Together

Mrs.Weasley, Bill, Ron, Danie and Hermione were all gathered in the hospital wing waiting for Harry. Dumbledore walked Harry into the hospital wing, closely followed by a shaggy black dog. Dumbledore asked that no one badger him with questions. Everyone respected his wishes and didn't ask him any questions about the events. Madam Pomfrey had given Harry a potion to place him in a dreamless sleep. Danie was sat in a chair by Harry's bed her head resting on the edge of his bed. The others where all around Harry as he slipped off into peaceful sleep.

* * *

"They'll wake him if they don't shut up!" Someone hissed in a whisper. "What are they shouting about? Nothing else can have happened, can it?" Harry started to wake silently. Harry's glasses where not on his face. He could only see a blurred Mrs. Weasley and Bill. " That's Fudge's voice" she whispered " and that's Minerva McGonagall, isn't it? But what are they arguing about?" McGonagall and Fudge's voices echoed from outside the hospital wing doors. " Regrettable but all the same Minerva" Cornelius Fudge said loudly. " You should have never brought it inside the castle!" She yelled. Danie was now awake. She tiredly rubbed her eyes and stood up and walked away from Harry's bed not noticing he was awake. " Their going to wake Harry if they keep this up" Danie sighed crossing her arms. " Oh Danielle dear you're awake" Mrs. Weasley spoke nervously. McGonagall and Fudge bursted into the hospital wing. "Where's Dumbledore?" Fudge demanded. " He's not here" Danie spoke coldly " this is a hospital wing if you haven't noticed and my brother is trying to get some well deserved sleep so if you don't mind-". " What has happened?" Dumbledore asked McGonagall. " Why are you disturbing these people? Minerva, I'm surprised at you. I asked you to stand guard over Barty Crouch." " There's no need to stand guard over him anymore Dumbledore" McGonagall shrieked" the minister said that!" She spat. Never had they seen McGonagall in such a furry. " When we told mr. Fudge that we had caught the Death Eater responsible for tonight's events. he seemed to feel his personal safety was in question he insisted on summoning a dementor to company him do the castle he brought it up to the office where Barty Crouch-" Snape explained. " I told him you would not agree Dumbledore I told him you would never allow dementors set foot inside the castle but-" McGonagall was cut off by Fudge. " My dear woman! as minister of magic it is my decision whether I wish to bring protection with me when interviewing a possibly dangerous-". " It killed him" Danie said flatly. Fudge glared at the young Girl. " By all accounts he is no laws it seems he has been responsible for several deaths!" Fudge defended himself. " but he cannot now give testimony Cornelius" said Dumbledore "he cannot give evidence about why he killed those people" Fudge scoffed. "Why he killed them well that's the mystery is it he was a raving lunatic from what Minerva and Severus have told me he seemed to have thought he was doing it all on you know who's instructions!" Fridge raged. " Keep it down!" Danie whisper yelled. " my brother is asleep in the last thing he needs to hear is your rubbish" Danie was tried and had little patience for this type of thing. This made the minister magic even more enraged. "Lord Voldemort was giving him instruction Cornelius those people's deaths were merely the by product of a plan to restore Voldemort to full strength again that plan succeeded, Voldemort as being restored to his body. "Dumbledore explain calmly. "You know who returned preposterous come on Dumbledore!" Fudge insisted. "As Minerva and service have doubtlessly told you we heard Barty Crouch confess. Under the influence of veritaserum, he told us how he was smuggled out of Azkaban and now Voldemort learning of his continued existence from Bertha Jorkins went to free him from his father and use him to capture Harry that plan work I tell you crouch has helped Voldemort return." Dumbledore kept his calm composure. Dumbledore and fudge continue to have their back and forth Dumbledore trying to convince judge of the truth and the minister ignoring the truth. "you are prepared to believe that Lord Voldemort has returned on the word of a lunatic murderer and a boy who....well..." Fudge looked at Harry. "You've been raining Rita Skeeter Mr fudge" Harry spoke sitting up. "See what you've done you e woken him up" Danie pointed a warning finger at Mr. Fudge. "It's okay Danie" Harry said softly. their conversation continued further fudge filling back into his non-belief. Making every insinuation anything but the truth. He was mounted so high on his high horse to realize the sincerity of what was to come. He left in a fury.