Wedding

Danie put on the dress that Fleur had picked out for her. It was a pale sea foam colour with black lace embroidery on the neckline. The neck line did have a small dip. It reached just at the knee.
"Need some help" a smooth voice said.
"George, you got here earlier then expected" Danie said turning around, holding the front of her dress. George was leaning against the door way. He was wearing a purple, grey pants. A bright purple button up and a grey vest.
" Mum wanted Fred and I to help set up, let me zip you up" he walked over to her. Danie turned around. George slowly started zipping up the back of Danie's dress.
"Could you go any slower?"
"Savoring the moment love" he whispered in her ear. George finished zipping her up. Danie turned around and kissed him.
"You Potter's like snuggen eh?"
"What's that supposed to mean" Danie said only inches from his face in a whisper. Danie was a bit shorter then George and was on her tipie toes to be so close to his face.
" I caught Harry and Ginny snuggle in the kitchen" Danie let out a laugh in cringe
"And what did you do?"
"I just said morning" he winked "we better go before Fred starts to think unprofessional thought" Danie whacked his shoulder.
A grand white Marquee was set up in the yard with a bright purple carpets down the aisle and rows upon rows of folded chairs. The twins had enchanted Golden Balloons not unlike the ones at Harry's birthday. They floated above the place in a few short minute bill and Fleur would be married.
"When I get married" said Fred tugging at the collar of his dress robe "I won't bother with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you'd like and I'll put Mum in a full body bind curse until it's all over "
" That is if you get that far" Danie smiled as she walked twords them.
"Wow Danie you look great" a red haired boy said.
"Harry?" The boy nodded
"I'm Barty Weasely nice to meet you"
"Polyjuice potion?" She asked George.
"Yeah I nicked a few hairs from a red haired boy down in the village. " She nodded in understanding.
"There certainly are enough Weasely to hid him sent there. I just met your aunt Muriel " Danie walked over to Fred and started to adjust his collar and tie.
"Don't mind her. She's an old bat any how" George told her. Danie finished fixing Fred's collar.
"I don't know whether I should thank you or be annoyed.
"I see a few Veela cousins" said "they'll need some help learning our English Customs, I'll --"
" Say here and help the other guests well your loving girlfriend tends to the French speaking Veela's, ok mon amoureux?" Danie walked off .
"permettez-moi de vous aider à vous asseoir"
" I dare say she has you on a string, Georgie " Fred said wrapping her arm around his twins shoulder.
"I wouldn't say that, I'd say it's a mutual stringy situation" George smirked. Get took Fred over to the side of the marquee and showed him a little black box.
"Your not"
"I am"
"Damn your really serious about her. She has to be very special to want to spend the rest of your life with her"
"Well you've met her"
"That I have, George, that I have"
"How long you've been planning this one?"
"A couple months or so, I figured I might as well do it before she goes off to save the world "
"Smart, so your doing it tonight?"
"Yep, after the wedding"
"Well your holieness I look more forward to your wedding then this one" the twins smiled at eachother and George put the ring back in his pocket. They boys helped the guest to their seats. The Marquee was filled with friends and family a like. Waiting for the wedding to start. Danie had to do a bit of translating for the French guests.
Danie sat beside George and Fred. Hermione, Ron and Harry sat behind them.
Mr. Weasely and Mrs. Delacour walked up the isle first. Followed by Mrs. Weasely and Mr. Delacour. Ginny and Fleur's sister Isabel took their places off to the left side of the arch way. Bill and Charlie stood to the right. As fleur walked down the isle she positively glowed. Mrs. Weasely and Delacour were sobbing along with many other wedding guests. The ceremony was beautiful. Though Fred and George may say otherwise. Once ceremony was over the marquee grew. The tables and chairs moved to the side and the ground turned into a golden dancefloor. Bill and Fleur started the dance and were rewarded with loving applause. Mrs. Weasely wasted no time hitting the dancefloor.
"Common George" Danie grabbed her redheaded boyfriends wrist and dragged him onto the dancefloor. The two got lost in the crowd of dancing and slightly intoxicated people.
"Isn't that Harry's friend?" George pointed at a grip was dirty blonde hair and a egg yoke coloured dress dancing strangely with who Danie assed to be Lunas father.
"Yeah, that's Luna" Danie let out a soft laugh. About an hour into the dance Danie and George caught Fred leading once of Fleur's cousins away from the party.
"Well someone is going to have fun" George said.
"Jealous?"
"Not when I have you"
"Good answer " Danie kissed him.
"Common" this time it was George who grabbed Danie by the wrist. He left her way from the marquee and the burrow and into a grassy meadow.
"Wow" Danie looked up at the sky full of stars. " No that's magical" George hugged her from behind and looked up at the nights sky with her.
"Do ever thing about the future?" Danie asked.
"Sure. Fred and I have been thinking one step ahead for years"
"I can imagine, it really is impressive. The joke shop and at 17. "
"And that's why I love you"
"It's not for my beautiful" Danie said jokingly.
"Well that's a bonus" Danie could feel George smile, he turned her around to face him. " No but seriously, you get me. It's impressive enough that you can tell Fred and I apart"
"Well it's a bit easier now" Danie smiled, gesturing to his missing ear. She still struggled with thought of 'what if' but she knew if George wasn't worried about it she shouldn't either.
"You're funny and smart and creative"
"So really the perfect package" she said sarcastically
"Exactly" George said enthusiastically. "No matter how crazy my ideas you support me and Fred. You come up with ways to make our products more amazing. You could give Hermione a run for her gallons with all the trick you have up your sleeve"
"Where is this going? What did you do?" George laughed at her cluelessness. He got down on one knee infront of her and pulled out the black box.
"George?" Danie started to get teary eyed and she looked down at him.
"Danie Lily Potter will you become my partner in crime?" Danie had a hand over her mouth. Full tears fell from her face. Danie's face went from over joyed to horrified.
"George"
"What? What's wrong I thought-"
"No George look!" Danie pointed at the marquee. Flashes of light of all colours illuminated the white fabric.
"Harry"
Danie and George drew their wand and raced twords the Marquee. Fred caught up to them. People's were disapparating as more hooded figures appreared. Spells where being shot left and right.
"Well this wedding git a hell of a whole lot more interesting" said Fred  Fleur was screaming French as she battled two death eaters. She was in a rage.
"What's she saying?" You don't what to know" Danie said as she shot at a death eater. Fred , George and Danie faught beside eachother. They where quickly joined by Lee.
"Lee! What the bloody hell happened?!" Fred yelled well cursing a death eater.
"The ministrie down, these guys showed up out of no where" Lee told them "the barriers down"
"I haven't noticed" George said sarcastically.
"Where's Harry and the others?" Danie asked blasting back a Death Eater that didn't appear to be very smart.
"He disapperated with Hermione and Ron" Lee yelled. It was a mess. Lucky for them all the oder members were present at the wedding. A good umber of Weasely relative state to join the fight. Giving the order the advantage. Luna and her father had stayed as well along with Viktor and the Delacours.
"Is everything ok?" Danie was breathing heavily. She looked around. Tables and chairs were smashed. Blood stained the floor. There where passed out/ dead bodies everywhere. It was a gruesome scene.
"Yeah, I think so" Mr. Weasely said holding his shaken wife.
"I gotta get home to my family" Lee said a bit panicked.
"Go, and be careful" Danie told him. Lee nodded and disapparated.
"Where's Ron? And Harry and Hermione?" Mrs. Weasely balled.
"Mr. Weasely..." The older man nodded seemingly knowing what Danie was trying to say and took Mrs. Weasely inside. Bill took Fleur and the Delacours inside as well.
"This was quite the disaster" Luna said in a calm voice.
Danie walked over to Remus who was helping a very tired looking Tonks to one of the only none broken chairs.
"What do we do with them?" She asked.
"The other order members and I will take care of them."
"Tonks are you ok?"
"Oh, I'm alright"  Danie looked over at Ginny and she nodded.
"Common let's go inside" Ginny took Tonks inside.
"Is she?"
"I'll explain later" Danie moved away from the broke marquee and stared off into the starry sky.
" Fawkes" Danie whispered and closed her eyes. Everything in her body was calm and motionless. She could feel a fire starting within her. A burning sensation consumed her but not to say it was unpleasant. Danie let all noise fade. She opened her eyes and they were dark. She couldn't see the grassy law of the burrow but instead the dark corridor of somewhere familiar. The cries of the Phoenix broke her out of her daze. She snapped back to the Burrow. Fawkes was flying twords her. The large bird landed on her shoulder.
"Hello there" the Phoenix let out a cry.
"It would appear we are partners now"  Danie walked into the burrow and joined the Weasely's in the sitting room. The Delacours had gone upstairs. Presumably to pack.
"Danie-- is that Dumbledor--"
"Yeah, this is Fawkes, but introductions can wait. Mr. Weasely" Danie turned to the oldest weasely. "Their at Grimmauld place"  Mr Weasely whispered into the end of his wand and casted his Patronus. Mr. And Mrs. Weasely, Bill, Charlie the twins, Danie and Ginny sat in the livingroom. No one said a word, even Fawkes was silent and looked to be asleep. Mrs. Weasely was holding Ginny and Mr. Weasely comfortable his wife. Danie was leaning on George as he pet her hair. Bill broke the silence when he declared that he was going to go check on Fleur and the Delacours.  Not long after Charlie and Fred left to set up protection charms around the burrow. Mrs. Weasely set Ginny off to bed. Danie was waiting for Mrs. Weasely to yell at her. To make her feel guilty for not telling her. Something! But instead she remained quiet.
"I have to leave, I have to meet up with them before the change locations" Danie said quietly.
"Do you..."
"Think they had to go? " Danie thought for a moment. "Honestly, I do. Theirs something about the three of them that makes me have faith" Mrs. Weasely sobbed harder.
"Perhaps you should stay the night and seek them in the morning" Mr. Weasely suggested.
"I don't...." Danie looked at Mrs. Weasely. " That would be lovely"
Mr. Weasely and Mrs Weasely left for the kitchen to make some tea.
"Who would have thought that lot is gonna save the world. " George said
"Dumbledore apparently" Danie curled up closer to George.
"I'm scared George"
"I am too, but if we let fear control us what kind of Gryffindor's would we be" he kissed the top of her head.
"He really is a sight for sore eyes huh? He kinda reminds me of Dumbledore" he was referring to Fawkes of course.
"They had a very strong connection"
"Now he's yours"
"I don't really think he's anyone's. I think he chooses who he want to serve and protect. Those who are the most loyal to Dumbledore. Even in his death"
"You think so?"
"I do"
" You know I've been dreaming about you saying those two words for a month now. Though in the dream you were less sweaty" Danie let out a throaty chuckle.
"Well I didn't just fight for my life"
"I know. It was hot" Danie rolled her eyes. She felt George shift, he placed the small black box in her hands.
"I ment what I said, before we were so rudely interrupted" Danie opened the black box to find a gold ring with vine engravings.
"It's beautiful"
"Fred suggested the full nine yards. Bug Dimond but I figured this was more your speed" Danie stared at the ring as it sparkled in the candle light.
"The mission-"
"I knew you would say that" Danie looked up at him
"It's not that I don't want to become I do but---"
"That's why engagement is a thing love. We don't have to get married until you and Harry kill that's snake arse" George took the ring out of its holder and picked up one of Danie's hand.
"For now it's a promise. That we'll both stay alive to see our wedding day" Danie looked from the ring to George. "So what do you say Potter, fancy becoming a weasely"
"Yes, though I might keep my last name" the were both smiling brightly and George slipped the golden ring onto Danie's ring finger. "I rather like being a Potter" the couple smiled as the embraced in a kiss.