. " We always are" he smiled. " I'm serious. The world is a lot more dangerous now and you and Fred will be on your own-"
" We'll be fine love." Something about this presence made her feel safe. He gave her a small kiss before the twins switched. Danie brought Fred into a tight hug. " Don't cause too much trouble"
" I don't make promises I can't keep " he winked at her. The twins left the room. " Common Potter" Lee said.

Everyone was circled around the outside of the entrance hall. Like the way it was when Trelawny was getting sacked. Only this time is was the twins staring down Umbridge.
"so you think it's amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp do you "pretty amusing, yeah" Said Fred with no sign of fear. Flitch elbowed Umbridge, practically dying of happiness. " I've got the form headmistress" Flitch waved a signed price of parchment in the air. " I've got the form and I've got the whips waiting... Oh, let me do it now!"
" very good Argos, you are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school" Umbridge stared them down.
" You know what" said Fred " I don't think we are"
" George, I think we've outgrown full-time education"
" yeah I've been feeling that way myself"
" time to test our talents in the real world you'd reckon"
"Definitely" before Umbridge could say a word the twins raised their wands. "Accio brooms" the yelled together. Their brooms came zooming across the court yard.
"if anyone fancies buying a portable swamp, as demonstrated upstairs come to number 23 Dragon alley weasleys Wizard wheezes" Fred said in a loud voice "our new premises" "special discount to Hogwarts students who swear they are going to use our products to get rid of this old bat " said George pointing Professor Umbridge
" STOP THEM"  she shrieked Umbridge
"give her hell from us peeves" Fred called out.
" Fair well my beloved Danie. Miss me not!" George yelled out to Danie. Danie blushed and covered her face. As the twins flew off into the distance. " Awesome" lee whispered . Danie laughed.