The End is Only The Beginning

Wandless witches and wizards are not unheard of but rare. Dumbledore had been one of them. He could cast spells and control his magic without the use of his wand. Harry was another thing on a much much smaller scale.
A witch/wizard uses a wand to filter ones magical energy into a structured form. That's why without it they are about as capable as a muggle. That's why nonwand users are dangerous. They have such a great control over their magic that a wand is a mere accessory.
White light took over Danie's body and shot out like an explosion of lightning. Shocking her desired targets. Her heart beating hard against her ribcage. Blood mixed with sweat and tears. The sounds of spells flying, children crying, people dying. Explosions. The school they once held so dear crumbling, but despite all that they still went on. Fighting till their last breath.  She didn't know where Harry was and have very few moments to contemplate it.  
The group seperated from eachother to go and assist other in the fight against Hogwarts.  The George and Danie turned the corner to find a hallway full of death eaters. She pulled him back and hid behind the hall.
"I have a mad idea" she whispered to him.
"Alright" they smiled at eachother. Danie transfigured into her Animagus form. Shaking her now much larger body adjusting to the size change. George's smile grew bigger. He got on top of Danie the bear and started laughing like a child. She ran down the hallway as George shot spells left and wright.  Danie knocked a few hands as she ran twords the great hall. Or what was left of it. Slowing to a stop in the arch way Danie let out a loud roar as George let out a battle cry.
"AWESOME!!" Lee yelled from across the room.
"George mate! Where'd you get a freaking bear?!" He cried excitedly as he kicked a death eater to the side.
"Well actually she's my wife."
"What your wife...? Huh?!"
"Not yet" Danie said walking twords them. 
"George!" Fred was pointing at Mrs. Weasly being attacked by Bellatrix.
"Go" he nodded and the twins ran off to help their mother. Two death eaters approached Danie and Lee.
"Care to assist me Mr. Jordan"
"It would be my pleasure Mrs. Potter" with smiled on their faces they commenced in a double duel with the Death Eaters. Flashes of green red and every other spell colour shot in every which way.   Sound seemed muffled and the beating of her own heart became crystal in her ears. Every sharp intake of air, filling her lungs. Her eyes grew dark and she was on the ground just outside of Hogwarts. She lifted her head to see the pale face of Voldemort. Crawling forward to grad her, Harry's wand. Both springing to their feet and coming to a coalition. Sparks of green and red met in the middle causing a brilliant display of magical power. With a blink of her eyes she was back in the great hall being approached by more death eaters.
"Enough!" Her voice dark and warning. Her body glowed and  burst of energy exploded out of her attacking her opponents. When I the light subsided everything came crashing down. Danielle's body collapsed into Lee's arms. Her body tingled with numbness. Her breath became more shallow.
"Fred!! George!!! Someone help!!!" Lee cried out, clinging onto her friend. The twins along with the Weasely clan came running over.
"Danie! Danie look at me, hey" Lee and George switched positions. He tried to her her wondering eyes to focus on him. When her hazel eyes met his brown ones. She took a sharp inhale and the Auburn haired woman was back in the court yard. Still facing off against the monster of her past. The spells ceased and she, Harry nicked the elder Wand from Voldemort's hand catching it in the air.  The ghost of a man turned to ash and faded with the wind.  She closed her eyes with a slight smile on her face as George and the others continued to call her name.

Hazel eyes opened to the blinding lights of an open window. She squinted trying to adjust to the change. She tried to sit up but pain over took her body. Realizing for the first time how many hits she actually took and how sore her body was. Trying again she managed to sit up hissing in pain. She looked over to her right to see a dozing redhead. She smiled to herself as she tried to recall the last thing she could remember.
George started to stir in his chair
"Well good morning handsome" his face lit up as he basically jumped on Danie wrapping his arms around her. She groaned on pain but returned the embrace. He captured her lips in his in a long, sweet kiss.
"You had me worried there for a sec love"  he said caressing her hair that was in loose waves cascading down her back.
"What happened?" She asked looking up at his face.
"Well we won first of all" a great smile was brought to her face by this news. "After that we, Fred and I brought you here"
"And where is here?"
"Saint Mungo's, there's a Buch of people here actually" he continued " one of the healers said that you used up too much magical force in the battle and it took a physical strain on your body, that's why you passed out" 
"How long how I been out"
"A little over 2 days"
"Wait what about Harry" Danie tried to sit up straight, letting our a hiss of pain once again.
"Relax he's fine. He and Hermione are at the burrow. " Danie let out a sigh of relief and slouched in the hospital bead she was laying in. She took his hand and placed it on her lap.
"We really won"
"Yeah, he's gone. They all are" the lovers smiled at eachother with the kind of expression only Lovers caught in war could understand. The relief of it being over. The sadness of lost loved ones. The Joy of both surviving and the calm of the quiet.

Five months later

Taking a deep breath Danie looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a Renaissance themed white dress, with a thing crown of flowers attached to a veil. She wasn't wearing any jewelry except a locket with a picture of Remus in it. She gripped the locket anxiously.
"Are you scared?" Flure asked.
"For the first time in my life I'm not" Danie replied simply. Molly walked into the room wear Danie and the bride's maids(Angelina, Alicia , Hermione, Ginny and Fleur) were getting ready.  Carrying  baby teddy.
"He wouldn't stop squirming I knew he just wanted to see you dear" Molly handed the bright blue haired boy to Danie. The younger cattled the babe in her arms with the love his father had once shown her.
"It will be alright little one. I'm not going anywhere" she whispered to him softly before handing him back over to Molly.
"Are you ready?" Ginny asked.
"As I'll every be" she looked at the girls with an anxious smile.  The ceremony started and the bride's maids s left one by one. Danie waited in the room for her turn.
"Ready to go" she turned around and smiled warmly at the sight of the man who would be ongoing her away.
"Of course. With everything we've been through what's getting married" the pair of siblings smiled as they linked arms and walked onto the lawn of the burrow. Everything was very semi formal. You had people in fancy shirts and jeans.  A simple alter was made decorated with flowers. Mrs. Weasely was really the only one that looked like she was attending a wedding but that's exactly how Danie and George wanted it.  She could have sworn she saw the grooms men jaws drop as George stood proud. Harry gave Danie way and Danie stood had in hand with the man she had been through so much with. And who better to officiate the wedding then Professor McGonagall. She preformed the ceremony as graceful as one would expect. There wasn't a dry eye in the audience whether it was from laughing or crying or maybe just both.
"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife you may kiss the bride." George immediately pulled Danie in by the waist kissing her, bring her down into a dip. Her arms wrapped around his neck grinning into the kiss.
Fire works were set off to kick start the celebrations. 
"Do you believe in happy endings?"
"I do now"

The Girl Who lived, loved and Lost ( Harry Potters stister)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara