Gotta get back to school

Danie tried to treat Neville's wound but he insisted that Danie treat the younger first. A few broken bones here, some brushes and gashes there. Nothing to difficult to fix.
"You know, Neville , your parents would be so proud" she smiled warmly at him as she was applying her ointment on a second year. As she made her way through the injuried Neville explained what had been going on over the past year. Her heart sank with every word. She was asked multiple questions flown at her she tried to answer as mentioned as she could.
"So is Harry coming soon?" Asked Neville. Danie took a breath and gave a smile.
"Yes. I do think he will. All three of them" and as if on que the empty painting now had a young lady stood in its frame.
"Is that.." Danie looked amazed.
"Ab must need something. Hold on" Neville got up and opened the picture frame and walked into the hole it revealed. She turned to Seamus with a questioning expression.
"Ab?"
"Dumbledore's brother "
"Oh...ok" Danie tried to process this information.
"Take a seat Seamus. Let's see what we can do about those bruises"
It wasn't long before Neville came back through the porthole was Harry Ron and Hermione. The people of the room swarmed Harry shaking his hand patting him on the back doing the same to Ron and Hermione.
"Harry James Potter!" Danie's voice was heard over the crowd. The Croydon of people moved out of the way so harry, Ron and Hermione could see her.
"Look Danie we -"
"Ah. I don't what to hear it. If you every run way to go to brake into Gringotts without me again I aware to Merlin I will ground you till eternity" she told him in a very Mrs. Weasely like way.
"You can't ground him. Harry's 17" Ron argued.
"I can and I will Ronald Billus weasely! And I'd ought to do the same to you"
"Your middle name is Billus?" Seamus laughed.
"Shut it Finnegan"
"And Hermione, I expected more from you. Just because we are at war does not mean you three can run off and do whatever you want. And riding a dragon for heaven's sake. You could have dies. Or worse you could have been seen!"
"She sounds like mum" Ron whispered to Harry.
"Are you done?"
"Yes" Danie replied in a huff.
" Harry do you want to sit down I expect you're tired-"
"No" Harry said immediately"We need to get going"
"What are we going to do then Harry what's the plan?" Asked Seamus
"Plan?" Danie could see the pain on Harry's face. His scar was burning again" well there's something we Ron Hermione Danie and I need to do and then we'll get out of here" he explained
"What do you mean get out of here?" Asked Neville frustrated
"We haven't come back to stay there's something important we need to do" said Harry. Clearly trying to convey that it was time to leave.
"What is it?"
"I can't tell you" Harry urged
"Why can't you tell us it's something to do with fighting you-know-who right" Neville insisted
Well yeah..."
"Then we'll help you!" Neville persisted.
"Neville it's a bit more complicated than that-" Danie tried to explain
"Why?"
"Dumbledore put the this task on the four of us we aren't allowed to tell anyone what it is" she told the group
"We're his army. Dumbledore's Army we were all in it together we've been keeping it going while you three have been off on your own" Neville was clearly not understanding and irrigated
"It hasn't exactly been a picnic mate" Ron said grimmly
"I never said it had but I don't see why you can't trust us. Everyone in this rooms being fighting and they've been driven in here because Carrows were hunting them down, everyone in here is proven their loyalty Dumbledore loyal to you"
"Look-"
"Hello,  I thought you must be here" a family voice filled the room. "Hi everyone oh it's great to be back" she looked up to see Luna.
" Luna?What are you doing here how did you?" Harry asked shocked
"I sent for her I promised her and Ginny that if you turned up I'd let them know. We all thought that if you came back it would mean Revolution that we were going to overthrow Snape in the Carrows" there was a bitterness to his tone.
"of course that's what it means isn't it Harry we're going to fight them up Hogwarts" Luna said in her sing song voice.
"Listen I'm sorry but that's not what we came back for there's something we've got to do and then-"
"You're going to leave us in this mess?" Seamus accused
"Of course not!" Danie exclaimed "what we're doing will benefit everyone in the end and it's all about trying to get rid of you know who" Ron told them.
"Then let us help we want to be a part of it!" Neville insisted
"Aberforth getting a bit rowdy he wants a kip" Danie recognize that voice anywhere" and his bars turn into a railway station" she looked up once more to see. The Weasely twins, Ginny and Lee Jordan.
"Lee!" Danie practically ran at him. The embraced in a tight hug.
"Godric I missed you"
"I missed you Potter. "
"I've been trying to listen to Potter watch. It's brilliant Lee. Really" she told him as they let go.
"Ha ha thanks"
"What no hello. I haven't seen you in forever" George pretended to be hurt.
"I saw you 20 minutes ago"
"You say tomato I say potato" she smirked and kissed him. His hands wrapped around her lower back.
" I hate to see what  their like when their married " Ginny said walking twords Harry and rolling her eyes.
"I got the message" Cho said walking into the room. 
Danie smiled at George before walking over to Harry and pulled him aside.
"We need a plan" she whispered to Harry. Hermione and Ron joined.
"No duh" Danie gave Ron a look.
"We can't tell them about Horcrux's but that doesn't mean we can't let them help find it"
"That's true. " Hermione agreed.
"That could work" Harry said. They opened up and turned to the mass group of people.
"There's something we need to find is here it in in Hogwarts" Harry announced
"What is it?" Neville asked.
"We don't know" Harry said.
"What he means is that we aren't certain but we think it belongs to Rowena Ravenclaw" Harry nodded in agreement.
"It would be small easily hidden." He explained "anyone have any ideas" he looked to Cho and Luna.
"Well there's Rowena ravenclaw's lost diadem" Luna said "the lost diadem of Ravenclaw hasn't anyone heard of it, it's quite famous"
"Yes but Luna it's lost for centuries now there isn't a person alive today that's seen it" Cho said she had a point. Danie had read about it and had a suspicious that the diadem is  what they were looking for.
" Can someone tell me what a diadem is? " Ron asked.
"It's a crown like a tiara" Cho explained.  A Hogwarts students came rushing into the room.
"Snape know Harry was in Hogsmeade" she said. They all looked at each they had to come up with a plan and quick.